Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh! for cryin' out loud people! THE BRB IS NOT THE PoO!!! you have to dial ALL the 7 chevrons in order for the gate to activate its wormhole! if it were not so, each time somebody pressed the BRB they would have to wait for the circle of 39 symbols to turn, in order for the right symbol (the PoO) to come into place and then to be locked (which would take some time), and if u haven't noticed, when somebody does press the button, it almost instantaneously creates the wormhole! watch some more episodes to convince yourselves! the BRB somehow tells the gate to create the wormhole, possibly feeding it with the necessary energy, considering the number of chevrons encoded.
    Ad Astra Per Aspera

Comment

I am convinced, I knew that the red button was not the point of origin. However there are some flaws behind the behaviour of the stargate while dialing, by flaws I mean, they have changed the effects several times, but yes, obviously the red button is not he point of origin, this is certain, more than once have we observed a dial home device use seven symbols then require the red button to be pushed for the gate to activate, check out "Solitudes" of season one, I know there is a clear shot in there.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
      X