No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((Wass))))) Thanks for the advice . I went and tried all that,but there's no trace on my files,and the trash is empty.
    The little minx managed to delete loads of other stored personal & business e-mails too .I think he has a great future ahead of him....as a computer hacker !

Ok,that plan's shot,so I need to cheer myself up.Without further ado ....

Happy Birthday CW !!
    *Sends chocs,hugs and a crate of lemon sherbets*
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by FHBagapuss
      You may wish to use that weapon on me

The good news: 5 answered my e-mail.

The bad news : I had some little visitors today.My friend's little boy successfully managed to delete the whole thing for me.Just leant over and "helped" me,by pressing loads of buttons before I could stop him.

*Sigh* I daren't e-mail 5 again..nor do I think I'll ever again let a 3 year old onto my lap while using the comp.

I suppose the message was the same as Wass got from the station anyway.

*Zats self *
      Poor (((((Baggie))))). Sends VR chocolate !!!

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      *swats Baggie*
      Now that was just insult to injury.
      sigpic

Comment

OK, so here's this weeks schedule on Sky One.

Sky One -- 25 April through 29 April.
        25 April -- Chain Reaction, 10:30am & 6pm
        26 April -- 2010, 10:30am & 6pm
        27 April -- Absolute Power, 10:30am & 6pm
        28 April -- The Light, 10:30am & 6pm
        29 April -- Prodigy, 10:30am & 6pm

I'd also like to say ...
        Happy birthday CW!
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Poor (((((Baggie))))). Sends VR chocolate !!!
          Can't say no to free choccies !
          *Sigh*
          I deserved the "swatting",though.

My son just informed me that the older kiddie pressed some buttons too,while I was going through the cupboard searching for the manual.
          Wish he'd spoken up sooner.

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
          Thanks for posting next week's schedule,Anubis !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Thanks for posting next week's schedule,Anubis !

Yup, thought I'd post it while I ACTUALLY remembered, since I tend to forget, sometimes.
            __

__

Comment

Happy Birthday ((((CW))))
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Happy birthday CW!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Thanxs all.
                  BTW Baggie when you repped me you said i had 2000 Posts??????? Silly person. Unless theres a thread in which I have 600 posts (And I don't even have that many in TLW thread) that got moved to OT then that rather impossible.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

LOL ! I thought I was the one who suffered "senior moments" ?

Feast your eyes on this : Post#2000 on this thread !
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2000

*Bombards CW with cake crumbs*
                    (Afraid the actual cake disintegrated inside the bazooka .... )

Comment

At 17 the mind starts going
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

*Sigh* I'm 41...er,um,what was the question ??

Sorry to go off on a silly tangent,folks.I'm currently watching "Chain Reaction" on Sky and loving the Jack/Harry/Kinsey snarkage .Must have rubbed off a little !

Comment

You are.

But the govenment issued new directive stopping senior moments discriminating on basis of ages

And qasimjavid, Is right, I end up feeling really old now. I keeping thinking how I was never like that when I was in year 7 and how when I was going ofr my white belt i had it so much than theese slackers I have to teach at karate nowerdays.....
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Hi chums. I've been away for a few days, but I wanted to thank Nuby for the schedule for the week. The one time I'm not here, you post it ON TIME!

I'd also like to wish CW a belated Happy Birthday. ((((((((CW)))))))

Reading your posts, I now feel very old! Thanks guys.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Hi chums. I've been away for a few days, but I wanted to thank Nuby for the schedule for the week. The one time I'm not here, you post it ON TIME!

Yes, very strange indeed. If I'd have known, I'd of posted it later.
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                Yes, very strange indeed. If I'd have known, I'd of posted it later.
                                Well you can always do it next week
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X