Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Supernatural Hangman

    Anyone up for it? It's fun!


    I'll start us off...

    ...with a quote from the show.


    -----/-----, -----. ------/-----/---/-----, -------/-----/---/----/----.







    GO!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

    #2
    Oooh, a new game - and I love hangman! Can I try to solve?

    House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

    sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

    Comment


      #3
      Oops, did I kill the thread with jumping the gun like that? Or was I supposed to start a new one? I guess I'll just do that, and see what happens. Here's a quote from
      Spoiler:
      Bobby
      if you want a hint. (Remember not to quote if you don't want to see it!)

      ----/------, -/--/--/-----/----/--------/---/----,--------.

      sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

      Comment


        #4
        Are there any e's?

        sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Are there any e's?
          You bet.

          -e--/------, -/--/--/-----/----/-ee-----/--e/----,-----e--.

          sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

          Comment


            #6
            OK, how about t?

            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              OK, how about t?
              Only one...

              -e--/------, -/--/--/-----/----/-ee-----/--e/---t,-----e--.

              Do you have a succession of handy dandy hangman pics ready to use, RiG? Or do we have to make our own? Not that I've needed one yet.

              sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

              Comment


                #8
                I'll guess "s", please.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                  I'll guess "s", please.
                  With pleasure. Good choice, BTW.

                  -e--/------, -/--/s-/s----/----/-ee----s/--e/---t,-----ess.

                  sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

                    -e--/------, -/--/s-/s----/----/-ee----s/--e/---t,-----ess.
                    N?

                    Do you have a succession of handy dandy hangman pics ready to use, RiG? Or do we have to make our own? Not that I've needed one yet.
                    Um...not sure what you mean so...no. Sorry. We never use hangman pics in the SG hangman thread so...

                    And you should be keeping track of the letters guessed so we don't guess the same ones twice.

                    Like this...
                    :E,T,S
                    :

                    You can use any smileys you like or none at all. I just think it's fun using them, it's what we do in the SG hangman thread. You can just use Yes and No. Or, y'know, whatever you like.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I think I've seen a hangman somewhere, I'll see what I can find!

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        N?
                        Yup.

                        -e--/------, -/--/s-/s----/----/-ee--n-s/--e/---t,---n-ess.

                        Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Um...not sure what you mean so...no. Sorry. We never use hangman pics in the SG hangman thread so...

                        And you should be keeping track of the letters guessed so we don't guess the same ones twice.

                        Like this...
                        :E,T,S
                        :

                        You can use any smileys you like or none at all. I just think it's fun using them, it's what we do in the SG hangman thread. You can just use Yes and No. Or, y'know, whatever you like.
                        Thanks for the hints! Never been on another hangman thread, so please excuse my denseness.

                        Smileys work for me, so now we have:
                        :E, T, S, N
                        :

                        Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        I think I've seen a hangman somewhere, I'll see what I can find!
                        I found a set and made copies. But it's fine, seems we don't need them.

                        sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Can I have a 'p' please Bob?

                          I'm sure there's at least 1 in there!

                          Edit: you know what, can I just solve it while I'm here?

                          Spoiler:
                          Well boohoo, I'm so sorry your feelings are hurt, Princess! << gotta love Bobby!

                          Is that it?


                          Edit 2: if that *is right* here's the next one...

                          - - - - / - - - / - - - - - / - - - - - -

                          Clue if you want it
                          Spoiler:
                          Ep name
                          Last edited by queen_hathor; June 3, 2010, 04:39 AM.

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post



                            - - - - / - - - / - - - - - / - - - - - -
                            e?
                            IMO always implied.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Can I have a 'p' please Bob?

                              I'm sure there's at least 1 in there!

                              Edit: you know what, can I just solve it while I'm here?

                              Spoiler:
                              Well boohoo, I'm so sorry your feelings are hurt, Princess! << gotta love Bobby!

                              Is that it?
                              It sure is. Congratulations, that was PDQ!

                              Edit 2: if that *is right* here's the next one...

                              - - - - / - - - / - - - - - / - - - - - -

                              Clue if you want it
                              Spoiler:
                              Ep name
                              Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              e?
                              And a t as well, please, while you're at it.

                              Rats, now I saw the spoiler - but I'll pretend I didn't.

                              sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X