This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    it actually seemed plausible. given their lust for the buck, i can see bonnie turning skiffy into redneck tv. I'm rather surprised that 'reality channel' hasn't premiered yet, 24/7 of nothing but 'reality' shows
    I think I remember hearing of a 'reality channel' on satellite or something once.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

EDIT:
      Fresh off of ImageReady:
      Last edited by WTFOwned; 25 August 2006, 02:23 PM.
      Oh snap. You're reading a really old post.

Comment

first stargate gets cancelled, now sci-fi changes name? im gonna kill myself. its because of that dam wresting, why the hell is wrestling on SCI-FI!?!?! omg i just started school and now i think this'll ruin it all for me.
        In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

The name change thing was a hoax, but the wrestling thing is true and so is the fact that SciFi wants to change their image.
          Oh snap. You're reading a really old post.

Comment

Too bad it's a hoax because if it wasn't it actually shows how more pathetic SciFi is. I wouldn't put it pass them.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
            Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Ok this has got to be a hoax....we all know SciFi is stupid....but are they that stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                If they'd been smart,t hey would have said "and we'll have Chris Judge in a gold spandex wrestling costume"
                Oh now there's a visual! Why not Jaffa wrestlers! Apophis' Hellsangels vs. Sokars' Red Demons! What about a rematch of Yu's Stealth Ninjas vs Anubis' Walking Dead? Yeah, sci fi wrestling...hmm.

Just sayin', just playin'. SO GLAD THIS IS A HOAX! A clever one, too; too bad that joker is probably gonna be hunted down and unplugged for a while. Should have waited til Halloween for that kind of scare!
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I know the whole SurgeTV stuff is probably fake, but has Sci Fi officially denied the story?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                    Oh... Dear God...
                    -I second that:
                    *twitch*
                    W...T...F?
                    The funniest things in life are true, even if the article is a hoax.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                    X