No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't been watching the repeats myself I seasons 1-5 on dvd.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

I have the box sets of S1-7, but I'm still drawn to the telly when SG is on. It's an addiction!
      sigpic

Comment

I still need to get S7 of SG-1 and I will, soon, but I want S1 of Atlantis more than anything.
        __

__

Comment

*cough*nerds*cough*

sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I have the box sets of S1-7, but I'm still drawn to the telly when SG is on. It's an addiction!
            There's still something extra magical about watching it when it airs, just like it was the first time!!!

I can't wait to get the boxset of S7 (oh well only 5 months to wait!!!) Any news on an Atlantis boxset at all - Im way to lazy to go check!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              *cough*nerds*cough*

Methinks there's a touch of jealousy there CW!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                Any news on an Atlantis boxset at all - Im way to lazy to go check!!!?

My guess will be around sometime around now - but a year from now. It will probably be the same for the S8 boxset, too.
                __

__

Comment

3 days 7 hours and 45 mniutes untill; Enterprise
                  3 days 8 hours and 45 minutes untill; Dead like me

Nope just doesn't have the same ring to it and no i'm not acknowedging ENT as star trek not now not ever. Its just B&B brand immitation trek. But I hear it got a lot better under coto in season 4 so I'll tune in. (but i'm not gonna cry if i miss any)
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

The Siege Part II is currently airing on SKY ONE

Comment

bumbity-bumb
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                        no i'm not acknowedging ENT as star trek not now not ever. Its just B&B brand immitation trek. But I hear it got a lot better under coto in season 4 so I'll tune in. (but i'm not gonna cry if i miss any)
                        Well it was getting good at the end of Season 3 (and I think he was involved then) but after seeing the first episode of Season 4, I'm not too sure Just seemed a little too bizarre somehow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          Well it was getting good at the end of Season 3 (and I think he was involved then) but after seeing the first episode of Season 4, I'm not too sure Just seemed a little too bizarre somehow!!!
                          Nazi Aliens invading America, bizarre? How?

As for what I'm looking forward too, Season 9 and Atlantis equally, partly because of the way they ended Atlantis (I can do a perfect impression of Colonel Everett now aswell as Shepperd, so I can argue to myself! ) Season 9 though, it just sounds so darn exciting, especially with all these changes, aswell as the fact that J.M. said they were calling it "The Year of the Walter"

Comment

gah once again missed ENT. Was working on Tues and ended up watching Hornblower todays. Is it on tomorro?
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

I'm just waiting for a countdown, but I've forgotten if there's anything to countdown to!
                              sigpic

Comment

not really. Unless you wnat me to psot approx 6 month till S9+2 all the time....
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X