Official Stargate Magazine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
    will i get a refund as i had 5 issues left on my subscription I will have to ring them
    Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    I've seen publishers send issues of a different magazine instead of a refund. And no, I didn't get asked what magazine I wanted.

Seaboe
    That's what happened to me when Star Trek: The Magazine went under, my subscription was filled out with Star Trek Communicator issues, which also went under.
    Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Magazines and Newspapers are going the way of the Buffalo...online news and information is instant, usually free and easy to find...that's hard to compete with!
    Yep.

Comment

Well darn I really liked the magazine. Oh well these things happen because I have seen this happen before with the Star Trek Communicator. Now I'm going have to think long and hard before I get a subscription to Titan's Star Trek magazine.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

They don't sell the magazine at newstands in my country. The only way of getting it is by subscription, so I was subscribed and got each issue in the mail for years. I was only interested in the Atlantis content. Didn't read SG-1 stuff and SG-1 only specials went to the trash can unopened.

I know that most of the content was available online, but I liked getting the pics, etc on paper, I liked the interviews with the SGA actors, especially the ones with Joe Flanigan, and I enjoyed most of the SGA short fics.

When Atlantis was canceled, I decided to let my subscription expire. The last issue I got in the mail was the one before they started to put SGU content in the magazine. Nice timing for me

Comment

Working...
        X