Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    You know you're a Sanctuary fan when...your teacher is discussing serial killers and all you can think about is Druitt...and then when someone asks if we'd heard of Jack the Ripper...I actually flail!
    Hah! This is quite funny.

...When you get a customer on the phone and they say their last name is Magnus, and you automatically want to type in "Helen" for the first name.

...When you always type "Jonathon" instead of "Jonathan" and constantly have to correct yourself when helping customers.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

School is important though, yes!
      In saying that..it is SUCH bad timing that i became a fan of sanctuary. I am in my final year of school..and i pray that i wont be distracted come three weeks from now. LOL

Because. It. All. Matters.

+ ill have to take time off vidding :'(
      (not yet though.. but soon!)
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post

...When you get a customer on the phone and they say their last name is Magnus, and you automatically want to type in "Helen" for the first name.

...When you always type "Jonathon" instead of "Jonathan" and constantly have to correct yourself when helping customers.
        I KNEW I WAS SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!
        I'm writing a story and my main character is named Jonathon.
        ..but until now i think i've been spelling it wrong.

Oh i might aswell add to this
        ..your a sanctuary fan when: You would like to use as many sanctuary character names in your story that is completley unrelated.
        And then your sibling comes along and tells you.. you better not publish this
        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
        - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Yeah, I had to think that it would be counter productive!

Heehee, I can so imagine that! I mean, I bet you know more about JtR than your teacher!

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when... you are very tempted to explain to your teacher that the real reason for JtR's bloodlust was an energy creature within him
          Haha, it really wasn't a productive day

Well, he isn't a History teacher (I don't do that subject sadly, but they don't learn anything interesting like that anyways ) so I probably did
          Then one student says 'You know Jack the Ripper isn't actually dead...' and I swaer to God i nearly agreed, but had to restrain myself and tell myself that this is real life haha

OMG! I totally should have done that!!

Haha, that wouldn't be good if you actually did that! :O

Haha, I do the Jonathon thing too

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
          In saying that..it is SUCH bad timing that i became a fan of sanctuary. I am in my final year of school..and i pray that i wont be distracted come three weeks from now. LOL

Because. It. All. Matters.

+ ill have to take time off vidding :'(
          (not yet though.. but soon!)
          Sames! I'm in year 11, so its my final years...even though I'm going on to sixth form, I really need to concentrate and get the grades needed to ACTUALLY GET INTO sixth form
          I have an English test on Tuesday...I spent today (a saturday remember) at school revising But we got pizza so thats cool!

I'll probably fit vidding around school You can probably see that I need to get my priorities straight

I KNEW I WAS SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!
          I'm writing a story and my main character is named Jonathon.
          ..but until now i think i've been spelling it wrong.

Oh i might aswell add to this
          ..your a sanctuary fan when: You would like to use as many sanctuary character names in your story that is completley unrelated.
          And then your sibling comes along and tells you.. you better not publish this
          No,no,no....Jonathon Young is spelt with an 'o', but others sometimes spell it with an 'a' which is wrong for his name. But you can actually have JonathAn
          You can spell the name both ways...just he has an 'o'

OMG!! That reminds me:

....when you are writing a script in English and you use all the actors/characters names for the people:

'Jonathon Magnus, Robin Heyerdahl, Helen Young, John Dunne....' ;D I did it with some SG peeps too
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

...when dreaming/daydreaming about Nikola/Jon becomes a daily occurence.

...when you start talking to "Nikola" instead of to yourself (don't worry, he doesn't answer me, I haven't completely lost my marbles...yet ).
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

...when dreaming/daydreaming about Nikola/Jon becomes a daily occurence.

...when you start talking to "Nikola" instead of to yourself (don't worry, he doesn't answer me, I haven't completely lost my marbles...yet ).
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

...Your best friend basically asks you who Nikola Tesla is anyway.

...You have a very detailed dream about watching the show.

Comment

LOL Elor!!!

...when the first thing you do when you come home is either come on the Sanctuary forums onGW or fangirl on twitter or start vidding to the show
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

...when you consider basing your next compsition on Nikola's quote about turning a symphony into French Canadian Rock and Roll. (yes, I have actually thought about the best way to achieve this. Not sure I actually have the compositional skills to pull this off [although, I did do some pretty interesting and complex stuff when I took a semester of composition in Uni. Hmmmm....])
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

when your watching unforgettable and they reference Nikola Tesla and all you can do is
                      sigpic

Comment

...when you consider basing your next compsition on Nikola's quote about turning a symphony into French Canadian Rock and Roll. (yes, I have actually thought about the best way to achieve this. Not sure I actually have the compositional skills to pull this off [although, I did do some pretty interesting and complex stuff when I took a semester of composition in Uni. Hmmmm....])
                        Awesome! You should try this!!!

When you take your mind off the dentist in your mouth by thinking of Helen Magnus kicking some abnormal ass in a cave with Tesla and the children!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

your parentals say:

Oh my god, I thought you didnt believe in this vampire crap

and you say

BUT I BELIEVE IN NIKOLA TESLA!

and they say

Nikola Tesla is dead.

and you say

No his not. HE IS FOREVER *YOUNG!

... and then they facepalm

*reference to JoYo

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

your parentals say:

and you say

and they say

Nikola Tesla is dead.

and you say

*reference to JoYo
                            OMG LOL! That is the best convo ever.

When someone mentions the radio and/or other eletrical items and you begin to rant about how we only have these things thanks to the genius of Nikola Tesla.

Comment

your parentals say:

and you say

and they say

Nikola Tesla is dead.

and you say

*reference to JoYo
                              HAHA!! Awesome!! (And not only because your parents know who NT is!)

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                              OMG LOL! That is the best convo ever.

When someone mentions the radio and/or other eletrical items and you begin to rant about how we only have these things thanks to the genius of Nikola Tesla.
                              Haha, I've done that!!

When you spend from 12pm till whenever you switch off the laptop (still doing it) vidding to Sanctuary!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

When you spend from 12pm till whenever you switch off the laptop (still doing it) vidding to Sanctuary!
                                Haha.

When you find yourself constantly working out ff plots in your head for future chapters wherever you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X