Clear All

SG1 - Claudia Black: "Stolen Life":

From Machinima:

http://www.machinima.com/news.php?singleitem=4068

In the wake of Killer Robot

Nanoflix, the makers of Killer Robot are thrilled to announce our new
    trailer for the animated Future Noir feature "Stolen Life". The
    starring rolls are voiced by Claudia Black of Stargate and Farscape
    and Chris Jones of the legendary Tex Murphy interactive adventures.

The trailer is now up on the Stolen Life page at:
    http://www.zipworld.com.au/~raz/nima/SL_Tumb/sl_ss.html

Just premiered at the Dragoncon sci-fi convention in Atlanta Georgia
    the trailer is only a taste of the great performances and sound track
    that's coming in this feature length Machinima movie. Currently in
    sound post-production it's due to be completed before the end of this
    year.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

JR BOURNE

http://www.andpop.com/article/7002

Film Fest Blog: Tuesday, Sept. 12

excerpt:

After that, a subway ride over to the Intercontinental to speak with J.R.
      Bourne, the only actor from "Everything's Gone Green" who I hadn't yet spoken with. Down to earth, couldn't have been friendlier. He was wearing a hat because he didn't feel like putting effort into his hair in the morning. I was wearing
      a hat because I need a haircut.

*Click on link above for the full text*

Comment

I'm watching Nip Tuck right now and it just came accross me that that's the same kid they used as Vala's daughter at one point (Matt's sister). I'm pretty sure about it. Has anyone noticed?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastAncient
          I'm watching Nip Tuck right now and it just came accross me that that's the same kid they used as Vala's daughter at one point (Matt's sister). I'm pretty sure about it. Has anyone noticed?
          My goodness I think you're right!
          Frak! --Apollo
          Frak you. --Cain
          FRAK Me! --Kat
          frakwit! --Tyrol
          B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            Michael's role is listed as Kevin Harrison, Jonathan's school counselor and the coach of the school hockey team. Michael's character is described as "tall, attractive and low key. He has a kind heart and wants to help the mourning Jonathan. Unbeknownst to Susan, he has also suffered the death of a spouse and although she doesn’t realize it at first, he is falling for her as well as becoming very important to her son."

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

follow link to read more about the movie
            Updated information:

The movie is tenatively scheduled to air on Mon, Dec. 11th on Lifetime.

Contacted someone at the studio putting the movie out and that was date I was told but she made me stress tenatively.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON website updated Sept. 16th:

From a Richard Dean Anderson web site e-mail announcement:

The Richard Dean Anderson Web Site has been updated with information
              about FMA Vancouver 2006.

The charity gala on September 30th, which unites fashion, music, and
              art, will be supporting the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and both RDA and Amanda Tapping will be making appearances as the Masters of Ceremonies.

A limited number of tickets are available to the public, and information about this very special event can be found in the Updates section of the website.

Or, as always, direct links can be found on the What's New page.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
              Richard Dean Anderson Web Site
              http://rdanderson.com

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - Colin Cunninham - Syndicated DaVinci's Inquest in the US:

Syndicated Season Five of DaVinci's Inquest (a Canadian TV Show) just premiered on US Stations, and one of the recurring characters during the fifth season is Detective Brian Curtis, portrayed by SG1's Colin Cunningham (Major Paul Davis).

(This is an excellent series. A more interesting version of "CSI," with less glitz, and more emphasis on character development and involved story arcs. The series also stars Ian Tracey [SG1's Prometheus], Venus Terzo [SG1's Frozen], Gwynyth Walsh [Cure], Gerard Plunkett [The Broca Divide and Enigma] and Alex Diakun [Memento].

Guest stars (that have also appeard in SG1/SGA) to look forward to in upcoming episodes (check your local listings for channel, date and time):

"A Big Enough Fan " (weekend of Sept. 23/24) : Enid-Raye Adams (Prometheus), Glynis Davies (1969, Homecoming), Dean Marshall (SGA's Sgt. Bates), and Peter Williams (Apophis)

"Run by the Monkeys" : Colin Cunningham, Kimberly Hawthorne (Beneath the Surface), and Allison Hossack (SG1's Cure and SGA's Poisoning the Well)

"At First It Was Funny" : Colin Cunningham, Warren Takeuchi (Dr. in SG1's The Enemy Within)

"Dizzy Looking Down" : Dean Marshall

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

WILLIE GARSON (Martin Lloyd SG1)

JOHN FROM CINCINNATI (HBO) - Rebecca De Mornay ("Wedding Crashers"), Willie Garson (Martin Lloyd on "Stargate SG-1") and Matt Winston (Mitch Lenk on "Teachers") are the latest additions to David Milch and Kem Nunn's drama pilot for the pay channel. De Mornay will play Cissy, the aggressively unhappy wife of Mitch Yost (Bruce Greenwood), a former Imperial Beach surfing champ whose life is disrupted by the arrival of the dim but wealthy John (Austin Nichols) from Cincinnati, a savant who has come to take surfing lessons. Winston then will play Barry Cunningham, a man who returns to Imperial Beach to avenge a wrong done to him by the Yosts 23 years ago, with Garson as Dick Stein, a realtor/attorney who is a fixture in Imperial Beach. The group joins the previously cast Brian Van Holt, Ed O'Neill and Luis Guzman. Mark Tinker is directing the hour from a script by Milch and Nunn. Gregg Fienberg and Howard Rosenman also serve as executive producers

more details at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/newswire.aspx?id=7206

Comment

ALEXIX CRUZ (Ska'ra)

Is a regular in the new CBS series SHARK, which debuts tonight at 10pm ET on CBS

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2006/09/21/1872865.html

excerpt:

Even at that, the jury is out. Woods plays Sebastian Stark, an arrogant,
                    egotistical and ultimately very impressive law shark who has been defending the O.J. Simpsons of the world for years. When one of his high profile cases blows up in his face, Stark has a personal epiphany and accepts an offer to take his act to the L.A. District Attorney's office.

There he is assigned some eager and photogenic young law turks. Toronto-born, Winnipeg-raised Sarah Carter plays ambitious young Madeleine Poe. Sam Page (All My Children) plays privileged and preppy Casey Woodland. Alexis Cruz (Stargate) plays Latino law stud Martin Allende. Sophina Brown (Yours, Mine And Ours) is brainy and leggy Raina Troy.

click on link for full review

Comment

JR BOURNE (Martouf)

http://www.straight.com/content.cfm?id=20682

Excerpt:

EVERYTHING’S GONE GREEN
                      (Canada) Douglas Coupland has written what may prove to be the most “Vancouver” movie ever made. Director Paul Fox, who’s not even from here, has perfectly captured the Pacific Rim ambiguities of a town still unsure of its own attributes. Vancouverites are represented by an unambitious 20-something (Ontarian Paulo Costanzo) who is nonetheless willing to fall into accidental success. Those new materialistic terms are supported by J.?R. Bourne’s charismatic hustler and challenged by a sexy potential girlfriend, played with verve by our own Steph Song, a superstar-in-waiting. Granville 7, September 29 (7 p.m.) and 30 (12:30 p.m.), and October 9 (11 a.m.) > Ken Eisner

Comment

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

FOLLOW LINK TO READ LATEST NEWS

and to see

GALLERY FOR 'UNDER THE MISTLETOE'

BUT BEWARE SPOILERS AHEAD FOR MOVIE LOTS OF THEM!
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

[QUOTE=prion]JR BOURNE (Martouf)

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com

With many thanks to the good folks at Insight Film, we now have the first images from Michael's upcoming tele-movie, Under The Mistletoe.

Written by Lindsay MacAdam and directed by George Mendeluk, the film stars Michael, Jamie Ray Newman, Burkely Duffield and Conan Graham, and is currently due to air on Lifetime (in the U.S.) in early December this year.

To see the photos, go the the Under The Mistletoe page in the Galleries - Films & Tele-movies section. (Beware, as a yet-to-be-seen film, the photos could be classified as "spoilers".)

MSOL Admin
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com

With many thanks to the good folks at Insight Film, we now have the first images from Michael's upcoming tele-movie, Under The Mistletoe.

<snip>
                            (Beware, as a yet-to-be-seen film, the photos could be classified as "spoilers".)

MSOL Admin
                            Great photos

Here is an additional FYI for those interested in the airdates for 'Under The Mistletoe': (be aware that information is subject to change)

I don't know if the movie will be shown in the UK but I do know that as of right now 'Under the Mistletoe' will most likely be first aired in Canada on The W Network the first week in December and then it should be airing on Lifetime here in the USA soon after that possibly still on the December 11th date (but this could change).

For those who get The W Network in Canada you can keep an eye on the
                            schedule at http://www.wnetwork.com/schedule/

For those who want to keep track of when the movie will be airing on
                            Lifetime, you can keep an eye on the schedule at
                            http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/index.php

The movie will eventually be released on DVD.

Marla
                            ______
                            Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

CLIFF SIMON

Syndicated at various sources:

Dear Stacy: What can you tell me about the actor who plays Baal on “Stargate SG1”? He’s totally gorgeous. — Rosalie R., Astoria, NY

Dear Rosalie: Johannesburg, South Africa-born Cliff Simon has a resume that includes a year as a dancer and lead singer at Paris’ Moulin Rouge. A one-time Mr. South Africa, he also has, not surprisingly, worked as a model.

He’s married — his wife’s name is Colette — and lives in Los Angeles. Even though “Stargate SG1” has been cancelled, the cult favorite show will keep Simon busy for a while. He has the “Stargate” Convention Tour coming up in November, with stops including Secaucus, N.J. and Burbank, Calif.

Comment

Beau Bridges on American Dad

Episode 26: Failure is Not a Factory-installed Option

He Plays Lieutenant Thacke. It's on as of the time of this post.

TV .com
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X