No announcement yet.

Official Stargate Magazine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I originally didn't subscribe because Titan was sending me a copy right after they returned from the printer. That well dried up after Issue #1.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I wonder what has been happening because I got my issue 7 two and a half weeks ago. Mine always come in before the date listed.
      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
      Individuality is freedom lived.
      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

that sucks, i only just got my copy today. I went to a convention on saturday and it was on sale their before i got my copy why? i wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
          Just a quick question- is anyone in the UK having issues with their magazine subscription from Titan? For the last 3 issues I've had to beg them to send mine when they are already out in the shops. The service has been nothing short of rubbish. Anyone else having the same trouble?
          Ooh, sorry to hear it. I usually get mine a day before it comes out in the shops. I got my issue 7 this morning. I'm liking the new cover as well. I've not read through it completely yet but it seems pretty interesting as always, heh.
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Im going to get mine tommorow i hope!!

Comment

Yey!!!! *Does a happy dance!!* Mine turned up today!! That's much better service than I'd had with the last two issues which I had to specifically had to beg for! Hopefully this is a new trend!! Also glad to see it's coming out both sides of the pond at the same time.

Comment

I'll need to wait for it to come to my shop then.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Anyone seen it in the UK actually?
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                    Anyone seen it in the UK actually?
                    I haven't seen it in the shops yet. I subscribe to the mag, and actually received my copy today!
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw the new one in WHSmith
                      so i went to my local newsagent because i have it subscribed there. they hadnt got in it..so i had to go back today
                      so i went back, apparently they got it in and they mislaid the copy. so they have to order another one
                      Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorOfRovac
                        I saw the new one in WHSmith
                        so i went to my local newsagent because i have it subscribed there. they hadnt got in it..so i had to go back today
                        so i went back, apparently they got it in and they mislaid the copy. so they have to order another one
                        Typical newsagents - always mislay items you want.

I should be getting the magazine tomorrow - well hopefully.

Comment

i got issue 7 last week but oddly i dont subscribe? i think it might be the series 8,atrlantis dvd thing but i didnt pay the postage they said so i dont know why i got it

Comment

Anyone in the UK actually recieved the next Issue?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              I have. the newsagent found it.!
                              Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                                I found it at my local WH Smiths - only had three remaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X