This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nathanaus
    How far behind is Victoria/SA? In otherwords how many double episodes over how many weeks would it take for everyone in Australia to be up to good to be king minus promethius unbound?

Maybe it will be back on in melb after the tennis then when melb has caught up they will continue from the same spot all over the country?
    we had heroes pt 1&2 last night (brilliant episode) to catch up to it's good to be king, it'd take 8 weeks of double episodes, and we'd be up to prommie unbound (provided they played it in order)
    we're nearly a full season behind, and it doesn't feel as if we're catching up (even though before we were over a full season behind, and now we're less than a season behind)

Comment

Originally posted by DeccyB

They still are here in Melbourne, but that's only to play catch up to all of the other states. They changed to 1 a few weeks back, and I hated it but they've gone back to 2 now.
      Yeah that was great!

Channel Seven have no clue really.

As long as Stargate comes back and it's not screen at a ridiculous timesolt like 11.30pm like Channel Seven have done in the past, I'll be happy.

I only hope that Channel Seven doesn't send Stargate down the gutter like it did with Dark Angel
      "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
      "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
      but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
      don't know."-Homer

Comment

I miss Dark Angel :'(

~~Close To Crazy~~
        Psychotic Kitten
        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Ok here is an update on the situation about Stargate being aired in Australia.

I emailed Channel 7 and this is the response i got

"Seven has been screening episodes ahead of the Sci Fi Channel in the US so we can not programme any more episodes yet as the tapes simply are not available!

Also, Stargate is not, from what I have seen, in the February primetime schedule. The 10:30pm and after schedule has not been produced yet. "

Comment

oh my dont tell me there moving the time again
            Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Valkyrie: You've seen the prime time line-up? Cool. What nights and timeslots are Lost, 24, and Alias on?

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie
                I emailed Channel 7 and this is the response i got

"Seven has been screening episodes ahead of the Sci Fi Channel in the US so we can not programme any more episodes yet as the tapes simply are not available!

Also, Stargate is not, from what I have seen, in the February primetime schedule. The 10:30pm and after schedule has not been produced yet. "
                somehow, i don't believe you. first, i don't think channel 7 has an email address. i've never been able to find it. if you do have one, please share it.
                second, the tapes would be available, since skyone in the uk are also playing episodes ahead.
                third, we've been told they don't plan more than 2 weeks ahead. why would they tell you their primtime schedule, if it hasn't been planned yet.

Comment

I have a friend who works in the promotions department of seven and they need to know when shows are on to make promos for them, however they dont make promos for shows that air after 10.30pm or before 6pm, unless they are specials etc.

And, No I havnt seen their primtime line up, it is a closely guarded secret at this stage.

Anyway, he simply told me that Stargate wasnt in the 6pm to 10.30pm in February at this stage in planning.
                  Last edited by Valkyrie; 07 January 2005, 05:36 PM.

Comment

With regards to the episodes not being available, he tells me that Seven do not currently have them, but by february they definatley will, and that they definatley have Atlantis episodes but have no plans to screen them until at least the second half of the year.

He said also that "it [stargate] is back in Feb to one schedule I have and not back in another schedule."
                    Last edited by Valkyrie; 08 January 2005, 02:31 AM.

Comment

This would be an awesome Seven line-up:

Monday 8:30: Lost, 9:30 Alias
                      Tuesday 8:30: 24, 9:30: Stargate SG-1
                      Wednesday: 8:30: Las Vegas
                      Thursday 7:30 Scrubs, 8:30: The Amazing Race, 9:30 Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                        This would be an awesome Seven line-up:

Monday 8:30: Lost, 9:30 Alias
                        Tuesday 8:30: 24, 9:30: Stargate SG-1
                        Wednesday: 8:30: Las Vegas
                        Thursday 7:30 Scrubs, 8:30: The Amazing Race, 9:30 Stargate Atlantis
                        I'm sooo excited.
                        Feeling like a kid in a candy store right now.
                        "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                        "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                        but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                        don't know."-Homer

Comment

Amzing Race has finished, hasn't it?

I think I watched every episode of it, it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DeccyB
                            Amzing Race has finished, hasn't it?

I think I watched every episode of it, it was awesome.
                            it had finished, but the 7th season is airing in the US currently

Comment

Correction: 6th Season soulblade.
                              "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                              http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                                Correction: 6th Season soulblade.
                                hmm, i thought the 6th season just finished playing here... oh well, i don't watch the show (except occaisonally when my mum steal's the computer off me on a thursday while i'm waiting for stargate)

Comment

Working...
                                X