Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Kit: Ummm.... akidently made cousin mad....
    Karl: Maybe Draygon needs to put you in self defense classes. *calls out* Siric, if that is you, leave Kit alone. He is just a kid, and kids don't know better yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Karl: Maybe Draygon needs to put you in self defense classes. *calls out* Siric, if that is you, leave Kit alone. He is just a kid, and kids don't know better yet.
      *Kit clings closer to Karl as Siric enters*

Siric: Then I suggest that he not be let near me. My tolerence is strained as it is.
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*Kit clings closer to Karl as Siric enters*

Siric: Then I suggest that he not be let near me. My tolerence is strained as it is.
        Karl: *holds Kit close* Well, Siric, why don't you keep crayons around to keep him occupied? What did Kit do this time anyway? He never bothers the others.
        sigpic

Comment

Karl: *holds Kit close* Well, Siric, why don't you keep crayons around to keep him occupied? What did Kit do this time anyway? He never bothers the others.
          *Siric glares at Kit*

Siric: He was messing around in the lab, where he shouldn't be in the first place, and nearly managed to smash a bottle of corrosive acid too colse to me for comfort.
          sigpic

Comment

*Siric glares at Kit*

Siric: He was messing around in the lab, where he shouldn't be in the first place, and nearly managed to smash a bottle of corrosive acid too colse to me for comfort.
            Karl: *turns to Kit* Kit, you know that you are not allowed in the labs. You don't want Boris to know that you disobeyed the rules, do you? You could have hurt Siric, or something worse. Siric, I'm sorry about that. Maybe, if you spent more quality time with him, he wouldn't seek you out in the lab. He probably looks up to you or something?
            sigpic

Comment

Karl: *turns to Kit* Kit, you know that you are not allowed in the labs. You don't want Boris to know that you disobeyed the rules, do you? You could have hurt Siric, or something worse. Siric, I'm sorry about that. Maybe, if you spent more quality time with him, he wouldn't seek you out in the lab. He probably looks up to you or something?
              *Siric hisses at Kit, making Kit whimper*

Kit: Me sorry! Me explorin!

Siric: I do not want to spend time with him. I do not like him in any way, shape or form.
              sigpic

Comment

*Siric hisses at Kit, making Kit whimper*

Kit: Me sorry! Me explorin!

Siric: I do not want to spend time with him. I do not like him in any way, shape or form.
                Karl: Don't worry Kit, I got'cha. Come on Siric, I think he learned his lesson. Just, send him off with crayons next time, or send him to another wraith on the hive. He likes Shawn and Boris, right?

*whispers to Kit* Just go to Michael or someone else if you want to play, ok? Or, even me! I'll even allow you to color on the walls!
                sigpic

Comment

Karl: Don't worry Kit, I got'cha. Come on Siric, I think he learned his lesson. Just, send him off with crayons next time, or send him to another wraith on the hive. He likes Shawn and Boris, right?

*whispers to Kit* Just go to Michael or someone else if you want to play, ok? Or, even me! I'll even allow you to color on the walls!
                  Kit: Really?!

Siric: I would if I could be sure that that brat would listen to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kit: Really?!

Siric: I would if I could be sure that that brat would listen to me.
                    Karl: Of course. Just leave Siric alone for a while.

I dunno what to say then Siric. I don't know why he keeps going to you, I hardly understand kids myself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Karl: Of course. Just leave Siric alone for a while.

I dunno what to say then Siric. I don't know why he keeps going to you, I hardly understand kids myself.
                      Siric: I have had enough experiance with those younger than myself. They were much more mature than Kit though.

*Siric leaves the room*

*Kit snuggles Karl*
                      sigpic

Comment

Siric: I have had enough experiance with those younger than myself. They were much more mature than Kit though.

*Siric leaves the room*

*Kit snuggles Karl*
                        Karl: *sighs* Maybe Siric needs wraith his own age to visit him? *ruffles Kit's hair* Don't worry, he is gone. You can finish your snack now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Karl: *sighs* Maybe Siric needs wraith his own age to visit him? *ruffles Kit's hair* Don't worry, he is gone. You can finish your snack now.
                          Kit: Snack snack! *hugs Karl* C'n I get someone like me to play wiv? Everyone always busy
                          sigpic

Comment

Kit: Snack snack! *hugs Karl* C'n I get someone like me to play wiv? Everyone always busy
                            Karl: Um, maybe if someone adopts another kid or something. Or if DS takes you home again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Karl: Um, maybe if someone adopts another kid or something. Or if DS takes you home again.
                              Kit: Me like Aunty DS... uncle Rhys drink funny juice, it make head hurt
                              sigpic

Comment

Kit: Me like Aunty DS... uncle Rhys drink funny juice, it make head hurt
                                Karl: Rhys should know better. *gives Kit a movie and DVD player* It is a kid movie from Earth. For some reason, Mar brought it here to watch. You can watch it before Draygon comes to send you to bed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X