This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboni
    I'll be your friend... Now you need to wait no more...

*Frankenstein voice*
    Frrrriendddd... FfrRRRENNNNDDdd.... Muust... Eeeatt... Brrrrainnnn....
    Riiiiiiggghhhhhtt....Anyone else have a distinct feeling that they should lock their door?
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
      Riiiiiiggghhhhhtt....Anyone else have a distinct feeling that they should lock their door?
      i was thinking armed guard, but locking sounds much more logical

allies came and went
      Spoiler:
      no weapons systems online...yet, but they have sublight and hyperdrive

Comment

What needs to be inside the Orion:
        An Stargate: a must
        some puddle jumpers: a must
        Scuadron fighters? Not think so, Ancients have not shown any fighter like ships yet.
        Also, It will make sense if the ship can be controlled by an Ancient Chair, for a single pilot. Having all that crew positions like StarTrek ships doesnt make sense. Remember Alterans were one of the most advanced races of the known universe, more than the Asgard,and the Asgard fly City-size ships with 1 man crew.

G.

Comment

Originally posted by glozano
          What needs to be inside the Orion:
          An Stargate: a must
          some puddle jumpers: a must
          Scuadron fighters? Not think so, Ancients have not shown any fighter like ships yet.
          Also, It will make sense if the ship can be controlled by an Ancient Chair, for a single pilot. Having all that crew positions like StarTrek ships doesnt make sense. Remember Alterans were one of the most advanced races of the known universe, more than the Asgard,and the Asgard fly City-size ships with 1 man crew.

G.

Well there is a Bridge - If it Follows through with (most of) Design of the Aurora (Ep 209).. Then again, there is the fact that
          Spoiler:
          In one of the Opening Scenes of 220 (allies), there was the Orion - with a Zoom in to the Bridge (Wher Sheppard, and McKay are having some dialogue)

Stargates in the The Orion? Hmmm... It is not clear if the Orion came before or After the the Aurora - meaning that there may be no Stargate within the Ship.

One thing for sure in Ep 209 - the Aurora Had Living Ancients on Board. Albeit that it was a matter of getting Next to a planet that had a stargate - in order to use the same chevron combo that needs to be dialed from the planet... The Ancients on board never did that (The proof is there)
          McKay: Oh, come on - I understand that you are an Asgard and everything! But even you've got to feel a bit of an Adrenaline buzz

Hermiod: My Body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces Epinephrine. And even if I did, I would not be as easily Impressed

McKay: I get, I get it. You think you're smarter than I am. You ready to go or not?

Hermiod: I have been for some time

(Meanwhile, Back in the Milky way - )

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
            Well the beachhead shield still weakened, just it expanded at a faster rate.

And 4.1 seconds of shields is impressive for a 10,000+year old ship that was damaged and was blasted by a supervolcano and hot lava.

I must say, very right there.

if i set my computer monitor in a cave, and made plans to pick it up in 10,000 years. i would be it wouldn't work, (much less be compatible with the current technology , ROFL)
            Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
            (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
              I must say, very right there.

if i set my computer monitor in a cave, and made plans to pick it up in 10,000 years. i would be it wouldn't work, (much less be compatible with the current technology , ROFL)
              When you consider the age of the Stargate network itself, you come realize that the Ancients built things to last.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Hmm what's the bet that these "canadian friends" lots of people seem to have goes by the name of Mr Bit Torrent

Comment

Working...
                X