No announcement yet.

Supernatural Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! 'O' got added since I last looked!

-ell,/I/--ess/I'm/no-/--e/man/ei--e-/o-/o--/dads/-an-ed/me/-o/-e. -i--/someone/else. I-'s/no-/me.

I' M D, E, A, N' S, L, O
    : -

Comment

Well, I guess I'm not the man either of our dads wanted me to be. Find someone else. It's not me.
      Should be from "On the head of a pin"
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

SO close! If it was 'find', though, there would have been an 'n' in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          SO close! If it was 'find', though, there would have been an 'n' in there!
          Um, according to Supernatural Wiki it is 'find'...check it out.

But, just in case... T?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

That's fine, then. I go by what I hear because often the closed captioning is wrong, but I easily could have heard it wrong, my house has been very loud this week! So, iolanda, that makes it your turn.

Comment

Anyone mind if I dart in here with mine?

Sig by me

Comment

-'-/---/-----/--/----/-/----/----/----/--------/-------! -'-/---/--------! ---/-/----/---/----? ----'-/-----/-----.

:
                :

Sig by me

Comment

I am totally fine with it. First week of school after holidays plus the aftermath of my move still burn up my time.

I take an E!
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hey Jack!

D please?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And T, while you're at it.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          I am totally fine with it. First week of school after holidays plus the aftermath of my move still burn up my time.
                          Thanks.

E, D, I, and T coming right up!

I'-/--t/--i--/t-/---e/-/-e-t/---d/t---/i-t-/-----i--/t----i-! I'-/--t/--i-id--! Did/I/---t/---/t--t? T--t's/-i-d-/-ei-d.

: E, D, I, T

:

Sig by me

Comment

I'd like to solve this, please.

I'm not going to make a left hand turn into oncoming traffic! I'm not suicidal! Did I just say that? That's kinda weird.

Yes, Dean, totally OOC.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              I'd like to solve this, please.

I'm not going to make a left hand turn into oncoming traffic! I'm not suicidal! Did I just say that? That's kinda weird.

Yes, Dean, totally OOC.
                              You got it!!! That's one of my favorite quotes since I started driving. Sometimes left hand turns into oncoming traffic can seem kinda suicidal.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                                You got it!!! That's one of my favorite quotes since I started driving. Sometimes left hand turns into oncoming traffic can seem kinda suicidal.
                                Thanks! Yup, I love that one too. It's my favorite part of Yellow Fever - apart from Eye of the Tiger, of course.

Okay, new one! This is a whopper of a quote from a supporting character, so I'll make the second part of it optional. But it kinda belongs with the first half.

---/----/------/---'--/-----/-----, --- ----------, --/-------/---'--/----/------.

---/---/------/----/------/--/--/----, ---/------/---/------/----/-------/----/---'--/----, ---/----, ---, ---/-/----/----/---/--/----.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X