Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if you had a P90, it would make you look cooler, and then someone might start video taping because you look SO cool with your awsome gun that is so much better than all the rest because of its' abilities. And we all know then you wouldn't die for sure, because no one good ever dies in movies! duh.

lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Oh pah-lease!!! Does anyone know anything about wound ballistics here? The 9mm is only effective in it's JHP loads. BUT those are only usefull for enaging unarmoured targets and will not penetrate very well. The P90's SS190(AP) round on the other hand can penetrate well and because it becomes unstable will cause bigger wound tracks.

SS190(AP) Wound Track

M882 Ball Would Track

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
      - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Reason for it deployment in the stargate universe is that unias inside thors hamer as they r tough even without a Goauld inside it. Got tough skin and the P90 was designed for atillery crews who needed a weapon that could take out troops with body amour. Where as the MP5 was designed to forfill the run of the mill SMG role.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
        O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
          Oh pah-lease!!! Does anyone know anything about wound ballistics here? The 9mm is only effective in it's JHP loads. BUT those are only usefull for enaging unarmoured targets and will not penetrate very well. The P90's SS190(AP) round on the other hand can penetrate well and because it becomes unstable will cause bigger wound tracks.

SS190(AP) Wound Track

M882 Ball Would Track
          So the P90 is better?

Owen Macri

Comment

lol at taking people out it definatly wins due to amour penetration as for overal it depends on what situation u r in.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."

Comment

Yes, I would deffinetly agree with that.

Owen Macri

Comment

Any gun that is not pointed at me, that would be my favorite one.
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Lol, good choice!

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                    So the P90 is better?

Owen Macri
                    Well obviously as you can see from the picture it makes far larger wounds than the 9mm.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                    - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

ok about the p90 in stargate, does anyonr thinks its introduction was a little odd. In the Unas jack suggested to Hammond "p90's" as opposed to mp5's, Hammond agreed and Sg1 have been using them ever since!!!

Comment

not really as Sg1 r the best and they go on the more dangerous missions after that and it made them stand out.

Comment

I know I was just saying that the p90 wasnt given much of an intro it was just lets use p90's for this mission and they've been using them ever since..

Comment

Ok, just making sure I understood.

Owen Macri

Comment

So does anyone else think the same thing??

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                                Ill work on getting a better pic. The gun is sweet but im gona have to save up and get the mauri one.. coz this one has gravity feed which is pretty ****ty!
                                i have the marui one with 4 300rd hicaps, upgraded to 400fps, tightbore barrel (for accuracy), a real red dot sight, and a flashlight w/ pressure switch. it's pretty sweet.
                                Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X