Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get the giggles every darn time you make an MRI scan and notice the 3 Tesla sign on top of your data...

oh and: when you believe this is a book Will should have:

(I have this book and cant stop thinking that)

Oh and when doing a 'Finger Tapping' test with your patients makes you WAY happier than it should! (http://www.thebarrow.org/Education_A...arterly/204840)

Id have to say, my daily life involves a lot of Sanctuary
    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

when you get your best friend addicted
      you constantly spam Ryan's twitter mentions & he finds it cute
      you change your twitter name to the nick name RyRo gave you (The__Squealer)
      you have two Sanctuary necklaces
      you want to go to your high school formal next year dressed as Magnus
      you share your birthday with Agam Darshi and are more excited about hers than your own (True Story)

Comment

when you:

-keep refreashing the page for a new sanctuary episode to arrive on YT
        -want to cosplay as Ashley if there was a scifi convention with the cast
        - whenever there is a spider on the wall you scream "haha we meet again not so big bertha"
        - download endless amounts of teslen content
        - think someone from your family looks like one of the characters on the show
        - the first time you saw a sanctuary episode you thought Peter Garret was acting. (true story)..and whenever Peter Garrett is on TV you scream
        Spoiler:
        DRUITT IS ALIVE

-its hard to make a sanctuary vid without a mention of Teslen (ahhh fanfic)
        - you think other people who dont watch the show are considered abnormal
        - you check twitter and facebook non-stop for santuary goss (more twitter)

..it could be endless, but ill end there
        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
        - Doctor Who (series 7)
        - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
        - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
        - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

...When you randomly sqeal, "Nikola Tesla is hot!"
          ...When you always have this forum pulled up on your computer at work so you can check in between calls
          ...When you named your plant that sits on your desk "Nikola"
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

when you have the show on the background and your not paying attention. then it suddenly goes "suck that tesla!"
            sigpic

Comment

...You think about Sanctuary when you should be learning at school
              ...you doodle pics of the cast in the margins of your schoolwork
              ...you listen to the music in the background
              ...you listen to the episodes in the background
              ...you SQUEE when someone says Tesla
              ...when anyone says 'bloody hell', you think of Magnus
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

...you walk past Starbucks and sneer...tea is way better!
                ...you have the them as your alarm call
                ...you have sanctuary posters in your room
                ...you randomly quote the characters when you are bored
                ...your laptops's background is rotating between pics of Sanctuary
                ...you hear a song and think 'That would be an awesome Sanctuary vid!'
                sigpic
                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                Indeed

Comment

Oh!
                  ...You read Sanctuary (mainly Teslen) fanfic till 5am! I actually did this and got up at 2pm the next day!
                  ...Teslen is your life...<3
                  ...when you're shopping for clothes, you see a pair of boots that look like something Magnus would wear and want them
                  ...you constantly tweet to the cast in case they reply... and also stalk their feeds.
                  ...you are more worried about saying Happy Birthday to the cast than to your friends...
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Oh, and one more thing...
                    ...when you get the Nikola Tesla biography for Christmas and *squeee* REALLY loud.... (It's true, I'm so happy!) *does the tesla-fangirl dance*
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      ...when anyone says 'bloody hell', you think of Magnus
                      Hehe. I usually say 'bloody hell' or 'oh dear'

OH OH OH. I usually say lines from the series or act like a certian character for a day. People usually think.. wtf
                      Im like ROFLMAO

Like a few months ago..after 'trail of blood', i wanted to test what Tesla said. So I asked my brother... 'carry me' and he threw a pillow in my face.
                      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                      - Doctor Who (series 7)
                      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

...when you are ready to seriously discuss for hours who is making laundry in the Old City Sanctuary
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                          Hehe. I usually say 'bloody hell' or 'oh dear'

OH OH OH. I usually say lines from the series or act like a certian character for a day. People usually think.. wtf
                          Im like ROFLMAO

Like a few months ago..after 'trail of blood', i wanted to test what Tesla said. So I asked my brother... 'carry me' and he threw a pillow in my face.
                          Oh I love quoting the characters! No-one has a clue what I'm on about! Especially if someone says a word in a sentence like 'chainsaw' and I'll quote Tesla from Sleepers (maybe in my head depending on the situation )

Hahaha, ROFL!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          ...when you are ready to seriously discuss for hours who is making laundry in the Old City Sanctuary
                          YES! ^ Who does the washing and cleaning!!?? Its not Biggie really is it....I think its one of those questions you're not supposed to ask LOL Like how many bathrooms does the Sanctuary have?

...When you can't sleep at night because you're thinking of a great Sanctuary fic you could write
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                            YES! ^ Who does the washing and cleaning!!?? Its not Biggie really is it....I think its one of those questions you're not supposed to ask LOL
                            But it's obvious isn't it? They throw away everything when it's dirty and spend the week between the episodes shopping

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              But it's obvious isn't it? They throw away everything when it's dirty and spend the week between the episodes shopping

HAHA! Wouldn't you just die of laughter if that was true!!!

...I literally just said to my mother 'I have to do this thing for art homework, but I think I already drew it'....and she goes 'DRUITT!! haha!' How did I not hear it myself!!??
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

^ Hahaha! That's epic! Makes for the next on-topic entry for this thread:

...when your mother makes Sanctuary references!

You have no idea how lucky you are, Star. Nobody watches Sanctuary here. My husband only makes fun of my fangirliness (or my distress, like after SFN2 )

Comment

Working...
                                X