Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like them and in fact, I would be interested in seeing the Ori have some sort of drone.

Comment

I doubt the Ori will have drones cos they were Lantian tech and its unreasonable to assume in the eons since they left the Ori galaxy they would still be using the drones if they were around when they left the Ori originally. Basically Im saying why didnt they get something new? This makes me think the Ori dont have drones at all. But that aside I LOVE DRONES! They are a fantastically destructive weapon considering just one, if given enough time could potentially bore its way through an entire fleet.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I think we should see the Antarctica drones again. That would be cool.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

If they use Drones to destroy the entire Ori fleet, dont you think that would be 1) a waste of a good storyline and 2) the end of the series all together??

The Ori at the moment are the only major threat to us at the moment, barr the wraith i suppose but thet can be dealt with!
          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
          MSN: [email protected]
          feel free to add me on either

Comment

Drones if anything are two effective a weapon, nothing seems to be able to stop them!! Use on the Ori not so sure, you would have to think that the Ori would be at least on a par with lantians so there shields should be able to handle a few drones.

Comment

I'd love to see the drones again!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

They look like squid. Of course I miss them!

Man, I could go for some squid right now...
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                  I doubt the Ori will have drones cos they were Lantian tech and its unreasonable to assume in the eons since they left the Ori galaxy they would still be using the drones if they were around when they left the Ori originally.
                  I'm not saying an actually drone, just something along those lines. After all, both the Ori and the Lanteans have satellite/beam weapons.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is already a thread but whatever......Anyways remember at the start of rising pt.1 at the antartica base a guy is like looking at a drone and it moves very life like...look

Okay Heres a bigger picture just click on it and this is just a still. When moving they look even more life like

So what do ya think now???
                    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 15 October 2006, 05:21 AM.
                    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Lots of people have beam weapons and shields in the SG Universe!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

them images are smallbut i know what you mean having seen rising they do appear organic to a degree but they have to be technologicol to a degree to be powered etc

Comment

I think they are part organic ! But of course there has to be some level of technology in it. Wriath ships are also a bit organic.
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

maybe they are but at the front it look's like plastic but there kind of plastic what can go in n out of sheild's all we no that the sheild's are made out of the same thing tbh but some are weaker and stronger so im wondering if drones can pass throught the ori sheild's

Comment

I personally doubt they're organic. I just can't see organic components lasting that long (not like they haven't done equally as silly, though), and I really don't think something organic could take the kind of abuse the drones were put through.
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                                I personally doubt they're organic. I just can't see organic components lasting that long (not like they haven't done equally as silly, though), and I really don't think something organic could take the kind of abuse the drones were put through.
                                Hive ships are organic. They stayed on the surface for 10,000 yaers and they work just fine.
                                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X