No announcement yet.

Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Marks calender) "364 days to go until I can ruffle again..." "Forget it" (Grabs Niko and ruffles then runs away)
    sigpic

Comment

Jana: After all a happy vampy is a content vampy *smirks*
      Duncan: Agreed, *gazes at Jana.*
      Jana: *snickers.* Hmmm what love *winks as she wraps her arms around him.*
      Duncan: And pray tell my beautiful Immortal witch, what were you just thinking that was causing you to snicker.... *pauses.* hmmmm
      Jana: You'll find out soon enough lover.
      Adam: *looks over at the couple.* Just behave for a change will ya.
      Jana: Nah... us behave... we always do.
      Adam: *walks over towards Jana.* I know you and I know the Highlander... you are trouble magnets... some more then others.
      Jana: Hey it's not my fault... what happened last time was totally your fault... the intel we had recieved was wrong *pauses.* at least the three of us got out of the mess... rather unscathed.
      Duncan: Well for the most part... the rest we can't really mention in present company.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
        (Marks calender) "364 days to go until I can ruffle again..." "Forget it" (Grabs Niko and ruffles then runs away)
        Helen: NOOOOOOOOO! *grabs Niko back* *RUFFLERUFFLERUFFLE*
        Nikola:
        Helen: Perhaps...we can go somewhere a bit more private?
        Nikola: Oh, by all means
        *run off*
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Evan and Carson: *in unison* You people are weird...
          Ianto: *Typing away at the computer, periodically smacking Jack's hands* Just try to ignore some of them. Others are actually useful.

Comment

Nikola: *running back in room**to Henry* Hey you! You stole my Leo Award!!
            Henry: Stole it? I earned that baby!
            Nikola: Yeah, well...I worked as hard as you did and I still didn't get anything!! Why does that ALWAYS happen to me, huh? Somebody tell me why!! First, those idiots at my primary school, and then at Graz, and then in Paris, and then at Oxford, and then Edison, and then Westinghouse, and then Morgan, and then...and THEN--
            Helen: *runs into room* Oh, for goodness' SAKES, are you STILL going on about this?!
            Nikola: What?! Am I not ALLOWED to go on about it?! It's my life y'kno--
            Helen: *KISS*
            Nikola: Oh...well, there is that...
            Henry:
            Helen: Come, let's um...pick up where we left off, shall we?
            Nikola: Your wish is is my command, my dear
            Helen:
            Henry: Yeah, just not in here!!
            Helen & Nikola: *leave room*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana: Hmmm *watches as they run off.* and they'll be occupied for a while.
              Duncan: Most likely *looks at his own love.* explore more or.. help with the problem.
              Jana: Well exploring is always good... helping would be nice of us... *murmurs the rest of what she wants in his ear.*
              Duncan: Oooohh that works too... *blushes.* perhaps later would be a better idea..
              Jana: Holdin ya to it *winks.*
              Duncan: I know you will.. *pulls her into a quick kiss.* work now, play later.
              Jana: Agreed *kisses him back.*
              sigpic

Comment

*in Helen's office*
                Nikola: Your office?
                Helen: *locking door* Trust me, no one will DARE come in here, even if they have the key.
                Nikola: Oh, good
                Helen: Besides...the firelight is quite romantic, don't you agree? *kneels by fireplace and strikes match*
                *fireplace blazes up*
                Nikola: *steps closer to Helen**whispering* ...yes...I do...
                Helen: *puts arms around Niko's neck* Well?
                Nikola: *pulls Helen closer to him* This could be dangerous.
                Helen: Isn't it always?
                Nikola: *kisses her*

Spoiler:
                I couldn't resist
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  *smirks* well it was only a matter of time before they'd duck out and want time alone together.... nothin wrong w/ that *winks*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    *smirks* well it was only a matter of time before they'd duck out and want time alone together.... nothin wrong w/ that *winks*
                    Spoiler:
                    *evil laugh* And now...for my master plan...

*thunder rumble*
                    Helen: *breaks kiss* Is it raining?
                    Nikola: Sounds like it...
                    *they go to the window and look out*
                    Helen: It is raining.
                    *silence*
                    Nikola: *looks at Helen*
                    Helen: Oh, no, Nikola...there's lightning!
                    Nikola: *kisses her* When did a little lightning hurt anybody? *takes her hand* Come on, I'll keep you safe, I promise.
                    Helen: Well...
                    Nikola: It'll be fun.
                    Helen: You? Looking for fun?
                    Nikola: That hurts.
                    Helen: *leans in and whispers* ...all right. Let's go, then.
                    Nikola:
                    *they run to the door*
                    Helen: *unlocks it*
                    *they run out*

Spoiler:
                    BWAHAHAHAHA
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Wait they aren't going to fall of the roof again are they (love in the time of science)
                      sigpic

Comment

so while helen and niko are on the roof I will go and play in teh rain, I love getting wet.
                        Anyone else coming?
                        *runs out door giggling hysterically*
                        sigpic

Comment

Jana: Hmmm play out in the rain or do something else. *eyes her lover.*
                          Duncan: *looks back at her.* Well I know you don't mind playing out in the rain, *pauses.* Shall we dance instead lover, have to keep you on your toes.. we haven't sparred since we've got here.
                          Jana: Mmmm we haven't.. gotta keep you on your toes anyway..
                          Duncan: So sparring?
                          Jana: Great idea, *draws her sword as she turns to face him, she bows to him.*
                          Duncan: *draws his katana and bows to her.* Let's dance.
                          Jana: Mmm yes... let's.

The sound of swords clashing starts to echo through the room as the two immortals start to spar with each other as sparks start to fly off their swords from metal hitting metal.

Adam: *Watches.* watch your foot work Jana, you're smaller then he is... use that to your advantage
                          Jana: *cocks her head towards him,* giving me advice are ya old man.
                          Adam: I guess I was... maybe I just want to see Mac get bested by you too.
                          Jana: Mmm that's the plan... we both have to keep each other on our toes, never know when we'll need it... sometimes we'll push each other to the limits.
                          Adam: That's good.. pushing each other to your limits. *smirks as he goes back to watching.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                            Wait they aren't going to fall of the roof again are they (love in the time of science)
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh, no, this has a much better outcome than that

Helen & Nikola: *running out into the garden*
                            Helen: I'm freezing!
                            Nikola: *grabs Helen and pulls her to him*
                            Helen: *starts to feel a little electric shock and jumps, but then realizes that she suddenly feels warmer* *looks up at Niko in *
                            Nikola: Better?
                            Helen: Yes... *he moves closer**she whispers* ...quite... *her eyes flutter closed as Nikola kisses her softly*
                            *thunder rumbles in the distance**flash of lightning**rain pours harder*
                            Nikola: *tightens arms around Helen's waist*
                            Helen: *slides hands up Nikola's chest and up his neck to bury her fingers in his hair*
                            Helen & Nikola: *whispering each other's names as the kiss deepens*

Spoiler:
                            MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA my master plan is going quite well
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              *smirks* hmmm makin out in a thunderboomer.. the distracted pair... but oh well.. they're havin fun so that's good *grins.*

Jana: *rests her blade against her lover's neck as she pins him to the ground as she straddles him.* Again or call it a draw?
                              Duncan: You did well, course the old man was giving you advice... that's not fair sweetheart. *looks at her as he winks.* although you may want to get up too. *quickly disarms her as he flips the pair so that his blade rests at her neck.* you let your guard lower.. *murmurs in her ear.* we've both taught you not to lower your guard around us.. *removes his blade as he sets his katana down by her sword.*
                              Jana: Still had you love, *blushes.* til you pulled that move on me *kisses him soundly,* mm we should get up.
                              Duncan: Yes we should. *kisses her back with just as much desire.*

After a few minutes they both pull back, panting heavily and get their breathing under control as they get up, grabbing their swords and they quickly wipe them down and resheath them.

Adam: *walks over towards the couple.* Well that was intersting to say the least, you both got distracted at the end.. *looks at Jana.* he was right.. you lowered your guard... even if it was briefly...
                              Jana: Still had him up to that point *smirks.*
                              Duncan: You did... but you held back too *winks,* and I guess so was I... we could have pushed each other a lot harder too.
                              Jana: Ohhh I know we could have... I'll push you harder once we have some place to workout properly *nibbles on his neck.* the bedroom doesn't count sweetheart.. even though we do get a good workout.
                              Duncan: A very good workout. *swings her up and into his arms as he carries her out of the room.* gotta give you a proper rub down now.
                              Jana: Mmmm yes... please do *wraps her arms around his neck as he carries her out of the other room and towards the room that they're staying in.*

Spoiler:
                              *smirks,* bunnies demanded attention so had to feed 'em
                              sigpic

Comment

Like it much better. (Runs for the pool and jumps in) I LOVE SWIMMING IN THE RAIN!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X