Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Ariel:*her headache is back* what was that?*avoiding to come closer to him* is the battery failing...again? *anxious* did you managed to crack any of those codes?
    *Siric hands her the tablet*

Siric: Yes, I solved them. You should have no trouble accessing all the files on those discs now.

*Siric stands and goes to leave Ariel's room*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Siric hands her the tablet*

Siric: Yes, I solved them. You should have no trouble accessing all the files on those discs now.

*Siric stands and goes to leave Ariel's room*
      Ariel: thanks you...if you will ever need my help...know where to find me, ok?
      sigpic

Comment

Ariel: thanks you...if you will ever need my help...know where to find me, ok?
        *Siric pauses for a moment, before nodding in acknologment of her words, before leaving the room. He makes his way to his own room to avoid anyone else*
        sigpic

Comment

*Siric pauses for a moment, before nodding in acknologment of her words, before leaving the room. He makes his way to his own room to avoid anyone else*

*after watching him leaving and dissapearing in the darkness, Ariel takes the computer and starts reading the data. Suddenly throws it away furious on the bed and tries to contact Billy, but he's not reachable*
          sigpic

Comment

*Siric has almost reached his room when he senses Ariel calling for Billy. Growling, he contacts her telepathically*

Siric: What now?!
            sigpic

Comment

*Siric has almost reached his room when he senses Ariel calling for Billy. Growling, he contacts her telepathically*

Siric: What now?!
              Ariel:*back to Siric* what have you done??? i think Michael knows you have been broken his encryption! we're so...*avoiding to use the "s" word* at least you are...pfff, i'll take all the blame on me. you're just a kid...they will believe me if i say i forced you to break those codes.
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*back to Siric* what have you done??? i think Michael knows you have been broken his encryption! we're so...*avoiding to use the "s" word* at least you are...pfff, i'll take all the blame on me. you're just a kid...they will believe me if i say i forced you to break those codes.
                *Siric pauses for a moment, and then starts to head in the direction of the transporter. When he arrives on the deck with the rec room, he makes his way at speed towards the other transporters. He stops when a stunner blast shoots past his head. Turning slowly, he looks at the irate Michael*

Michael: This is the last time! Siric, I demand an explination for your actions now!

*Draygon exits the rec room carrying Kit*

Dray: Michael, what's going on?!

Michael: Siric broke the encription I use on my old research, I have a warning sustem built into the coding. I want to know now why you are taking such an interst in my old work?!

*Siric snarls at Michael, and attempts to bolt again. Michael snarls back and grabs him by his right and withered arm, making Siric yell out*

Michael: Oh no you don't, you are not getting away from me this time.

Dray: Michael, you're hurting him...

*Michael immidatly lets go of Siric*

Michael: Come with me now, Siric.

*Michael leads Siric rather forcefully to the transporters to take him to his lab, leaving Dray and Kit in the corridor*

Kit: Meep...

Dray: *snuggling Kit* Come on, why don't we go and visit aunty Ariel. How does that sound?

Kit: Wanna visit aunty!

*Dray takes Kit to the other transporter and heads towards Ariel's room*
                sigpic

Comment

*Siric pauses for a moment, and then starts to head in the direction of the transporter. When he arrives on the deck with the rec room, he makes his way at speed towards the other transporters. He stops when a stunner blast shoots past his head. Turning slowly, he looks at the irate Michael*

Michael: This is the last time! Siric, I demand an explination for your actions now!

*Draygon exits the rec room carrying Kit*

Dray: Michael, what's going on?!

Michael: Siric broke the encription I use on my old research, I have a warning sustem built into the coding. I want to know now why you are taking such an interst in my old work?!

*Siric snarls at Michael, and attempts to bolt again. Michael snarls back and grabs him by his right and withered arm, making Siric yell out*

Michael: Oh no you don't, you are not getting away from me this time.

Dray: Michael, you're hurting him...

*Michael immidatly lets go of Siric*

Michael: Come with me now, Siric.

*Michael leads Siric rather forcefully to the transporters to take him to his lab, leaving Dray and Kit in the corridor*

Kit: Meep...

Dray: *snuggling Kit* Come on, why don't we go and visit aunty Ariel. How does that sound?

Kit: Wanna visit aunty!

*Dray takes Kit to the other transporter and heads towards Ariel's room*
                  *after hearing everything, Ariel rushes to the lab*

Ariel:Michael! let him go...please! i stoled your cd's...i forced him to break the encryption ...i'm the only one to blame here...*nervous* don't hurt him...
                  Billy:*sneaking behind Ariel* it is true! she forced the kid to break those codes, i was there, just calm down and let him go, ok?
                  Ariel:*telepathically to Billy* what the...are you doing???
                  sigpic

Comment

*after hearing everything, Ariel rushes to the lab*

Ariel:Michael! let him go...please! i stoled your cd's...i forced him to break the encryption ...i'm the only one to blame here...*nervous* don't hurt him...
                    Billy:*sneaking behind Ariel* it is true! she forced the kid to break those codes, i was there, just calm down and let him go, ok?
                    Ariel:*telepathically to Billy* what the...are you doing???
                    *Michael looks between the two of them*

Michael: Can I ask why you wanted those files, Ariel? *glances over at Siric, who is huddled in a corner* And why didn't you tell me the truth?
                    sigpic

Comment

*Michael looks between the two of them*

Michael: Can I ask why you wanted those files, Ariel? *glances over at Siric, who is huddled in a corner* And why didn't you tell me the truth?
                      Ariel: i'll tell you everything...but first let the kid go.please?look at him...he's scared... *telepathically to Billy* get out! out! now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar rushes humanized Chris down the hall and into the dart bay.

Chris: Where are we going?

Mar: Back to our hive!!! We can't let the others see you, at least not yet!

Karl: I already saw him...

Mar: Hush!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ariel: i'll tell you everything...but first let the kid go.please?look at him...he's scared... *telepathically to Billy* get out! out! now.
                          *With a tired experssion, Michael shows his right arm to Ariel, showing the knife wounds slashed deep into his arm*

Michael: Angry, yes. Scared, I doubt it. *sigh* Very well *turning to Siric* You can leave now.

*Wearily, Siric stands up, hiding the fact he is shaking slightly. He walks past them to the door. He whipes around at the last second to throw a dagger deep into Michael's shoulder before running.*

Michael: *grimicing slightly at the pain* I suppose I deserved thjat, in your opinion...
                          sigpic

Comment

*With a tired experssion, Michael shows his right arm to Ariel, showing the knife wounds slashed deep into his arm*

Michael: Angry, yes. Scared, I doubt it. *sigh* Very well *turning to Siric* You can leave now.

*Wearily, Siric stands up, hiding the fact he is shaking slightly. He walks past them to the door. He whipes around at the last second to throw a dagger deep into Michael's shoulder before running.*

Michael: *grimicing slightly at the pain* I suppose I deserved thjat, in your opinion...
                            Ariel:*embarassed* i'll...just go to sleep...i'm tired. *walks out and goes straight to her room where Billy is already in his sleeping bag on the floor*
                            sigpic

Comment

Karl shakes his head in pity as Mar and Chris leave.

Mar: What will Kenny say?

Chris: Why would he say anything? I like it. *looks in mirror and smirks*

Mar: A drone may try to feed on you now.

Chris:
                              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*embarassed* i'll...just go to sleep...i'm tired. *walks out and goes straight to her room where Billy is already in his sleeping bag on the floor*
                                *Michael heads towards the infirmary, looking slightly ashen from the pain of the wounds on his arm and the dagger still imbedded in his shoulder. He takes some pain relief serum, before drawing the blade out, dropping the blooded blade on the floor. Breathing heavily, Michael heads to the transporter and goes to the room he shares with Draygon, to find her already there.*

Dray: I put Kit to bed and- What happened to you?!

Michael: *grimicing slightly* Siric happened. It's fine, I'll heal. I'll have to try and talk to him tomorrow..

Dray: Let me give you a hand...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X