No announcement yet.

Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legolas: They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!
    Nikola: No, NO! STOPPIT WITH THE STUPID REMIX SONGS!!!
    Random Unicorns: Charlieeeeeeee!!!!!
    Nikola: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YAY CHARLIE. "You I like."
      This place is like an asylum.
      (Sonic and mario walk in and start fighting)
      What next?!
      sigpic

Comment

Nikola: NO!!!!!!!! NO MORE CHAOS!!!!!!!
        The Count: Four hundred!
        Captain Jack Sparrow: I've got a jar of dirt, but WHY IS THE RUM STILL GONE?!
        Random Unicorns: FUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! LOOK! BLEH-BLEH-BLEHS! QUICK, CHARLIE, GRAB ONTO OUR TONGUES!!
        Charlie: LEAVE ME ALONE AND GIVE ME BACK MY KIDNEY!
        Zazu: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...
        Hercules: I'm an ACTION FIGURE!
        Legolas: They're taking the hobbits to Isengard-gard-gard-gard-gard!
        Gollum: What did you say?
        SNDN2 maniac: GARBAGE DAYYYYYY!!!!!!
        Trolls 2 Guy: They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--
        Sindel: *to no one in particular* Too bad YOU...will die!
        Nicolas Cage: HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!?!?!
        Nikola: Stop, STOP, STOPPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Helen: CALM DOWN! *ruffles hair again*
        Nikola: *sighs and sinks to the floor* mmmmhmmm...*dreamy face*
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana, Duncan and Adam: *in unison as each of their own accents slip out,* bloody hell.

Jana: *growls at the count.* you maybe a vamp *smirks.* but i know your weakness and can use it to my advantage. *cackles, charges as she headbuts the count.* and you're down for the count... count.. *smirks.*, as she sprinkles holy water on him.* ohhh im sorry does that burn
          Adam: *looks at Duncan,* she's crazy MacLeod
          Duncan: Maybe, but she's my love anyway... *smirks* we're all semi crazy at one time or another... she was starting to get antsy.
          Adam: In other words, she was just itching for a fight...
          Duncan: Must been.
          Jana: *prowls back towards her lover and kisses him soundly.* much better now... had to work off some of that energy.. *murmurs something softly in his ear.*
          Duncan: *through their kisses.* great idea. *grabs her hand.* let's go.

They walk off to be alone with each other.

Adam: give em a few hours and they'll be back. *pauses* meanwhile.. how do we stop this chaos from continuing? *looks at the TW team.* Harkness, stop oggling Ianto... oh.. sorry... you're entitled to oogle him...

Spoiler:
          *smirks* yes we know that Jack loves to oogle Ianto anyway... at least they're keeping their hands off of each other... FOR NOW... can ya handle the heat Andrew or do ya need help
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            Spoiler:
            *smirks* yes we know that Jack loves to oogle Ianto anyway... at least they're keeping their hands off of each other... FOR NOW... can ya handle the heat Andrew or do ya need help
            Jack H: I was NOT oogling... *jerks up from leaning over Ianto* I was simply enjoying the sights while making sure these anti-rift generator calculations are right. If you want oogling, watch Wolfie. He's getting awfully close to Gwen, Ashely, and Aurelia.

Ianto: *Blushing* Yes, no oogling going on. Promise. Just.. computer watching!

Spoiler:
            I'll see what I can do and if I need reinforcements, I'll let you know!! Thanks for the offer CKO!

Comment

The Count: No, zat does not burn! Ah! Ah! Ah!
              Nikola: You people and your crazy myths about vampires
              Aurelia: *pretending not to notice that Henry is staring at her* I concur.
              Nikola: It makes me so...so...so...
              Helen: *ruffle*
              Nikola: Mmmmm that feels better
              Helen:
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Adam: *nods.* he (in ref to Henry.) does seem to like to oogle the ladies. *smirks* and there's nothing wrong with that either.

*** random empty room ****

Jana: *has her lover pinned to the wall as she kisses him soundly.* finally alone at last.
                Duncan: I agree, alone at last. *kisses her back with just as much hunger, desire and passion.*

Spoiler:
                and your welcome. *grins*
                sigpic

Comment

Ben Gates: Hey, guys, has anyone seen the U.S. Constitution??
                  Nikola: You LOST the Constitution?!!!!
                  Ben: ...no...that was Riley's fault...
                  Riley Poole: Oh, yeah, everybody blame the techno geek.
                  Henry: You're one too! YAY!
                  Aurelia:
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*same random empty room where the immortal witch and her highlander are.*

Jana: *snakes her arms around her lover as he finishes getting dressed.* suppose we better put in an appearance.
                    Duncan: Might be a good idea, not our fault either that we fell asleep.
                    Jana: Mmm it isn't... guess we wore each other out. *nuzzles the back of his neck.*
                    Duncan: And you still have to finish getting dressed my beautiful Immortal witch. *turns in her arms as he kisses her soundly.*
                    Jana: *nods.* suppose I should *kisses him back with just as much passion and desire.* right... finish dressing and see if they need help... *sighs.* i'll just have to pounce you later.
                    Duncan: That you will. *smirks*

The two of them finish getting dressed and walk out of the room.

Adam: *looks over at the couple as they walk back in.* So did you two wear each other out.
                    Jana: We fell asleep.. guess we were more tired then we thought.
                    Duncan: We did use a lot of energy up too...
                    Adam: *snickers.* Oh... I'm sure you two did.
                    Jana: *looks at the oldest Immortal* Hush you

Spoiler:
                    yes i'm havin a blast *smirks*
                    sigpic

Comment

*A BLAST SHAKES THE SANCTUARY*

Helen: What was that?

*A few moments later, Big Guy enters*

BG: We have more guests. And we need to do more work on the North
                      Tower... Again.

Major Lorne: Jack? Gwen? Ianto? What's going on? One minute I'm giving the Doc a flying lesson over the ocean, next thing you know our Jumper is making a Bee line for a stone building.

Doc. Beckett: Please tell me it wasn't something I did. All I was trying to do was concentrate on going in a straight line!!!

Ianto: Long story Evan. Unfortunately no time to explain now. But it wasn't you Doctor Beckett. We're having some... technical difficulties at the moment. *motions to Helen and the rest of the "guests"*

Jack H.: Evan Lorne, Carson Beckett this is Doctor Helen Magnus.

Evan: You notice how she looks a lot like Col. Carter?

Jack H.: Now that you mention it, she does!! Wow.

Spoiler:
                      Okay, a bit of shameful, self promotion here: I've got a Torchwood/SGA crossover story going over on ff.net. Haven't updated in a while due to class and work (which I think classes were a bit more important) but now that classes are over and I'm "free" for the summer, I should be able to update soon. Anybody interested, I've got a link to my ff.net page in my sig. Heading to bed in a few. Later peeps!!!

Comment

Riley: Ben, can you go marry Abigail already?
                        Henry: He's STILL not married to her?!
                        Riley: Nope. I dunno WHAT he's waiting for...
                        Ben: Will you guys shut up and help me look for that document?!
                        Riley: Not until you take back what you said about it being my fault...
                        Ben: But it WAS your fault!
                        Riley: Fine. I won't be lending you my genius skills anymore.
                        Ben: Riley!
                        Henry: You heard him, history boy. He's not helping you.
                        Ben:
                        Aurelia: *holding up cylindrical container* Is it in here, perhaps?
                        Ben: OMG YOU FOUND IT!!
                        Aurelia: Glad I could help.
                        Riley: Hey, DUDEEE...who is THAT?!
                        Henry: New girl...
                        Riley:
                        Henry: Eyes off! I saw her first!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi "Grabs niko and ruffles The Hair", "Looks at Helen" I can ruffle it is my birthday! Helen:Fine just this once. "ruuuuufffffffllllleeeee"
                          "ruffle,ruffle,ruffle,ruffle...." This is the best Birthday EVER!
                          sigpic

Comment

Helen: *fidgeting uneasily* All right, that's enough for now. *grabs Niko*
                            Nikola: That felt wonderful...
                            Helen:
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana: Well doc, you're more then welcome to ruffle his (Tesla's) hair when ever ya want to do do. *threads her own fingers through her own lover's hair*
                              Duncan: Should have pulled my hair back.
                              Jana: mmmm maybe *smirks* at least I haven't started to braid your hair. *nuzzles his neck.*
                              Adam: *looks right at Jana,* ohh that's a good one little one.... braiding the Highlander's hair.
                              Duncan: Don't give her ideas old man *smirks*
                              Jana: Mmm maybe i still will *winks,* and maybe i won't... guess it all depends on my mood.
                              Duncan: Yes with you I never know. *turns to face her.*
                              Jana: *rests her head on his shoulder.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Helen: *RUFFLERUFFLERUFFLE*
                                Nikola: *sigh*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X