Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *DS and Kit arrive in the rec room where Fred and Neo are absorbed in reading the rulebook for Monopoly. DS gets Kit's crayons and paper out of the cupboard and they sit down on a sofa*
    Kit: Scwibble scwibble scwibble....

Tommy: Phew. Alright then. As long as you stay away from deck three.
    Have fun on your "day off" tomorrow. I'll go to DS and Kit now, so we can head back to earth soo. Goodnight, Draygon.
    Dray: 'Night Tommy, give my regards to DS and Kit.

Rhys: Actually DS thinks I'm sexy. And just look at yourself, you're not Mr. Universe, Michael.
    Michael: Thank you Rhys. I really needed you to rub in the fact I don't look like a full wraith, on top of everything else....

Rhys: No, I didn't. Gosh, I'd be feeling really, really guilty if I was you. I mean REALLY, really guilty. In fact, I don't know how you can even SLEEP with that knowledge.

Errr... Sorry, Michael, I'll shut up now.
    Michael: Thanks. A. Bunch.....
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      ariel : i've heard that ! so...you tried to kill me??? why? i...loved ...you...i still...do...*holding Mar's hand* don't go away ! just don't! you 're not like THEM !
      Rhys: Uuuh... Michael, I think you and Draygon are going to have a good long talk.

Comment

Mar: Michael, I know you want to hide this, but the others are bound to find out about her. I was going to go back to Kenny's hive, but I will stay here tonight.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Kit: Scwibble scwibble scwibble....
          DS: That's a nice picture, Kit. What's that supposed to be? Is it Ethel?

*Tommy enters the rec room and sits down next to DS who hugs him tight*

Tommy: I told Draygon about staying away from Michael and about Kit coming with us.

DS: I wonder what will happen now.

Michael: Thank you Rhys. I really needed you to rub in the fact I don't look like a full wraith, on top of everything else....

Michael: Thanks. A. Bunch.....
          Rhys: I have a talent for cheering people up.

Comment

Rhys: Uuuh... Michael, I think you and Draygon are going to have a good long talk.
            Michael: You don't think I've already realised that? Can we just take it one step at a time for now?
            Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Mar: Michael, I know you want to hide this, but the others are bound to find out about her. I was going to go back to Kenny's hive, but I will stay here tonight.
            Michael: I would appriciate it if you would stay for now at least. *sigh* I'll work out what to tell the others. I think I probably should discuss this with Boris...
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: I'll stay with you for the night Ariel if you are still scared. The wraith will not get to you while I am around.

*to Rhys* Can you help me to wheel her to one of the guest rooms?
              sigpic

Comment

DS: That's a nice picture, Kit. What's that supposed to be? Is it Ethel?

*Tommy enters the rec room and sits down next to DS who hugs him tight*

Tommy: I told Draygon about staying away from Michael and about Kit coming with us.

DS: I wonder what will happen now.
                Kit: Yep... What wong? Why all nervy? *snuggles DS*

Rhys: I have a talent for cheering people up.
                Michael: I was being- Oh never mind....
                sigpic

Comment

Michael: Well this complicates things....
                  ariel : * hiding her tears* not anymore. i'll leave you with your worshipper...hell yeah, i feel her .tomorrow i'll be in my dart, far away from you !
                  sigpic

Comment

**Boris enters**

Boris: So what's happening with our new arrival now? Does she wish to stay for a while?
                    sigpic

Comment

ariel : * hiding her tears* not anymore. i'll leave you with your worshipper...hell yeah, i feel her .tomorrow i'll be in my dart, far away from you !
                      Mar: What's wrong? Did I miss something? You can't leave!
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael: No, look... we can work out something. You are in no condition to leave.
                        sigpic

Comment

Michael: I was being- Oh never mind....
                          Rhys:

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                          Mar: I'll stay with you for the night Ariel if you are still scared. The wraith will not get to you while I am around.

*to Rhys* Can you help me to wheel her to one of the guest rooms?
                          Rhys: Alright. *walks over to Mar to help her and picks up a small vial of treatment* I think DS will want to take this. She keeps complaining about how she forgets it all the time.

Kit: Yep... What wong? Why all nervy? *snuggles DS*
                          *DS snuggles Kit back*
                          DS: It was all a bit too much today. First we got lost and then a strange woman lands on the hive and she's hurt and we don't know her yet. But I'm sure we will have it all sorted out tomorrow. *snuggles Kit further*

Comment

**Boris to Ariel**

Boris: I'm the hive commander. How are you feeling now?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              **Boris enters**

Boris: So what's happening with our new arrival now? Does she wish to stay for a while?
                              ariel * terrified * : who are you??? the commander? i asked you for...permission to land here.
                              as you can see, i am a hybrid...i'll go away...but not now... please tell your people not to kill me ! i'm...harmless
                              sigpic

Comment

*DS snuggles Kit back*
                                DS: It was all a bit too much today. First we got lost and then a strange woman lands on the hive and she's hurt and we don't know her yet. But I'm sure we will have it all sorted out tomorrow. *snuggles Kit further*
                                Kit: Yay... *snuggles DS sleepily*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X