This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    YES! Awesome. You're doing the writing, writing, writing, too, I see.
    Absolutely utterly awesome! And yes, writing writing too!
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

When is Allegiance coming out? Book 4 Avengers should of been out by now.
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
        When is Allegiance coming out?
        November as an ebook; I don't think that they've given a POD release date yet.
        Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law:
        "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

Comment

Neat! I've got a kobo ereader and I'm glad to have it. This way my pet bunny doesn't try to eat it.
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
            Neat! I've got a kobo ereader and I'm glad to have it. This way my pet bunny doesn't try to eat it.
            I have a Kobo ereader too, but the ebook versions of the stargate books are in Kindle format, so they don't work on the Kobo.
            Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
              I have a Kobo ereader too, but the ebook versions of the stargate books are in Kindle format, so they don't work on the Kobo.
              Well, Transitions was released at Barnes & Noble. They might add other vendors too.
              Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law:
              "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

Comment

Originally posted by sg1nuts View Post
                Does anyone here know what is happening re Transitions, Oceans of Dust and any future novels?
                Hi. My apologies for the non-reply... I was gallivanting in other parts of the universe and haven't checked in for a while. As Jaymach said, Transitions is out on Kindle now and AFAIK will be available as hardcopy from 16 December. You also can order the hardcopy on the Fandemonium website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymach View Post
                  Seeing as nobody has responded to you, I just thought I'd let you know that Transitions has came out, available in hard copy and as an ebook. Having read it, I'd highly recommend it. The characterisations were done well (hard, considering the author is working with both SG-1 and Atlantis) and the story is gripping from the start.
                  Thanks for stepping in, Jaymach! And I'm thrilled that you had fun with Transitions!

Comment

Will there be more books with Vala & Cam or does the orignal SG-1 sell better
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      So far, "Roswell" is the only one that features them at all. And they do have significant parts in it. I thought the book was great.

Comment

Barnes & Noble also has the ebooks. Their versions use a different format than Amazon's Kindle. Perhaps the Barnes & Noble format works on the Kobo?

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          The upcoming Moebius Squared is supposed to have both teams -- the post Continuum team and the original Moebius team.
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I was wondering if there are any more SGU novels planned?
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Kobo sells the stargate books

http://www.kobobooks.com/search/search.html?q=stargate

Comment

Hi Folks!
                                With the release of SG-1: THE DRIFT, I've received several emails asking about how my Antarctica research tied into the Stargate franchise. To this end, I've started a series of posts over at my blog that covers the region, my logic, and how I connected the dots. Today's entry focuses on how I determined what the "real" location would have been for the Ancient outpost. If you have any more questions, feel free to post here or email me at digitalred93 AT gmail.com. If you're interested in seeing more behind-the-scenes photos and videos from my journey to the bottom of the world, visit my site to read more about my Antarctic expedition.
                                Last edited by Diana Botsford; 01 November 2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X