This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turboz
    Yes but in the real world I doubt it's that simple. In modern electronics you can have square waves, sine waves, saw tooth waves etc. Frequency is one thing but you'd also need to determine the type too.

-T
    Yes...because....ya know..Stargates real and all
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar.
      Im not an expert on this but wasnt there somthing about frequency modulators? changing the frequency of the drone automaticly to match the frequency of the target's sheild so it passes strait through as if the sheild wernt even there?
      That was like in s2 opener or in Tangent and was referring to missiles.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the daedalus project
        the ancient drone weapons seem to vary in power from lost city to its good to be king, i mean Jack uses hundred or thousands of them to take out nubys fleet (70 or so ha'taks??)
        there were only around 35 Hat'taks.
        in LC, but in IGtbK he only uses two to take down a ha'tak so surely he would have only needed to use a coupla hundred or so in LC...?
        it is possible that he directed the pair of drones to hit two primary systems on the Hat'tak. if thats not the answer the answer is...theyre drones...the drones are not to be questioned...all hail drones
        Also in LC they seem to have the ability to disassemble matter? they swarmed round a kull and it disappeared? whereas in atlantis they just seem to go boom alot...
        I think that was because the kull was living matter and there was nothing to detonate, make go 'boom' as you put it

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

wow...this thread has been going over 2 years...

theory for drones getting through shields? Remember how in "The Nox" Sg-1 discovered that the personal shields worked at a frequency and only stopped fast moving things like bullets and energy blasts so an arrow could go through, what if, the drone slowed down to pass through shields and then sped up again?
          I'm sorry but am I the only one who appreciates how totally screwed we really are!?

Rodney you destroyed 3 quaters of a solar sytem!
          5 sixths, look it's not an exact science
          Do you ever give your ego a rest?!

Maybe my mind just conjoured you up for one last romp before i die
          *raises eyebrow*
          Ok, ok one first romp

Comment

Working...
          X