Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    DS: Kit, it's almost bed time. You really ought to sleep as soon as we are home. I will read a short bedtime story to you.
    Kit: Stowy!!

Tommy: He should've send Rhys, I'm no use with this. Sorry, Draygon, but Michael says it's a secret. I think he wants to prepare another gift for you.
    Dray: What, again? *sigh* Then I may as well give up seeing him regualrly for a while, until he decides to tell me what he's up to Where's Kit, by the way?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Mar: *stands by Ariel's side* Maybe I should stay with her for a bit, she seems to trust me more than you guys since I am human.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
        ariel : * very confused* i'm not a threat ! ask michael, he's the one responsable . who are you??? will you feed on me? don't do it... please...don't want to die! * crying*
        Michael: You're not going to die. You are safe here.
        *Rhys pats Michael on the shoulder*
        Rhys: Michael, old boy. I think everyone - including her - *points to Ariel* wishes that.
        Michael: You are not helping me feel any better about this Rhys. It was a period of my life that I really wish did not exist...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          **Telepathic message from Boris**

Boris: What is the current situation with the new arrival?
          **Telepathic Message from Rhys to Boris**

She is in the infirmary and Michael and Mar take care of her wounds, Michael needs to test a blood sample of her. Although it's quite sure she doesn't have the Hoffan protein you'd better make sure every Wraith on board knows to keep his feeding hand off her. Otherwise she's confused at the moment but she seems to be friendly**

ariel : * very confused* i'm not a threat ! ask michael, he's the one responsable . who are you??? will you feed on me? don't do it... please...don't want to die! * crying*
          Rhys: I don't feed on anyone apart from my weekly Ronon clone and my own worshipper.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            **Telepathic message from Boris**

Boris: What is the current situation with the new arrival?
            *telepathically to Boris* I guess she is ok now. I helped to heal her a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

**Boris telepathic message**

Boris: I'll make a general hive announcement.

**General hive announcement**

Boris: Attention all Wraith. We have a new arrival who is currently in the infirmary. Do not go through the suck n'puke routine with her.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Kit: Stowy!!
                DS: Only a short one, Kit. Let's go to the rec room. We don't have to stand in this corridor all night long.

Dray: What, again? *sigh* Then I may as well give up seeing him regualrly for a while, until he decides to tell me what he's up to Where's Kit, by the way?
                Tommy: Don't get angry with Michael. Kit is with DS at the moment. We would like to take him on an excusion tomorrow on earth if you don't mind. He wants to stay with us for the night.

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                Mar: *stands by Ariel's side* Maybe I should stay with her for a bit, she seems to trust me more than you guys since I am human.
                Rhys: That's a good idea. I seem to have a strange charisma.

Michael: You are not helping me feel any better about this Rhys. It was a period of my life that I really wish did not exist...
                Rhys: Forgive and forget then. I have done some things in my life i'm not exactly proud of myself.

Comment

Michael: You're not going to die. You are safe here.

ariel : *wet eyes* so...i'm only a mistake, that's good to know. * looking at Mar* please keep them away ! you're human too ! i want to live... enough to scream at HER !
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: Only a short one, Kit. Let's go to the rec room. We don't have to stand in this corridor all night long.
                    Kit: Hee... *snuggles DS again*

Tommy: Don't get angry with Michael. Kit is with DS at the moment. We would like to take him on an excusion tomorrow on earth if you don't mind. He wants to stay with us for the night.
                    Dray: I wasn't going to, get exaspirated with him being all secrative again, maybe Hope you have fun with Kit then. I may take the opertunity to visit Gowen and Molly

Rhys: That's a good idea. I seem to have a strange charisma.
                    Michael: If by strange you mean off-putting... I agree that you should stay with her Mar.

Rhys: Forgive and forget then. I have done some things in my life i'm not exactly proud of myself.
                    Michael: Yes, but you never kidnapped and converted an entire people and tried to kill humans and wraith alike, now did you? I'm not exactly likely to forget that in a hurry
                    sigpic

Comment

ariel : *wet eyes* so...i'm only a mistake, that's good to know. * looking at Mar* please keep them away ! you're human too ! i want to live... enough to scream at HER !
                      Mar: Don't think like that, you aren't a mistake. *hugs Ariel*

*takes some telepathic medicine to talk to Michael*
                      What do we do now? Send her to her own quarters? Leave her here?
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael: Yes, but you never kidnapped and converted an entire people and tried to kill humans and wraith alike, now did you? I'm not exactly likely to forget that in a hurry
                        ariel : i've heard that ! so...you tried to kill me??? why? i...loved ...you...i still...do...*holding Mar's hand* don't go away ! just don't! you 're not like THEM !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                          Mar: Don't think like that, you aren't a mistake. *hugs Ariel*

*takes some telepathic medicine to talk to Michael*
                          What do we do now? Send her to her own quarters? Leave her here?
                          Michael: *telepathically to Mar* She may feel more secure if she had her own quarters. If you think that she is able enough to leave.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kit: Hee... *snuggles DS again*
                            *DS and Kit arrive in the rec room where Fred and Neo are absorbed in reading the rulebook for Monopoly. DS gets Kit's crayons and paper out of the cupboard and they sit down on a sofa*

Dray: I wasn't going to, get exaspirated with him being all secrative again, maybe Hope you have fun with Kit then. I may take the opertunity to visit Gowen and Molly
                            Tommy: Phew. Alright then. As long as you stay away from deck three.
                            Have fun on your "day off" tomorrow. I'll go to DS and Kit now, so we can head back to earth soo. Goodnight, Draygon.

Michael: If by strange you mean off-putting... I agree that you should stay with her Mar.
                            Rhys: Actually DS thinks I'm sexy. And just look at yourself, you're not Mr. Universe, Michael.

Rhys: No, I didn't. Gosh, I'd be feeling really, really guilty if I was you. I mean REALLY, really guilty. In fact, I don't know how you can even SLEEP with that knowledge.

Errr... Sorry, Michael, I'll shut up now.

Comment

ariel : i've heard that ! so...you tried to kill me??? why? i...loved ...you...i still...do...*holding Mar's hand* don't go away ! just don't! you 're not like THEM !
                              Michael: Well this complicates things....
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar: I won't leave, Ariel. But, Michael is different now. He has changed and become a better wraith. He is a dear friend to me.

*listens to Michael and looks to ariel*

Do you wish to stay here, or have your own room for the night? You could sleep near other worshipper's quarters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X