Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww ask AT where the lab coat was made and if you can have one
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

... you read Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, just because of Adam's character in Sanctuary
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Girl View Post
        Oh I know - really I just want her whole wardrobe! But seeing as I spend most of my day wearing a distinctly unflattering lab coat, that's the item I covet the most
        Wow - I thought I was the only one that loved her lab coat. I wear one every day too and the finally just got the sleave length right. Still totally unflattering though. Her tailored lab coat is just awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
          Wow - I thought I was the only one that loved her lab coat. I wear one every day too and the finally just got the sleave length right. Still totally unflattering though. Her tailored lab coat is just awesome!
          Yay! Glad it's not just me
          Although i'd probably need to steal AT's body for it to look that good on me... Lol!

Comment

...you stop to buy an energy drink and eye all of them suspiciously, wondering if Dana has poisoned any of them.
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

... when you're watching other shows/movies and trying to work out how Magnus and the team might have done it better.

... when you're watching other shows/movies and thinking that the characters must have run into Magnus and the Sanctuary at SOME point [most recent example: Capt. America]

Comment

...you find a really weird looking bug on your floor and wonder if it is some form of abnormal.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

You want a charm for your charm watch with the Sanctuary symbol on it.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

...When you want one of the shells the Sanctuary employees have for their laptops!

Comment

...You see a show on called "The Five" and are extremely disappointed to find that it's some kind of political show and can't stop thinking about how freakin' cool it'd be if it was about the actual Five.

Comment

When you're playing Sims and can't help but build a Sanctuary and fill it with characters from the show
                        sigpic

Comment

... when you're watching Thor, you can't help but notice that Thor is blonde-haired and blue-eyed the way Magnus was originally, and then figure out how to spin Magnus as a long-lost Asgardian, no matter how ridiculous it sounds .

Comment

when you are catching up your boyfriend in sg-1 and you say out loud "she looks so different without dark hair" and assume he knows what your talking about.
                            sigpic

Comment

... you name the plant on your desk at work "Nikola" just so you can bring Tesla to work with you.
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

...when you find an enoooormous spider in your bathroom & you name it Big Bertha. (and now I'm quite incapable to kill this spider because of that. But don't worry, it's only a harvestman, I'd have had less scruples to kill a mygale!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X