Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew Rex View Post
    Would one of you mind telling me which SG-1 figure came with the gate piece that attaches to the ramp? It's the only piece I need, and I'm collecting the figures a bit haphazardly. Thanks!
    Hi Matt,

I am about to go offline for a week, but I can answer this one before I do. It was supposed to be Colonel Carter. I say supposed, as due to a mix up at the factory, Colonel Carter (Green) and Replicarter were both supplied with the same Gatepiece as the original three O'Neills. Colonel (Green with baseball cap) General (Green base BDUs) and Black Ops.
    If you get the replacement piece, either from DST/AA , or another collector, you'll see it has three holes in the back of it. It might be worthwhile asking DST/AA's customer services. If you buy a Carter from someone, ask them too. There is a good chance they got the replacement gatepiece after they purchased her.

The three holes on the Gatepiece match the pins on the back of the stand that comes with the Jaffa Serpent Guard I think(?) Thats what holds up the gate, and lines it to the ramp.

Also this pic can help for reference.... I don't know who originally posted it, but I'd like to thank them myself, it made life a lot easier in constructing my own Earth gate!
    Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 14 August 2009, 02:54 AM.
    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2 View Post
      Hi Matt,

I am about to go offline for a week, but I can answer this one before I do. It was supposed to be Colonel Carter. I say supposed, as due to a mix up at the factory, Colonel Carter (Green) and Replicarter were both supplied with the same Gatepiece as the original three O'Neills. Colonel (Green with baseball cap) General (Green base BDUs) and Black Ops.
      If you get the replacement piece, either from DST/AA , or another collector, you'll see it has three holes in the back of it. It might be worthwhile asking DST/AA's customer services. If you buy a Carter from someone, ask them too. There is a good chance they got the replacement gatepiece after they purchased her.

The three holes on the Gatepiece match the pins on the back of the stand that comes with the Jaffa Serpent Guard I think(?) Thats what holds up the gate, and lines it to the ramp.

Also this pic can help for reference.... I don't know who originally posted it, but I'd like to thank them myself, it made life a lot easier in constructing my own Earth gate!
      I beg to differ! The Carter piece indeed had the three holes. The wrong piece was Jack's and that got replaced with one that had totally different looking symbols. But I'm pretty sure that Sam's was right. If you already have the Jack piece then you also can put the three holes in it yourself. Or do you actually mean the stand?
      Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Confusing indeed. The only piece to the entire thing I need is the piece with the holes. I've already e-mailed DST almost a week ago but haven't heard anything back.

Hopefully I'll be able to track down my final piece.
        "Look at me, I'm stupid!"
        -The 9th Doctor

Comment

TL;DR: the gate piece with the three holes in the back come with Lt. Colonel Carter and Replicarter. O'Neill's piece has no holes. The black piece that connects to the gate comes from the Serpent Guard.

Comment

It seems a couple of users here are requesting that DST post photos of the Horus guard. I'm not sure if the photo I have here is 100% legitimate, but it definitely seems so:

-The 9th Doctor

Comment

Sorry, but that's the Anubis/Jackal Guard which was shown at New York Comic-Con at the beginning of this year.

http://photos.actionfigs.com/showphoto.php?photo=33291

Comment

Oh! Apologies then. I haven't seen that photo anywhere else. Is that Jackal guard included in the "lets hope we get it" 5th wave?
                -The 9th Doctor

Comment

Would someone mind giving me a definitive answer on who's gate piece is used to attach to the ramp? I have a seller on eBay telling me the DST replacement piece has no holes on it.

I have the Serpent Guard & Thor's ramp pieces, and Teal'c, Daniel, and one other piece (though I don't know who's, I bought it separately, must be either the DST piece or O'Neil's.). I would assume that this means the final piece with holes is O'neil's piece?

If someone could help clarify, I would really appreciate it. It's my only piece left!
                  -The 9th Doctor

Comment

The piece that comes with Carter(Greens or Replicator) has the holes in the back, that attach to the black ramp support.

Gen. Hammond: "He's really that much worse then the others?"
                    Jackson: "Well of all the Gods he picked to impersonate, he chose the Devil."

Comment

Originally posted by Bobtheodd View Post
                      The piece that comes with Carter(Greens or Replicator) has the holes in the back, that attach to the black ramp support.
                      So theoretically, that'd be the same piece that comes with Jack from Series 1, right?

Thanks!
                      -The 9th Doctor

Comment

So theoretically, that'd be the same piece that comes with Jack from Series 1, right?

Thanks!
                        Lol Did you look back a page? Three of us already answered you.

Yes, it's the same piece as Jack's, but Jack's doesn't have the proper holes. Only Lt. Colonel Carter/Replicarter's pieces do.

Comment

I'm sorry, had a momentary lapse of reason. Thanks for answering for the 1,000th time though

Now to track down that piece...
                          -The 9th Doctor

Comment

Now to track down that piece...
                            Get a Carter, I got one I'll sell to you, or there is always Ebay.

Gen. Hammond: "He's really that much worse then the others?"
                            Jackson: "Well of all the Gods he picked to impersonate, he chose the Devil."

Comment

Hey everyone, check out my DIY Stargate Gate Room Diorama! Make one yourself and display your figures proudly! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68498
                              -The 9th Doctor

Comment

I couldnt agree more about DST, but their ball-dropping is the reason I started making custom Stargate stuff to begin with! Now I'm making everything possible for the 7 inch figures and just finished both gates for the 12 inch figures I had to start making because they don't! If anybody wants to check them out I have a publicly available folder full of pics here on Gateworld, or I have most on www.myspace.com/gatecreator. For now here's my gateroom and one of my offworld diaramas, when you push the center ball on the dhd it lights-up and so does the gate, this one even has sequencing chevrons, which was a HUGE pain...
                                Last edited by jwringo1; 27 January 2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X