Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen & Nikola: *still kissing*
    Nikola: *whispering in between kisses* I...had never...felt so...intensely...for anyone...before you...
    Helen: *pulls away in surprise* But...Katharine...I thought...
    Nikola: She and Anna were the only ones who came close. But you...you always stood apart...*leans in and kisses her firmly again*
    Helen: *clutches at his collar*
    *they kiss for another few seconds before pulling apart again*
    Helen: *suddenly frowning*
    Nikola: *cupping her chin in his hands* What's wrong?
    Helen: *stroking his cheek* I'm sorry...
    Nikola: For what?
    Helen: For not wanting to admit that I did love you sooner...I was too afraid...to let go...I didn't think it was possible for me to have ever loved another...
    Nikola: *puts a finger to her lips* Shh. Don't speak of it now. It doesn't matter anymore. *kisses her softly before she can protest*
    Helen: *sigh* *murmuring against his lips* I love you...

Spoiler:
    I have way too much fun on here.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

and the suspense continues

*with the immortals.*

Jana: We really should do some work, we've had our fun for now *eye's her lover and her ex lover, now her lover again.*
      Duncan: Perhaps we should, *smirks.* I think it might take a lot to keep you satisfied.
      Jana: Ya think.. *winks.*
      Adam: Mmm yes we do.. and it does... never thought that you'd risk what you have with Mac.
      Jana: I have both of you.. you both have balanced me.. so it all works out... it was my choice to take this step and bring the three of us together like this.
      Duncan: Yes it was and it should work, we have each other, but then I know there maybe times when the old man may join us.
      Jana: Mmm yes from time to time he will *smirks as she wraps her arms around him and kisses him soundly.*
      Duncan: I know that sweetheart, *responds to her kiss with as much passion, hunger and desire.*
      Adam: *looks at the two of them.* right you two. we have work to do. *smirks.*

Their kiss comes to an end a few minutes later,

Jana: Yes work is good... we've been lazy long enough.
      Duncan: We have. *takes her hand in his.* We may as well make ourselves useful. *grins,*
      Jana: We should. *smirks*

The three Immortals leave their room.

Spoiler:
      yes you are... and so am i... nothing like havin fun
      sigpic

Comment

Nikola: *leans back on the couch, still kissing Helen*
        Helen:*unbuttoning his shirt again and rubbing her hands across his chest*
        Nikola: You like doing that, don't you?
        Helen: *kisses his chest* Yes...*rubs her nose against his chest and lets her fingers trail down it*
        Nikola: *pulls her head against him*
        Helen: *snuggles with her arm and her head laid across his chest* Mmmm...*closes her eyes*
        Nikola: *strokes her hair* Good night...my love. *kisses her forehead*

Spoiler:
        YAYZ it's cuddle time.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Kalli: "erm guys, we have a small problem"
          *runs into main room where she hopes everyone will be, dragging Jack behind her*
          Kalli: "Jack...."
          Jack: "Captain Jack"
          Kalli: "Captain Jack has in his obssessive search for rum has let out every abnormal we have here. Jana I need your help to round them up."
          Henry: "I'll go get Helen"
          Kalli: "Henry no! Helen is finally getting some sleep, you can mop up the rain thats still on the floor. If your not careful it will stain and Helen will murder you!"
          Henry: "Good point"
          *runs off to get mop*
          Jack: "I really didn't mean to, oh adn why has Mr. Whatshisface got my jar of dirt?"
          Kalli: "We have more pressing matter to deal with, Jana where are you?! Time to go hunting!"
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            awww... cuddle time for Helen and her vampy, *sighs.* and erm.. now let the fun commence again.

The three Immortals walk in.

Jana: *glares at the captain.* and you are an idiot every day of the week *scowls.* you obessess over your bloody rum.. gimme a break
            Duncan: Now she's being fiesty *looks at Adam.*
            Adam: She is.... just the way we love her too. *smirks*
            Duncan: Exactly. *leans over and kisses Jana.* have fun babe.
            Jana: Ohh yeah... loads of fun. *kisses him back.*
            Adam: *winks at Jana.* Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep the Highlander in line.
            Jana: *smirks.* Ohh I know you will. *kisses him as well.*
            Adam: Be safe, *kisses her softly.*

Jana: I will, *leaves her coat off as she shealths a few of her knives to her thighs and keeps her sword in it's shealh as she latches it so that it's within easy reach, and walks over towards Kali and Cpt Jack.* let's go hunting now. *glares at said captain.* no whining about the rum again and your dirt *waves one of her knives in his face.* don't cross this witch. *eyes slowly darken.*
            Duncan: *looks at Jana and then at Adam.* She's goin commando again... loaded up on her knives, and her sword.
            Adam: *snickers, as he nods* She does love her knives
            Duncan: Yes she does.
            sigpic

Comment

Will: Wait...does that mean the...*gulp* nubbins are out too?
              Ashley: *looks at him*
              Will: Oh no.
              Riley: What are nub--*sees Aurelia again* You're pretty.
              Will: *facepalm*
              Henry: You lay off--*smacks Riley in the back of the head*
              Riley: OWWWWWWWW!
              Aurelia:
              Henry: *linking arms with her* Now, my darling, come with me--we're going to go nubbin-hunting...
              Ashley: *facepalm*
              Will: *yelling after them* Remember, don't go into--
              *loud yelps and angry screams*
              Will: --Magnus' office.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Kalli: I thought we'd start with the least dangerous, then we can have some fun with the more deadly ones. *Takes of black jacket to reveal a huge array of guns and knives. Dumps jacket on floor and glances at other* What? You mean you had no idea about my accesories?
                Will: *Gulp* She might just out do you with that lot Jana
                Kalli: *Smirks* Will go get Henry and whatsherface our of Magnus' office and then help them catch the nubbins. Ashley I need you to catch Sam, if Helen finds he's shredded her curtains again we going to have to lock her in a cell. Oh yer, forgot to mention that John's back, I've locked him in the dining hall and backed it up with an em shield. He's babbling on about Vulcans, any ideas? Well you guys work on that while me and the poorly defended which go hunting. Jana you ready to go?
                *both stride off out the door all guns (and knives) blazing*
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  up the stake some hmm..... how high do you dare... keep it tame... imposed pg13ish...

Jana: *snickers.* Hmm... you think you did.. sorry to disappoint. *mumurs the rest of the glamor spell as the rest of the weapons appear on her,.* i don't reveal my hand to soon, i look harmless at times but the blade has been my weapon of choice for a really long time...
                  Duncan: That sneaky witch had a glamor, hiding the rest of her weapons.. out the box thinking *looks at Adam.* you're a bad infence on her old man.
                  Adam: I've trained her well, haven't I?
                  Duncan: You have.
                  Jana: Well I have learned from the best haven't I. *smirks as she looks at Adam.* let's go hunting *looks at Kali.* poorly defended... oh i'll assure you that i have tricks up my sleeve.

*the group takes off running.*
                  sigpic

Comment

*meanwhile, in Helen's...erm...office*

Henry: AGH! Sorry, sorry, I had no idea--it wasn't locked--*ducks from random flying objects*
                    Aurelia: Nice going! *runs into the hallway*
                    Helen: Nikola, stop throwing things at them!
                    Nikola: You threw the pillow first!
                    Helen: Yes, but there's a difference between throwing pillows and--DON'T THROW THAT BOOK! *grabs book out of Niko's hand*
                    Henry: *still yelling**runs out of room and slams door behind him*
                    *thud as Niko's shoe hits the door*
                    Helen: You're going to ruin my mahogany finish! AND you could've seriously injured my techhie.
                    Nikola: I don't like being interrupted.
                    Helen: Obviously not *pause* *kisses him on the cheek* Please don't do that again, Niko...you're cute when you're angry, but that was really unneccessary...
                    Nikola: All right, I got carried away. Sorry. But you forgot to lock the door.
                    Helen: Oh, right...*gets up to lock the door*
                    *orange flash*
                    *John appears*
                    John: Well, well, what do we have here? *evil smirk*
                    Helen:
                    Nikola:
                    Last edited by Mimzy; 18 May 2009, 11:02 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

on the hunt.

Jana: *stops in her tracks as she expands her senses.* Druitt didn't stay put, he's in Helen's office. *shrugs.* you can't keep someone who can teleport confined to a space, they'll get out. *takes off at a sprint.* let's go have some fun

**outside of Helen's office.**

Jana: *tries the door.* it's locked.. won't stop me. *magically unlocks the door and glares at Druitt.* you are to stay put. *scowls, her eyes turn slighly black as the power starts to fill her viens* bind your powers, bind your ability to teleport, *a burst of magic shoots from her finger tips as an arc of energy starts to form around him.* the more you struggle the tighter it will become. *glares at him.* you would be wise to stop stuggling.
                      sigpic

Comment

John: ARRGH! *somehow momentarily breaks from the spell, grabs Helen, and disappears*
                        Nikola: HELEN! *angrily converts to vampiric form* I'll kill him...*dashes off*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana: Son of a.... the damn fool is immune to magic too. *sighs.* oh well *scowls.* follow the angry vampy let him search for his love, his rage not with standing, he has sworn his vow to her... he loves her, *pauses* he would die for her. *shrugs,* let's go people time is awasting. *takes off at a sprint.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Nikola: *bumps into Henry*
                            Henry: AHHH! Oh, please don't kill me--I REALLY didn't mean to walk in on you like that--
                            Nikola: Have you seen Helen anywhere?
                            Henry: What? I thought she was with...oh no...
                            Aurelia: *assuming full vampire form* I'll help you look.
                            Henry: The nubbins can wait...I'll check the cameras! *he runs off*
                            Nikola: *sniffing the air* This way...
                            Aurelia: *follows Nikola down a hallway*

*meanwhile, in some random underground tunnel*

Helen: *struggling* John...let...me...go! *she kicks him and wrestles free and begins running, only to be stopped by John teleporting in front of her*
                            John: *grabbing her arms* Not so fast, darling. I wouldn't want you to fall and get hurt now.
                            Helen: *wriggling in his grasp* Get OFF--*she screams as she feels a headsplitting crack run down her spine and John teleports both of them to the grimy wall of the tunnel*
                            John: *slams her against the wall and pins back her arms* Sorry to intrude on your much-desired "alone time" with Nikola, my dear...but as the two of you were quite...preoccupied...and defenseless, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up.
                            Helen: So you could kidnap me and then what? Keep me as your hostage? Or kill me?
                            John: *leaning in close to whisper into her ear* Oh, dear Helen, I would never dream of killing you. But seeing as your precious vampire will stop at nothing to find you...the Cabal have been waiting quite a long time to get their hands on the famous Nikola Tesla, you know...
                            Helen: You didn't--
                            John: *snickering* He'll find his way down here soon enough. And perhaps he'll bring that new vampire friend of yours along. Two for the price of one...it's a good bargain deal...
                            Helen: *struggling in vain* You'll never--
                            John: Get him? Oh, my sweet Helen, you always underestimated me...*leans in close again* It's too late. You can't save him now. *snickers*
                            Helen: *screams and tries to kick him away*
                            John: *pushes her back against the wall and forces a kiss on her*
                            Helen: *wrestles her head away, seething with anger*
                            John: *snickering*

Spoiler:
                            Oh, the drama. I just HAD to make him as evil as possible
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              of course.. gotta have our fun don't we..

Jana: Move *shoves random people out of the way.*

The other two Immortals take off following their lover and look at each other.

Duncan: She's broadcasting isn't she.
                              Adam: She is.. and is enraged... she's not used to tracking.. *looks at his friend.* you are a tracker..
                              Duncan: Well I would have to be at times.. Jana tends to go with her instincts... she can get rash at times.
                              Adam: She can.

The two catch up to the rest of the group, nod and continue.

Duncan: *looks back at the group.* She left you guys in the dust... Let her go ahead.. the three of us have been itching for a good fight.. *pauses.* she can see reason, and she will act on her instincts..
                              Adam: We can track her, can sense where she is.

Jana: *stops in her tracks and slowly looks back as her two lovers catch up to her.* Good... you guys can track Druitt... lower levels... i need to think...
                              Duncan: *takes her hands in his as he pulls her into an empty lab, indicating for Adam to follow them.* focus your rage right now sweetheart, see what is before you... don't use your eyes,
                              Jana: Use my other senses, my inner sight, my instict to find her.. to find them... *pauses as she allows the Highlander to lead her into an empty lab* just hope we're not too late.
                              Adam: *follows the two and rests his hands on her shoulders.* relax little one, let your mind expand out.. tap into my abilities.
                              Jana: *whispers the soft spell as the three of them cloak themselves.* Now we can work... we have the privacy... i can still see, but we are hidden from them now.. for the time being, this will have to work...

Spoiler:
                              hey gotta have some fun.. nothin like letting the three immortals tap into each other's abilities.
                              sigpic

Comment

*after some time*

Aurelia: We've searched everywhere, Nikola...I don't think she's in the Sanctuary...
                                Nikola: *cursing* I KNEW he would've taken her somewhere else...I never should've let down my guard even though he was gone for a time...
                                Aurelia: It's not your fault--
                                Nikola: Damn right it is! EVERYTHING is always somehow my fault--
                                *Ashley and Will run into the hallway*
                                Ashley: Guys, I think we've got something!

*later, underneath the city in the odd network of tunnels*

Will: *fanning flashlight from one wall to the other* Why are these even down here? I mean, they're not sewer or train tunnels...
                                Ashley: No one really knows. People have all sorts of stories about secret societies and stuff...
                                Aurelia: And vampires and zombies, I bet.
                                Ashley: Yeah.
                                Will: *uneasily* I don't think I can see any more of Magnus'...uh...
                                Nikola: *his voice low, but the rage still seeping through* Blood?
                                Will: ...*quietly* yeah.
                                Ashley: *jaw tightens*
                                Nikola: *barely growling* I can still smell it.
                                Aurelia: Me too. *pause* It's getting stronger.
                                Ashley: When I get my hands on him, I'll--
                                Nikola: *firmly* You're not going to do anything. I'll handle it. I...*voice falters* can't let you get hurt.
                                Ashley: *taken aback at Niko's apparent concern for her* You can't fight him alone...I mean, we both know how he is--
                                Nikola: Which means he'll kill you if he has to. I'll fend him off and you all get Helen back to safety.
                                Aurelia: What about me? Two vampires against him is better than just one. I don't care how powerful you think you are.
                                Nikola: ...fine. But you *waves at Will and Ashley* you stay out of it and make sure to get the hell out of here.
                                Ashley: *reluctantly* Okay.
                                Will: I'm not one to call the shots...I'll just go along with whatev--what was that?
                                *they all stop*
                                Ashley: What was what?
                                Will: That noise--
                                *sudden scream*
                                Nikola: Helen! *dashes off before anyone can stop him*
                                Ashley: Damn it!
                                Aurelia: *running* I've got him!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X