Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
    This is the line I couldn't figure out. What does it mean?
    i wondered the same thing...
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe Henry was just saying anything to get Tesla's attention but who knows. Well James Thorpe did write the episode and Damian Kindler directed it so we know who to thank for that line.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I think Henry was just saying a bunch of words that make no sense together to see if Tesla was paying attention to what he was saying, which he wasn't.

So where's the next hangman?
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, here's the new hangman!

_ _'_ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ /_ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _. / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

A?
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

R
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

I?
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

S?
                  sigpic

Comment

H?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I _'_ / _ _ S / _ _ _ _ _ / _ H A _ / I / _ S _ /A / _ R _ _ _ / _ _ _ R. / _ _ I _ _ / _ H _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Yes:A, H, I, R, S
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

E
                        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                        - R.E.M.

Comment

T?
                          sigpic

Comment

O?

Comment

V?
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I T'S / _ O T / O _ T E _ / T H A T / I / _ S E /A / _ R O _ T / _ O O R. / _ _ I T E / T H E / _ O V E _ T _.

Yes:A, E, H, I, O, R, S, T, V

had misplaced an S, so I put it in the right spot. Sorry about that!
                                -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Working...
                                X