Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    ^ Hahaha! That's epic! Makes for the next on-topic entry for this thread:

...when your mother makes Sanctuary references!

You have no idea how lucky you are, Star. Nobody watches Sanctuary here. My husband only makes fun of my fangirliness (or my distress, like after SFN2 )
    Haha! Yep! She doesn't do it as often as me, but I have trained her well!

You need to get your husband watching it! Tie him to a chair if you have to! And it literally is just my mum who watches it Although the other day I had a spasm attack when my mum's friend's kid said he liked Stargate! I was so happy!!! Hardly anyone I know has heard of it let alone seen it. My friend in class the other day said Stargate REALLY loud (he watches it ) and this girl went, 'you watch that?' then he went 'oh yeah, and she can write Ancient'. Then the girl forced me to write something, it was very embarassing
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

You can write Ancient? How cool is that!!!

I was shocked when both Nikola and Helen were able to read Sanguine Vampiris off the bat!
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

You can write Ancient? How cool is that!!!

I was shocked when both Nikola and Helen were able to read Sanguine Vampiris off the bat!

Yep! its amazing to write stuff that only you can read! And its really easy actually, I have sort of made up my own font of it - in bubble form!

Yeah, I was shocked at that!!! :O

Which brings me to my next point...

...when you want to learn sanguine vampiris!
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Indeed!

... when you want an online class on sanguine vampiris taught by Nikola Tesla

Comment

Indeed!

... when you want an online class on sanguine vampiris taught by Nikola Tesla

OMGosh! That would be the best lesson ever! Especially if it was in person lessons! I'd get an A thats for sure!

...when everytime you see the Cathedral in your city, you think its a Sanctuary
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

...when your manager comments on the fact that, everytime he watches/listens to one of your calls, you have a computer background with the same guy and asks who he is. You then launch into an explanation of how it is Nikola Tesla, the electro-magnet vampire and coolest guy in the world.
              Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic
              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                ...when your manager comments on the fact that, everytime he watches/listens to one of your calls, you have a computer background with the same guy and asks who he is. You then launch into an explanation of how it is Nikola Tesla, the electro-magnet vampire and coolest guy in the world.
                Hahaha, that's epic! All my friends look like I am crazy when I begin to explain that Tesla is alive because he's a vampire

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                  Haha, you tell him!!

Hahaha, that's epic! All my friends look like I am crazy when I begin to explain that Tesla is alive because he's a vampire
                  I don't even bother trying to tell my friends, they just look away and roll their eyes Alhtough one or two have nice moments where they listen to me for a lil while

...When you should be doing revision and homework thats due in 2 days but instead you are on here, talking about Sanctuary
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Tsk-tsk Star, should we send Tesla to whip you into doing your homework? I mean, school is important, right, Nikola? *Nikola nods at my side and departs northbound to persuade Star to study*

Comment

Tsk-tsk Star, should we send Tesla to whip you into doing your homework? I mean, school is important, right, Nikola? *Nikola nods at my side and departs northbound to persuade Star to study*
                      Hahaa! When you said whip my face literally went ROFLMAO!
                      Nik...niko...nikola is heading towards me??!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YIPEEEEEEE!

...when you are excited for an imaginary character and historical figure coming to visit

School is important though, yes!
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Nikola is daily IN my homework actually DISTRACTING me from doing it
                        sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                          Nikola is daily IN my homework actually DISTRACTING me from doing it
                          Hahaa, actually I think thats true for me too! Es, Nikola got here and I actually got LESS done Heehee...
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when...your teacher is discussing serial killers and all you can think about is Druitt...and then when someone asks if we'd heard of Jack the Ripper...I actually flail!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              Hahaa, actually I think thats true for me too! Es, Nikola got here and I actually got LESS done Heehee...
                              Yeah, I had to think that it would be counter productive!

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              You know you're a Sanctuary fan when...your teacher is discussing serial killers and all you can think about is Druitt...and then when someone asks if we'd heard of Jack the Ripper...I actually flail!
                              Heehee, I can so imagine that! I mean, I bet you know more about JtR than your teacher!

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when... you are very tempted to explain to your teacher that the real reason for JtR's bloodlust was an energy creature within him

Comment

When you're a teacher and you say "bloody hell" because the tv doesn't work for the umpteenth time, and you grin like an idiot in front of 35 half-asleep students

Comment

Working...
                                X