Is that right?

Then I assume...

January 4th 2005 - It's Good To Be King & SGA: The Defiant One

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
    One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
    One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Quite right, Ancients Rising.

However, Sky haven't confirmed nor revealled their January schedule, so it's a bit of a wild guess. However, apparently Sky are continuing broadcast on January 4, so we'll certainly be way in the lead.

If this date is correct, on January 25, Sky will air Threads. Yay!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        However, Sky haven't confirmed nor revealled their January schedule, so it's a bit of a wild guess. However, apparently Sky are continuing broadcast on January 4, so we'll certainly be way in the lead.

If this date is correct, on January 25, Sky will air Threads. Yay!
        Someone I know who has a few contacts with Sky has said that Atlantis (at least) is returning in January, but she doesnt have a date yet - though I havent pressed them for one either!

Damn, football coverage last night means I still haven't watched 'Affinity' yet - I dont know a silly game with 22 men running round after a ball and my whole schedule goes out the window!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          Someone I know who has a few contacts with Sky has said that Atlantis (at least) is returning in January, but she doesnt have a date yet - though I havent pressed them for one either!

Damn, football coverage last night means I still haven't watched 'Affinity' yet - I dont know a silly game with 22 men running round after a ball and my whole schedule goes out the window!!!

I hope SGA retuns in January, the 4 of January would be great. Meaning we might even go four eps ahead if that date is really going to happen. Lets keep our finger crossed.
          __

__

Comment

I hope SGA retuns in January, the 4 of January would be great. Meaning we might even go four eps ahead if that date is really going to happen. Lets keep our finger crossed.
            I think it probably will happen because if you think about it what does Sky One really do for Christmas/New Year?

Normally it's Simpson's repeats ad-nauseum with some dodgy/low-brow TV reality show and an old movie thrown in at random.

They really haven't got anything new to show...Stargate is a ratings driver for them so they may well start on the 4th!

Although the new 24 will start come January/February…that would mean maybe back to back repeats of 24 season 2 possibly delaying Stargate…

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN

ODE TO JOY

Comment

Repeats wont delay premier first showing shows, they will show repeats at some wired time late at night, ot early in the evening, so im sure stargate will come at the normal date.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                Repeats wont delay premier first showing shows, they will show repeats at some wired time late at night, ot early in the evening, so im sure stargate will come at the normal date.
                Unless they make it a "repeat week" or "repeat day"

Which they seem to do a lot.

I hope your right though

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN

ODE TO JOY

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
                  Unless they make it a "repeat week" or "repeat day"

Which they seem to do a lot.

I hope your right though

As do I. Even though 24 will be airing with season four next year, it won't delay SG1. They'll probably show 24 on a Thursday like they did before, as Tuesday seems to be the most common day for SG1.
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
                    7th December - Endgame & SGA: Home
                    14th December - Promethus Unbound & SGA: The Storm
                    21st December - Gemini & SGA: The Eye

Is that right?

Then I assume...

January 4th 2005 - It's Good To Be King & SGA: The Defiant One
                    Is that a definate schedule? Because knowing Sky, it wouldn't surprise me if they switched Atlantis around so we have a cliffhanger over the Christmas break.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      Is that a definate schedule? Because knowing Sky, it wouldn't surprise me if they switched Atlantis around so we have a cliffhanger over the Christmas break.

The December sceheduel is confirmed by Sky for definate. However, they've did the same with S7 too, they aired both parts of Evolution and the US only got part one.
                      __

__

Comment

The December sceheduel is confirmed by Sky for definate. However, they've did the same with S7 too, they aired both parts of Evolution and the US only got part one.
                        Oh good!! Thank you!

Comment

This thread is half way down the page! Time for another countdown me thinks.

2 days and 21 and a half hours till SG-1: Conveant 2 days 22 and a half days till SG:A. Poisoning the well

EDIT: Forgot to end me tags
                          EDIT2: Had to look up the next SG:A ep...is that really how you spell posioning?
                          EDIT3: Thanz dipfojazz Left the EDIT2 speling as an example of the original typos...
                          Last edited by Crazedwraith; 20 November 2004, 01:38 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Thanks for the countdown, CW. Oh, and by the way, it's poison.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, bad on the eyes, now i know how MR P feels about my rep bar graphic.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Whoops Sorri Replicarter, please don't kill me oh great one. *bows to the evilness*

t-minus two days, 7 hours and 30 minutes to SG-1: "Conveant."

And an hour for SG:A- "Poisoning the Well."
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X