• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill class ship
    Daedalus
    Anubis super weapon ship
    Prometheus upgraded

these are the best ships in the MW galaxy. ofcourse the Asgard ship is the most powerful ship and then Daedalus then Anubis's then Prometheus those are the correct order that they belong.

Comment

The most powerful ship is Atlantis.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Well we know Atlantis is a city, not necessarily a warship... I am sure when it is fully supplied with zpm's and drones it was very powerful. But I would think an ancient battle ship would be more powerful then the ancient city. It is possible that Atlantis has other weapons then drones, but we can't speculate on what it does and doesn't have and make a acurate judgment.

The only change I would make to the list is have the Hat'ak and hive ship be equal, if not have the hive ship be superior to the hat'ak. I think people may be under-rating the hive ships. We have only be able to destroy them through our underhanded bomb transportation system... someone correct me if I am wrong but. I thought the Earth vessels did a little better against the Hat'aks. I aslo believe the hive ship to be signifigantly larger then the Hat'ak class level

but then again.. what is the point of arguing/ discussing which ship is the weakest... we only care about the most powerful 1

Comment

Atlantis is the most Powerfull. Yes it is a city but it is also the fstest ship with the best everything on it. Especially if we knew what the everything was. But as it stands, by what we know, Atlantis is #1 and we haven't seen anything better.

I can make stuff up all day long that's better.
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

well we don't actually know in season 5 it's beaten by the Goa'uld they don't really show what happened

Comment

hmm if you consider Atlantis the most powerfull then wouldn't it be "Vis Uban" the crown jewel of the ancient empire in the MW. We know the milky way ancients were more advanced but never got to complete there next city. I hope Sg-1 finds this "unfinished" city. Which is argueably and most likely the most advanced piece of technology ever, it makes atlantis seem puny in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                Atlantis is the most Powerfull. Yes it is a city but it is also the fstest ship with the best everything on it. Especially if we knew what the everything was. But as it stands, by what we know, Atlantis is #1 and we haven't seen anything better.

I can make stuff up all day long that's better.

How do you know how fast Atlantis is? Nothing about any speed was said on the show. So saying its the fasted thing ever is just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
                  How do you know how fast Atlantis is? Nothing about any speed was said on the show. So saying its the fasted thing ever is just plain stupid.
                  Dude, calm down. It's powered by not a Hyperdrive engine but a Stardrive engine. That just sounds fast. The city took on the Wraith and survived. Especially considering it was the target. Is that all you got. The sheilds last for ever and can take anything. Pully powered their is nothing that can take it out one on one.

I knew I should have put IMO.

Dang it, before I get reamed again, nothing can beat it that we have sean yet in the US.

Comment

where does the ship from grace come in at?
                    My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                      Dude, calm down. It's powered by not a Hyperdrive engine but a Stardrive engine. That just sounds fast. The city took on the Wraith and survived. Especially considering it was the target. Is that all you got. The sheilds last for ever and can take anything. Pully powered their is nothing that can take it out one on one.

I knew I should have put IMO.

Dang it, before I get reamed again, nothing can beat it that we have sean yet in the US.

I'm calm

But making assumptions based on nothing is pretty rediculous.
                      And why would the stardrive be faster then a hyperrive? For all we know it could just be the sublight engines that are called stardrive. We don't even know if Atlantis has a hyperdrive. Who says atlantis did not travel by sublight from earth to pegasus. They had after all several million years to do so.

As for the shields, we have seen that 1 ZPM is roughtly enough to keep a few hives at bay for a 1 day. We have no idea what it can do with all 3 ZPMs powering it, do the shield strength so increased that the wraith weapons do no drain on the shield anymore? Or would it just hold out 3 times as long? We don't know. For all we know, back when atlantis was originaly sieged by the wraith. They could have used up every ZPM they ever build since one was depleted after a single day under fire.

Comment

If they had millions of years to get to pegasus they would still be on their way now. They must have had FTL speed capabilities.

Comment

Of course they had them, I doubt Auralis is questioning that. I'm sure what Auralis meant was, perhaps they didn't put hyperdrives on Atlantis.

I doubt it. I truly believe that the Atlantean Ancients put the most advanced drive they had on Atlantis. It probably took up half a ZPM's power to bring a hyperspace envelope around the city and then bring it to Pegasus at full speed however. So, IMO of course, they probably didn't use full power, maybe at half or three-quarters speed. Still, I imagine it wouldn't take even a week at whatever speed they used.

I don't think we should include Atlantis in the "Most powerfull/Advanced Ship" list, its basically a flying fortress. Its like includeing the Orii/Ascended Ancients in the Star Wars vs Stargate thread, its just not worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by adk06
                            hmm what about the mystery ship in Season 5 episode 1 "Enemies" in which the explosion of the Sun blasts the cargo ship sg1 was in and Anubis's mothership into a distant galaxy. They show a ship firing upon Anubis's ship, for the second you see a glimpse of the ship it looks of ancient design. Was this meant to be a hint that the ancients are still around and alive in other galaxies?
                            ...SG1 was on an Ha'tak that they took from Cronos, and it was Apophis's super ha'tak that the mystery ship attacked. Apophis won but couldn't stop some replicators from taking over his ship.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
                              I'm calm

But making assumptions based on nothing is pretty rediculous.
                              And why would the stardrive be faster then a hyperrive? For all we know it could just be the sublight engines that are called stardrive. We don't even know if Atlantis has a hyperdrive. Who says atlantis did not travel by sublight from earth to pegasus. They had after all several million years to do so.

As for the shields, we have seen that 1 ZPM is roughtly enough to keep a few hives at bay for a 1 day. We have no idea what it can do with all 3 ZPMs powering it, do the shield strength so increased that the wraith weapons do no drain on the shield anymore? Or would it just hold out 3 times as long? We don't know. For all we know, back when atlantis was originaly sieged by the wraith. They could have used up every ZPM they ever build since one was depleted after a single day under fire.
                              And your point is?
                              Take any other ship and see if it can with stand an onslot like the one Atlantis went through. The Shields and weapons make it the most powerful ship alone.
                              How are you going to have a debate with out the best. Atlantis can rise up from the ground and fly into outer space. That makes it a ship.
                              And who ever says we can't use the Ori or Ancients in the Star Wars vs. Stargate thread is on the Star Wars side. "O' you can't use them." whine whine whine.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
                                ...SG1 was on an Ha'tak that they took from Cronos, and it was Apophis's super ha'tak that the mystery ship attacked. Apophis won but couldn't stop some replicators from taking over his ship.
                                Apophis didn't win. Thats how the Replicators work. They don't blow the ship up, they take it over.

Comment

Working...
                                X