No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent finsihed watching hide and seek yet lol.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      I havent finsihed watching hide and seek yet lol.

I think I'll watch the repeat again tonight on Mix, just because it's on. I really did enjoy Zero Hour so that's certainly a yes. And I liked Hide and Seek just as much, so I'll watch again!
      __

__

Comment

We seem to have become very quiet here. I miss you guys! I'll just have to wait for you all to join me again

Just to remind everyone that BSG is on Sky One tonight, and then we have our favourite...Stargate...on tomorrow night. Perhaps we can have a countdown to keep me amused.
        sigpic

Comment

I know, now that the fad on season premier has gone, no on wants to talk about stargate, more talk of HEX and B S not D G than stargate.

Comment

Ok,you want a countdown ?

1 Day,1 hour and 52 minutes to SG-1 "Icon".Plus 1 hour to Atlantis "Thirty-Eight Minutes"
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

This thread has been pretty quite recently ... so let's find a reason to make it noisy!

Tonight, 8pm - Sky One we have Battlestar Galactica so I'll be tuning into this. Monday nights used to be so boring.

Tomorrow ... we'll it's the best day of the week. SG-1 and Atlantis. For some reason, it seems like ages ago when Zero Hour and Hide and Seek aired, so it will be a sigh of relief when it finally shows tomorrow.
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                Ok,you want a countdown ?

1 Day,1 hour and 52 minutes to SG-1 "Icon".Plus 1 hour to Atlantis "Thirty-Eight Minutes"
                I love your pretty countdowns. Thank you!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you kindly,Bev ! Helps to de-stress me a little !

I'm taping BSG again,so I can watch after the kids go to bed.
                  Hubby goes out to darts,Mondays so ...peace !
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

You dont like my pretty countdowns dip? , anyway, icon was crap but 38 mins is ok, il probably not watch icon, but il keep it on sky plus, other wise my order will be messed up.

Comment

You dont like my pretty countdowns dip? , anyway, icon was crap but 38 mins is ok, il probably not watch icon, but il keep it on sky plus, other wise my order will be messed up.

I'll be watching both, simply because I haven't seen them before. But I always watch Stargate when it's on.
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        For some reason, it seems like ages ago when Zero Hour and Hide and Seek aired, so it will be a sigh of relief when it finally shows tomorrow.
                        It feels like that for me too. And I watched them again on Saturday!

Roll on 8pm!!
                        "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Woohoo! It's Tuesday. Only 7 1/2 hours to go!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hum, well i finaly got broadband installed so il probably just downloading stuff all night cause i want to make the most of it lol, and with already seeing these eps and having sky plus i think i can wate a few hours.

Comment

Hum, well i finaly got broadband installed so il probably just downloading stuff all night cause i want to make the most of it lol, and with already seeing these eps and having sky plus i think i can wate a few hours.

WAIT???? To watch Stargate????
                              sigpic

Comment

Good to hear you got it installed ... but it's Stargate, you must watch it!

1 hour, 20 minutes until Icon - +1 hour for Childhoods End
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X