No announcement yet.

The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Dean driving three different cars? Based on the scar I guess the first one is from 'Clown', where he drove the 'soccer Mom van' since the Impala wasn't fixed yet. Then it's the Impala in the second one, obviously, although I have no clue what ep it's from, and in the third one he's driving the pickup truck he had when he was living the 'normal' life.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Is Dean driving three different cars? Based on the scar I guess the first one is from 'Clown', where he drove the 'soccer Mom van' since the Impala wasn't fixed yet. Then it's the Impala in the second one, obviously, although I have no clue what ep it's from, and in the third one he's driving the pickup truck he had when he was living the 'normal' life.
      You are on the right block about the cars, but take a closer look at that second one.

Hint:
      Spoiler:
      When you notice something missing on the Impala, take a look at one of the other cars on the street.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        You are on the right block about the cars, but take a closer look at that second one.

Hint:
        Spoiler:
        When you notice something missing on the Impala, take a look at one of the other cars on the street.
        The license plate is missing. Wait - is this from In the Beginning where John just bought the Impala? So it's not Dean's car at that time. Is that what you mean? The person is not supposed to be driving that car?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          The license plate is missing. Wait - is this from In the Beginning where John just bought the Impala? So it's not Dean's car at that time. Is that what you mean? The person is not supposed to be driving that car?
          I'll give it to ya since you figured out that last part. Dean is driving something NOT the Impala in each ep.
          sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Been waiting to do this for a while. Let's see what you make of this.

sigpic

Comment

Dean had to get on a plane in each one?
              sigpic

Comment

Got it in one. Great job!

sigpic

Comment

I'll let someone else take it. I'm fresh outta ideas
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, since the last one was so easy, here's another one.

sigpic

Comment

What, no takers for a week? Okay, I'll give you a hint. It's something the boys (or at least one of them) do in each of these episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Guess I should go rewatch 'Dead Things' if I'm gonna get this one.
                        sigpic

Comment

They search for knowledge about the monster of the week by asking a person which works at an university. I am not sure if it is a professor every time
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            They search for knowledge about the monster of the week by asking a person which works at an university. I am not sure if it is a professor every time
                            Very succinctly put. Yes, that's it, and it was a professor every time.

sigpic

Comment

Alright, gonna try reviving this thread...see what happens...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Ok, what's the premise here? I'd love to play, but don't know the rules...
                                sigpic
                                Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                                --Angels in America

Comment

Working...
                                X