Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys. The ID4 city destroyer wins... Rail guns have no effect on those shileds of theres. Pluse, the mini ships also have shields. Not to mention the fact that Even the nuke did not scratch the city destroyer.
    To the Prometheus...

The first...

She will be missed

Comment

I'd have to go with the ID4 city destroyer.

Although, I have a feeling that Sam would be able to pull a Jeff Goldblum and disable their shields. Still, it's an uphill battle for the BC-303's.

Now, if the Asgard were to come into the fray.........

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
        the city destroyers are 15 miles big. the bc303s are what 200-400m?
        Size matters not.

Comment

Have an asgard on the ship beam a nuke on there and watch the fireworks.

Without an asgard we would get owned without a ZPM to power the shields.
          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
            I'd have to go with the ID4 city destroyer.

Although, I have a feeling that Sam would be able to pull a Jeff Goldblum and disable their shields. Still, it's an uphill battle for the BC-303's.
            Nah, the virus trick would only work if we could prove that SG1 is Mac compatible. Also, the aliens would have gotten OS X by now, which requires an admin password to install anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Frunk
              They did not explode. They hit the shields and squished on it. Nuclear weapons do not go off when squished.
              Prometheus beams a "naqudah bomb building" right next to itself, and "building bomb" exploded. Did not feel a thing.
              In these sci-fi shows, shields are designed to shrug off any nuke attacks. Otherwise, there's no reason for alien tech if earth's nuke can do the job.
              "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang
                Prometheus beams a "naqudah bomb building" right next to itself, and "building bomb" exploded. Did not feel a thing.
                In these sci-fi shows, shields are designed to shrug off any nuke attacks. Otherwise, there's no reason for alien tech if earth's nuke can do the job.
                I think that the naquadah bomb building was destroyed at a safe distance away from the Prometheus.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                  But the Daedalus originally only had 8 F-302's.
                  wrong, 4, 6, 8 and consist to be a squadron, in 2*esp. 2 of atlantis, there were 28, b/c they had to get all of the drives out of them, to get rid of the virus.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                  pps = power per second
                  The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                  xfire = zpm
                  [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                  http://m2kclan.com
                  vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                  port: 3785
                  P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                  halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                  Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by Scyld
                    Size matters not.
                    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

on thing, naquada enhanced bomb. a few of those may eventually lower shields
                      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Scyld
                        Size matters not.
                        That's a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                          That's a myth.
                          Judge me by my size, do you?

Comment

Also don't forget that the ID4 aliens had shields on fighters something that stargate almost never does. Though again considering if the F-302s have those shield penetrating missiles then that advantage would be gone. Still...I say the ID4 City Destroyer would win. On a one on one fight. Though if you give time then Daedalus could win but giving time for them then you are giving time for the ID4 aliens as well to try and win.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Hmm.... I dunno. Maybe the ID4 ship.

However... if all else fails, send in an Ori Satellite weapon and its shield-piercing beam and that "City Destroyer" will be the one destroyed.
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I stated in the begining of this thread that everyone knows that only one can come out of this alive that includes Hermoid and Daedalus does have its full technical compliment of F-302's it has what it is designed to have not what we give it.

Comment

Working...
                                X