U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 days 8 hours 35 minutes
    till Avalon Part 1 (8pm October 11th Sky One)
    14 days 8 hours 35 minutes
    till Siege Part 3 (8pm October 19th Sky One)
    sigpic

Comment

UPDATE

Stargate Atlantis Episode "Hot Zone"
      9 Days 6 Hours and 50

LOST CITY PART II AIRS IN 6 HOURS & 50 MINUTES ON SKY ONE

Reminders Assuming they dont change
      Stargate SG - 1 Episode "Zero Hour" Airs on Sunday 2nd October at 3:15pm
      Stargate Atlantis Episode "The Siege Parts I & II" Wednesday 12th October at 8:00pm and 9pm DOUBLE BILL!! (May Change)

Comment

Well the lovely announcer on sky one did it again tonight, according to her (the fountain of all knowledge in all things stargate, no really!) the first part of The Siege is on next wednesday at 8, followed by part 2 on thursday. The sky planner still has it showing back to back on wednesday night.

Which one is right is anyone's guess!!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Sky one are fools!!! The only logical rason i can see that they are ahowing the lost city eps is because mitchel is in them, but i doubt thats why there doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
            sky have bumped up the avalon premiere so...

8 days 5 hours 42 minutes
            16 days 5 hours 42 minutes
            Talk about irony. I'm relying on online ep transcripts as memory joggers for my Stargate episode guides and due to my ISP having cacked up for over 24 hours, I was already resigned to not gettting SG1 S8 done before S9 aired anyway, and now they throw this at me. Whatever!

It'll be good to see if S9 is any good earlier than scheduled anyway.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

UPDATE

8 Days 9 Hours and 30 Minutes

Stargate SG - 1 Episode "Zero Hour" Airs on Sunday 2nd October at 3:10pm
              Stargate Atlantis Episode "The Siege Parts I & II" Wednesday 12th October at 8:00pm and 9pm DOUBLE BILL!! (May Change)

Comment

5 days 6 hours 22 minutes
                13 days 6 hours 22 minutes
                sigpic

Comment

UPDATE

8 Days 5 Hours and 42 Minutes

Stargate SG - 1 Episode "Zero Hour" Airs on Sunday 2nd October at 3:10pm

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                    Sky one are fools!!! The only logical rason i can see that they are ahowing the lost city eps is because mitchel is in them, but i doubt thats why there doing it.
                    No, they're not that clued up! The announcer last night actually said the The Lost City pt II was last season's finale!!!!!! Silly Sky. Mind you I love the season 7 finales!
                    Am very surprised not to have seen any promo clips yet, I wonder if they don't yet have any, as they've brought SG1 forward a week and were unprepared?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well surprise, surprise. I received an answer to the email I sent to Sky. here's the reply...

Thanks for your email about Stargate.

I can confirm that season 9 of Stargate SG-1 will now commence on 11/10/05, Tuesdays at 8pm and Season 2 of Stargate Atlantis from 19/10/05, Wednesdays at 8pm.

The True Science of Stargate is currently scheduled for 20/12/05 at 8pm.

I hope this information is of use and thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Karen Hames

Viewer Relations
                      sigpic

Comment

That's quite interesting, actually.
                        Although it just 'assures' us we'll be getting it, they've been sneaky and said currently scheduled, meaning it could change at any given moment.
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Well surprise, surprise. I received an answer to the email I sent to Sky. here's the reply...

Thanks for your email about Stargate.

I can confirm that season 9 of Stargate SG-1 will now commence on 11/10/05, Tuesdays at 8pm and Season 2 of Stargate Atlantis from 19/10/05, Wednesdays at 8pm.

The True Science of Stargate is currently scheduled for 20/12/05 at 8pm.

I hope this information is of use and thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Karen Hames

Viewer Relations
                          Thanks for that info. It appears to have not been ready in time,possibly?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Thanks for that info. It appears to have not been ready in time,possibly?
                            You're welcome. Perhaps it wasn't ready...who knows? Of course, now it's scheduled to air in the middle of the Christmas shows, so anything can happen.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well surprise, surprise. I received an answer to the email I sent to Sky. here's the reply...<Snip> FHB
                              Thanks for posting your reply from BskyB,Bev !
                              Originally posted by Anubis
                              That's quite interesting, actually.
                              Although it just 'assures' us we'll be getting it, they've been sneaky and said currently scheduled, meaning it could change at any given moment.
                              I can see what you mean,but at the moment,I'm just happy they plan it for Dec 20 th, as that'll mean it's a Holiday special for most areas,and maybe catch more viewers' attention.

ETA :
                              Perhaps it wasn't ready...who knows? Of course, now it's scheduled to air in the middle of the Christmas shows, so anything can happen.
                              True ! That could be good or bad, depending what the special and it's repeat showings are up against.
                              I'm betting my family will be tuned in for the special regardless.I've had a gutful of all the old repeats and films that usually end up reycled every year !
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 October 2005, 08:06 AM.
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                                I can see what you mean,but at the moment,I'm just happy they plan it for Dec 20 th, as that'll mean it's a Holiday special for most areas,and maybe catch more viewers' attention.

I suppose, yes, but they'll be one viewer down, here, since I won't be in the UK then, anyway.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X