Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Season Eight / Atlantis Season One DVDs on Region 2 announced.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Findo
    Where did you find that out?
    Because they're being classified by the BBFC these days...

Incidentally, so was 'Moebius' and it turns out that like 'Reckoning' it will remain a two-parter and not be combined into one feature-length episode.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Here's a pic of the Atlantis French season 1 boxset (release date: September 20th)

Comment

NICE!
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

We are lucky when it comes to stargate dvds... Let's not forget about the Gate-shaped boxset for Sg-1.

Comment

I got Volume 3 of Atlantis today and I have to say the two special features are alot better than the last volume.

The Behind the scens of Sactuary was excellent - it was around 7 minutes long and covered at least 5 scenes and spoke to the actors back stage and was very very interesting.

The Wraith special feature was funny - the actors who play the Wraith are great. This was just a look at who the Wraith were but didnt' go into to much context.

Comment

Awww maan! I just hade enough will-power to save my money and wait for the boxset bc i really really want the commentaries. And now you've completely obliterated it. Guess i'll just have to buy both..

Speaking of the Season 1 boxset does anybody have any news on when it will be released in the UK? I looked on Play (upto the last entry which was Jan) and they still haven't got it listed

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                Awww maan! I just hade enough will-power to save my money and wait for the boxset bc i really really want the commentaries. And now you've completely obliterated it. Guess i'll just have to buy both..

Speaking of the Season 1 boxset does anybody have any news on when it will be released in the UK? I looked on Play (upto the last entry which was Jan) and they still haven't got it listed
                It will prob be some time next year around the same time as Season 8 boxset. As the Season 7 boxset was released in Feb 2005 then I assume the two new boxsets will be out Feb 2006.

Play.com won't have it listed prob until the end of the year.

Comment

I've got Vol40 today and its good, despite only having 3 episodes the special features make up for it. Theres a feature on the Kull Warriors about how they made them, why they made them and so forth.

There are 2 features about Cons which are about Mrs Tappings and Mr Shanks experiences at them and their opinions as well as footage. Very funny and enlightening.

Very good volume but Im excited for Atlantis V3, 4 of the best episodes in the season!
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Geez this is ridiculous. I have to wait until the fall for the season 8 box set? Why the hell so long? Do they actually think I'll go out and buy the singles while I'm waiting? Sorry, not that stupid. Give me the box set now and you'll make me a happy fan. make me wait and all I do is get angry at your arrogance.

Comment

Just noticed on Amazon.co.uk that a new special feature has been added to Volume 42 of SG-1, along with the Directors Series for Reckoning and also Behind The Stargate Secrets Revealed there is an extra called: "The Last Day Of Teal'c"

No information on what this will contain at this point

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        Just noticed on Amazon.co.uk that a new special feature has been added to Volume 42 of SG-1, along with the Directors Series for Reckoning and also Behind The Stargate Secrets Revealed there is an extra called: "The Last Day Of Teal'c"

No information on what this will contain at this point
                        Unless they put out some more information on that I can see it starting rumours.

That said I wouldn't trust them not to have made a mistake in the listing considering they've made spelling errors eg. "Behibd The Stargate Secrets Revealed Part 1"

Comment

Chances are they won't add anything else to it regarding the Teal'c special feature, you'll just have to watch it to find out more.

Amazon are more realiable than Play or Sendit on the listings - just as you said they can't spell ;-0

Comment

Play.com have the cover art for Volume 5. No larger version available just yet on Amazon.

I am abit surprised Sheppard is on the cover - it was looking like all the Atlantis team were having their own individual cover - Sheppard - McKay - Ford - Weir and the last one should have been Teyla.

Comment

Also the special features are now listed for Volume 43 of SG-1

SG1 Directors Series: Moebius
                              Behind The Stargate: Secrets Revealed Part Two
                              Making of Stargate Alliance
                              Production design and photo gallery
                              Trailers.

Comment

German DVD #39 (Icon, Avatar, Affinity, Covenant) of Stargate SG-1 was released this week. Languages are English, German and French.

Special features (like on UK DVD #39):
                                • Director Series: Covenant
                                • "From Stargate to Atlantis: The Lowdown, Part 2"
                                • Production Design & Photo Gallery

Plus (not included on UK DVD #39) the audio commentaries for:
                                • Icon: Peter Woeste & John Lenic
                                • Avatar: Martin Wood & Christopher Judge
                                • Affinity: Peter DeLuise & Dan Shea
                                • Covenant: Martin Wood & Amanda Tapping

DVD #39 at www.amazon.de (if you wait a week, the price should go back to only EUR 19,99)
                                No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                                (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Working...
                                X