Clear All

Thankies Okay I've got one and I hope it isn't too easy or too hard

sigpic
    Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
      Thankies Okay I've got one and I hope it isn't too easy or too hard

<snip>
      Okay, is it something in the pictures, or something about the episodes? Because I have a hard time guessing what eps these are from since especially the last one is pretty generic...

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Okay, is it something in the pictures, or something about the episodes? Because I have a hard time guessing what eps these are from since especially the last one is pretty generic...
        It's something about the episodes...although something in the pictures is part of it.

hint:

Spoiler:
        The last one is Sympathy for the devil.
        sigpic

Comment

Is the first one "Born under a Bad Sign" and the second one from "Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester"?
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            Is the first one "Born under a Bad Sign" and the second one from "Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester"?
            Yes they are
            sigpic

Comment

Is the bridge under which Dean is phoning also in every other episode?
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

no it isn't...
                Last edited by Lovin' Daniel; 19 April 2011, 05:54 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Does it have something to do with Bobby? He's in each one of these episodes, and he saved them, or at least Dean, in each one. And he's in each of the pictures - in the first one Dean is talking to him on the phone, in the second one he's in Bobby's house, and in the third one Bobby is in the room with them.

sigpic

Comment

I hadn't actually thought of that But you're on the right track there is someone who is in all three of the episodes and it is related to Dean
                    sigpic

Comment

I hadn't actually thought of that But you're on the right track there is someone who is in all three of the episodes and it is related to Dean
                      If it's not Bobby it must be Meg. She was possessing Sam, she was one of the 'Witnesses', and she showed up in the hotel room with her goons.

sigpic

Comment

Or it was Sam. As far as I can remember he also was in every of these episodes...

Spoiler:
                        Just kiddin'!

....runs and hides...
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Or it was Sam. As far as I can remember he also was in every of these episodes...

Spoiler:
                          Just kiddin'!

....runs and hides...
                          Good one!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Just kiddin'!

....runs and hides...
                            Good one! I half expected you to copy and paste the list from 'Best Sam Episode' under the cut.

Actually, I don't think there's EVER been an episode that had only one of them in it. The other one always had at least a camoe appearance.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Just kiddin'!

....runs and hides...

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              If it's not Bobby it must be Meg. She was possessing Sam, she was one of the 'Witnesses', and she showed up in the hotel room with her goons.
                              I'll give it to you, though I was also going for the fact that in everyone of those episodes she attacked Dean
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll give it to you, though I was also going for the fact that in everyone of those episodes she attacked Dean
                                That's right, she did? But thank you kindly anyway.

Got a new one right here. I think it's pretty straightforward, so you should be able to crack it before I leave on holiday tomorrow morning.

Last edited by starg8fans; 19 April 2011, 09:32 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X