No announcement yet.

Official Stargate Magazine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havnt actually got it yet but from at a glance it looks really good. (expecially trhe build your own stargate bit cheesy and funny at the same time.)
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I've brought it for the first time and thought the articule on the wraith was really good. The new 1 must be available on the 1st of Nov as it says sept/oct on the bar code.
      sigpic

Comment

When I renewed my subscription they also charged for an $9.99 for an annual issue of the magazine. Does anyone know what the annual issue is about?
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

No when you get it pls let me know here.
          sigpic

Comment

I have enjoyed the magazines but I don't plan on renewing my subscription because I have seen every issue on the newstand 1 - 2 weeks before mine has arrived in the mail.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I never knew there was a Stargate magazine!

Anyone know subscription web site for U.S.?

Comment

i love the mag keep up the good work i love buying it thankm u very much
                carter "colone?"
                o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

I've just tried to find the subscription page for the USA - yet when I go to the page I get a page not found displayed.

Also looks like Titan have moved pages around etc as they are different URLS to what I had posted on Page 1, so I think they have a broken link somewhere along the line.

Comment

I found this site in the magazine.

http://www.expressmag.com/pages/prod...r=1&id=8BSTARG

This is for US subscriptions.

Comment

thanks!
                      Damn $35

Comment

So...has anyone written to the magazine or sent any pictures in?
                        Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                        In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

i have some pictures i have been meaning to send in for some time now may do it this weekend. If i get in the magazine i will update

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderqueen
                            So...has anyone written to the magazine or sent any pictures in?
                            I wrote to the magazine, got my letter published an all..i think its issue 3..not sure though, my names Ben Griffin
                            Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

In the latest MGM newsletter there is an article on Issue 7 of the Stargate: The Official Magazine

In issue 7 of the Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Magazine, we're helping you to cope with the mid-season hiatus of 'Stargate SG-1' and 'Stargate Atlantis' by having plenty in the new issue to keep you occupied before the new episodes air! Amanda Tapping joins us to discuss returning to the show after the birth of her daughter and balancing motherhood with such a high-profile role. Executive producer Robert C. Cooper explains how, with the new characters and writers that joined 'Stargate SG-1' for season nine, it has felt like a brand new show. We meet the newest recruit for 'Stargate Atlantis,' the imposing Ronon Dex (actor Jason Momoa), Lexa Doig ('Andromeda') tells us about her role as Stargate Command's new Chief Medical Officer Dr. Carolyn Lam, and Louis Gosset Jr. reflects on his role as the Jaffa leader Gerak in 'Stargate SG-1!'

Plus, we have an exclusive, original 'Stargate Atlantis' short story, all the latest 'Stargate SG-1' and 'Stargate Atlantis' news and much, much more, so make sure you don't miss the new issue on sale October 25th!
                              Here is the cover art provided in the email:

Comment

Yep, it exists, but hard to find...at least up here. It's a bit pricey too, but I guess it's because they don't publish too many copies. For 6 issues for us in CAN, it's $57

Titan magazines produce a lot of show magazines just as well.

Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Working...
                                X