X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    Channel 4 is a UK terrestrial channel.

Terrestrial, Replicarter, meaning accessible to people who do not have satelite. Also legal, and more convenient than spending two days on a dial-up download that'll probably fill your very expensive computer with viruses

Thank you
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
      well you all seem to be after me today.

its news and i posted it, i watch it on c4!
      sorry, im not after you, but channel 4 realy annoy me with there presenters, and the way they hack the show into little pieces.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        Sky One are starting to re-run episodes from season one again starting January 3, 2005 with 'Children of the Gods' at 9am and 6pm on Sky One.
        I know it was stupid, but i emaild sky about this and they said they had no info on this, its good to know i feel like watching the series from the start again

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Channel 4 is a UK terrestrial channel.

Terrestrial, Replicarter, meaning accessible to people who do not have satelite. Also legal, and more convenient than spending two days on a dial-up download that'll probably fill your very expensive computer with viruses
          Yes i know everything about tv, but thats how much i hate channel 4 because of the buchering they do to stargate. And downloading wouldent fil there computer with viruses, and if its an expensiv pc they would have broadband most likely

Comment

All PCs are expensive. Or is a few hundred pounds spare change to you?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              And people would watch it on C4 instead of Sky or downloading it because.... They have limited time and want bits hacked out of it so they can see the presenters of T4 take the piss of stargate in 30 mins instead of waiting an hour?
              Umm.. because I don't have sky, cable or broadband.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

i watch it cos i can only see it on c4 and skyone, and what I have in the DVD collection!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

gah! T4 edited out the best bits! I mean whats O'neill thanking bruke for at the end? If you only see it on T4 you don't know!
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

I cannot believe just how much T4 edited out of Evolution, Part 2. The bits taken out the first part were bad enough but if I was watching for a first time I wouldn't have understood the story at all. Quite frankly, they're getting worse at broadcasting the episodes by the week.
                    __

__

Comment

I cannot believe just how much T4 edited out of Evolution, Part 2. The bits taken out the first part were bad enough but if I was watching for a first time I wouldn't have understood the story at all. Quite frankly, they're getting worse at broadcasting the episodes by the week.
                      I agree. There were whole chunks of plot removed. What the hell are they trying to do to us? As for those presenters...words fail me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I agree. There were whole chunks of plot removed. What the hell are they trying to do to us? As for those presenters...words fail me!

I think it was actually a pointless episode to air since they must have cut at least five - ten minutes of scenes from the show. At least.
                        __

__

Comment

I wonder if it would do any good to write to Channel 4 to complain? If we pointed out the fact that their cuts are making the plots lose their meaning, perhaps they might actually watch the episodes themselves to see what a mess they are making!
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if it would do any good to write to Channel 4 to complain? If we pointed out the fact that their cuts are making the plots lose their meaning, perhaps they might actually watch the episodes themselves to see what a mess they are making!

We could try. But despite this, the presenters are awful too .. and I don't think C4 are doing to just dispose of them because a handful of people don't like them. It takes a lot more, but we could darn well try.
                            __

__

Comment

We could try. But despite this, the presenters are awful too .. and I don't think C4 are doing to just dispose of them because a handful of people don't like them. It takes a lot more, but we could darn well try.
                              Well, you are Anubis...don't you have the power to do something about this?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, you are Anubis...don't you have the power to do something about this?

I am Anubis! I'm sure I'll find something within that brain of Ancient knowledge.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X