Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Ciannwn and Boris exchange glances which indicate that they are both wondering the same thing while keeping their thoughts shielded. Is Karl trying to suggest that he and Akasha go off on a dinner date?**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      **Ciannwn and Boris exchange glances which indicate that they are both wondering the same thing while keeping their thoughts shielded. Is Karl trying to suggest that he and Akasha go off on a dinner date?**
      *Karl hopes that Ciannwn and Boris do not notice his plan. But he really wishes to get to know the Queen better*

Karl: Maybe Shawn could make something if he is not too busy.
      sigpic

Comment

*DS and Rhys emerge from behind the large tree in the zoo and find a soaking wet Kit and a resigned looking Tommy*

Tommy: I told you to watch out for the pond.

Kit: Sowwy.

DS: We're going to bring Kit to bed now, he has had a busy day for a little wraithy toddler. Then we could fly over to the island again. I have so gotten used to the climate and the parties there.

*They leave the zoo*

Comment

Boris: I'm sure Shawn would be delighted to cook a meal for you and the Queen. **Does a telepathic search for Shawn.** I think he's in the kitchen so you can ask him.
          sigpic

Comment

Karl: Thanks Commander, I will look for him there. *turns to Akasha* I will meet you in thirty minutes then, your majesty?

Akasha: Of course.

*Karl leaves towards the kitchen and Akasha chats with Boris and Ciannwn*
            sigpic

Comment

*Akasha is very hungry, and wishes to eat before she continues her tour of the hive. Then, she plans on meeting with other members of the crew.*
              sigpic

Comment

*DS comes into the meditation room, wearing loose, comfortable clothes and sits down cross-legged to meditate a while and listens to the sound of the wind chimes*

*At the same time Tommy and Rhys enter the rec room*

Rhys: You're sure about this? You really want to play Monopoly?

Tommy: Why not? I have never played that before. Normally I'm not that much into board games but I'll give it a try.

Rhys: Playing only with two players can be a bit boring though. Wait.

**Telepathic Message from Rhys to everyone who's listening**
                Tommy and me are going to play Monopoly in the rec room, if anywants to come along feel free to do so*

Comment

*Kit sneeks into the medatation room, and spots DS*

Kit: Heee.... sneeky sneeky.... *hides behind a piece of foliage*
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS opens her eyes and thinks: Did I just hear a rustling noise?
                    When nothing more happens she closes her eyes again*

Comment

Kit: Heee! Sneeky sneeky.....

*accidently knocks a plant into the carp pool*

Kit: Oops...
                      sigpic

Comment

*Neo and Fred hear the telepathic message and decide to play Monopoly**
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          Kit: Heee! Sneeky sneeky.....
                          *accidently knocks a plant into the carp pool*
                          Kit: Oops...
                          *DS hears a loud splashing sound and decides to investigate. She gets up and walks to the carp pond and looks into it. A few annoyed carp gape open-mouthed back at her. She bends down and pulls a plant out of the pond*

DS *thinking* That's strange. Maybe the automatic ventilation system is malfunctioning and a strong breeze has knocked over the plant. I'll have to tell Jimmy about that.

*DS puts the plant back to its place and walks over to the sand mandala*

*Neo and Fred hear the telepathic message and decide to play Monopoly**
                          Rhys: We're going to get company. Neo and Fred want to play too.

Tommy: That's nice.

*The door opens and Neo and Fred come into the room*

Rhys: Sit down, boys. We were just about to start. Tommy's token is the dart and mine is the battle cruiser.

Comment

Fred: I'll have the stunner.

Neo: I'll have the commander's chair.

Fred: So what do I have to do?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              *DS hears a loud splashing sound and decides to investigate. She gets up and walks to the carp pond and looks into it. A few annoyed carp gape open-mouthed back at her. She bends down and pulls a plant out of the pond*

DS *thinking* That's strange. Maybe the automatic ventilation system is malfunctioning and a strong breeze has knocked over the plant. I'll have to tell Jimmy about that.

*DS puts the plant back to its place and walks over to the sand mandala*
                              *Kit keeps hidden behind the foilage until DS moves away*

*starts to take a keen interst in the pool*

Kit: Fishes.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Fred: I'll have the stunner.
                                Neo: I'll have the commander's chair.
                                Fred: So what do I have to do?
                                *Rhys takes the treasury notes denominated with human lunches out of the box and hands every player his start capital*

Tommy: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know the rules.

Rhys: It's actually quite easy. Each of us throws the dices in turn and puts his token forward, having on most panels the oppurtunity to buy the property they're on. Buying property is important because as the game progresses you will get rent paid by everyone who sets foot on your property.
                                That clear so far?

Tommy: Um... I think so.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                *Kit keeps hidden behind the foilage until DS moves away*
                                *starts to take a keen interst in the pool*
                                Kit: Fishes.....
                                *DS gazes admiringly at the mandala. Jimmy had recently made a new one since the old one had gotten trodden on accidentally by Hector. The new mandala looks very similar to the former one, black and white in gothic swirly patterns*

Comment

Working...
                                X