• Show
Clear All

N?

Comment

A?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

--da-/ ---/ ----/ -a-e/ --e/ --n--/ --/--a--n-/ -ne/ --/ --e/ --ea-es-/ -a-es/ e-e-/ ---en-ed. A/ -a-e/ --/ s----, a------, --nn-n-. A/ -a-e/ ----/ -ne/ s----e/ ---e.

E,S,D,N,A
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

O ?
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

--da-/ ---/ ----/ -ave/ --e/ --n--/ --/--a--n-/ -ne/ --/ --e/ --ea-es-/ -a-es/ eve-/ -nven-ed. A/ -a-e/ --/ s----, a------, --nn-n-. A/ -a-e/ ----/ -ne/ s----e/ ---e.

E,S,D,N,A,V

Edit: Hey, you asked for a V first, that's what I have build in now
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I?
              sigpic

Comment

--da-/ ---/ -i--/ -ave/ --e/ --n--/ --/--a-in-/ -ne/ --/ --e/ --ea-es-/ -a-es/ eve-/ inven-ed. A/ -a-e/ --/ s-i--, a-i-i--, --nnin-. A/ -a-e/ -i--/ -ne/ si---e/ ---e.

E,S,D,N,A,V,I
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

R?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Got the quote in general, just can't remember a couple of the specific words he used. Luckily I just had this episode in my all-episode re-watch, because usually I never watch this one!

Comment

--da-/ ---/ -i--/ -ave/ --e/ --n-r/ --/--a-in-/ -ne/ --/ --e/ -rea-es-/ -a-es ever inven-ed. A/ -a-e/ --/ s-i--, a-i-i--, --nnin-. A/ -a-e/ -i--/ -ne/ si---e r--e.

E,S,D,N,A,V,I,R
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

G?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

And how about an 'H'?

Sig by me

Comment

Ok, I'll solve it...but it might take me a bit to come up with a new quote. And I'll spoiler it just in case I missed a word.

Spoiler:
                            Today, you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill, agility, cunning. A game with one simple rule.

I see you tried to make it tougher by leaving out the next word, which would give a pretty big hint!

Comment

Totally right! I thought that the Dodge would be a to good give away
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

LOTS of common letters in this one, guys. Could be a quick one!

----,/-/-----/-'-/---/---/---/------/--/---/----/------/--/--/--. ----/-------/----. --'-/---/--.

Comment

Working...
                                X