Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should call it Stargate 2: The Wrath of SG-1.

Comment

If it is not based on SG-1 cannon, then I'm not really interested in an sequals. To be perfectly honest.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        If it is not based on SG-1 cannon, then I'm not really interested in an sequals. To be perfectly honest.
        Pretty much...the only good thing about that movie would be James Spader. (good actor)

Comment

Originally posted by jambi
          Pretty much...the only good thing about that movie would be James Spader. (good actor)

ies, alan shore rulz xD !!
          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I, for one, am very excited at seeing the sequels. I hope it comes through! It'll be great to have Stargate back in its former glory and I loved Kurt Russell as Jack and James Spader as Daniel - the film is better than the series anyway in many ways.
            The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

I dunno.. I always though kurt russel did a pretty bad jack oneil....

Comment

Originally posted by luthienberen
                I, for one, am very excited at seeing the sequels. I hope it comes through! It'll be great to have Stargate back in its former glory and I loved Kurt Russell as Jack and James Spader as Daniel - the film is better than the series anyway in many ways.
                Name one.

Comment

These days, appart from the film, anything that is not Sg-1 or Atlantis isn't stargate to me. Too much has happened to just erase it and start again.
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Mixed feelings about this. In a way, it would be interesting to see what Stargate might have been. However, I have enjoyed the series more then the movie for so many years. It might seem weird to do sequels to the original movie at this point. It would tear the franchise into two parts, two different versions.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                      Name one.
                      James Spader. I like Mike Shanks, but he can't hold a candle to the original. RDA is a far better actor than Russell, though.

Comment

I think the only way you can have another Stargate movie or 2 is to carry on from where the SG1 ends or if it doesn't get cancelled it could tell the story between 2 different series to link it up. The X Files did it with their movie it linked 2 series' together.

Comment

Originally posted by jambi
                          James Spader. I like Mike Shanks, but he can't hold a candle to the original. RDA is a far better actor than Russell, though.
                          I agree but name another reason why the movie is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                            I think they should call it Stargate 2: The Wrath of SG-1.

LAME....wow now that is insightful and simplistic in its very nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                              I agree but name another reason why the movie is better.
                              Well you said name one. For the most part I enjoy the series more, but the movie would have some advantages. Since what Ra was was never really resolved (other than some sort of energy being?), you could have a different world altogther. Also, there's the ability to make it a lot more Indiana Jonesy, by exploring other worlds with the ruins of whoever created the gates in the new continuity. Basically, it wouldn't be weighed down by all the past stories. That said, I rather like the series and would like to keep it going.

Comment

There shouldn't be a Stargate Movie sequel. It will kill the franchise or just create a massive road bump. If he wants his movie, then he should call it something other than Stargate.
                                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                                Zatnikitelman

Comment

Working...
                                X