No announcement yet.

The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to sound stupid here, but I've got no clue I know the 3 episodes...On the head of a pi, Lucifer Rising and All Hell Breaks Loose pt.2 but Does it have to do with the pictures or something that happens in the episodes?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
      I hate to sound stupid here, but I've got no clue I know the 3 episodes...On the head of a pi, Lucifer Rising and All Hell Breaks Loose pt.2 but Does it have to do with the pictures or something that happens in the episodes?
      It's something that happens in the episodes, but one of the picture contains a clue what it is.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Is it maybe that Dean has a low point in each episode where he's upset crying/near crying?
        sigpic

Comment

Is it maybe that Dean has a low point in each episode where he's upset crying/near crying?
          Very good observation, but no, not at all what I was looking for. Actually, it doesn't have much to do with Dean at all.

sigpic

Comment

Okay then maybe demons? There's a demon in each one...I have to say my brain is a bit on hold today
            sigpic

Comment

Okay then maybe demons? There's a demon in each one...I have to say my brain is a bit on hold today
              You're really, really close. It's about major demon players, and what happens to them in each of these episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Sh*t I should have gotten that, if I was thinking right...Alistairdies in OTHP, Lilith and Ruby both die in LR and YED dies in AHBL...is that right?
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Sh*t I should have gotten that, if I was thinking right...Alistairdies in OTHP, Lilith and Ruby both die in LR and YED dies in AHBL...is that right?
                  Yahtzee! I didn't even count Ruby, I was thinking that one of the demon 'big cheese' bought it in each episode. Could have added Crowley as well, but I'm not sure if I have caps from that episode. But with Ruby it's 2 for Dean and 2 for Sam. And one for Cas if you count Crowley.

So, your turn again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Yahtzee! I didn't even count Ruby, I was thinking that one of the demon 'big cheese' bought it in each episode. Could have added Crowley as well, but I'm not sure if I have caps from that episode. But with Ruby it's 2 for Dean and 2 for Sam. And one for Cas if you count Crowley.

So, your turn again.
                    Oh I do count Crowely because I thought he was awesome and I was sad to see him go

Okay I'll try to have another one going before I leave
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay here it is

sigpic

Comment

I can't even get all the episodes. Is the last one "When the Levee Breaks"? Can we get a hint?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, The last one is when the Levee Breaks

hmmm, hint...

Spoiler:
                          This is a big one but what the heck The same thing happens in all three of the eps and it has to do with Sam and Dean. Hope that helps...
                          sigpic

Comment

Based on the last 2, I'm gonna guess Sam and Dean have a big argument/fight?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep that's it In each episode they fight although the first ep was skin and it was shapeshifter Dean but they did fight lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Alrighty, hopefully this won't be too hard

(P.S. One of these is from early S6, but the picture itself isn't spoilery. I'll leave it up to y'all to figure out what's what.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X