Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Mar and Chris walk into the rec room with Brownie. Kenny and his hive is off somewhere for alliance negotiations on the other side of the galaxy*

Mar: Hi, how are all of you?

Chris: We heard about the new cruiser, congrats.
    sigpic

Comment

*The trio come back to the rec room after chatting with Karl. Chris doesn't matter if Karl isn't Kenny's favorite. Chris thinks that he is ok *
      sigpic

Comment

**Boris and Ciannwn enter the rec room looking happy and content with life.They say hello**
        sigpic

Comment

*Kit wanders into the rec room, dragging Ethel behind him*

Dray: Kit! What are you doing up? I thought you'd gone to bed...

Kit: No sleep...Scary men...

Dra: Aww... bad dreams? *picks up Kit and snuggles him*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

*The two wraith and worshipper say hello to Cianwnn, Boris, Kit, and Draygon*

Chris: Poor Kid. And...stop pinching my cheeks Mar!

Mar: I can't help it, you are just too cute!

Karl: Mar, Chris is more than twice your age....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              *The two wraith and worshipper say hello to Cianwnn, Boris, Kit, and Draygon*

Chris: Poor Kid. And...stop pinching my cheeks Mar!

Mar: I can't help it, you are just too cute!

Karl: Mar, Chris is more than twice your age....
              Kit: Hullo Aunty Mar... *looks at Chris quzically* New Uncle?
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello Kit. Oh, I forgot! Yes, he is a new uncle. His name is Chris.

Chris: Hello, Kit. I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you.
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello Kit. Oh, I forgot! Yes, he is a new uncle. His name is Chris.

Chris: Hello, Kit. I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you.
                  *Kit slides of Draygon's lap and walks over to Chris*

*He looks Chris up and down, before hugging him around the knees*

Kit: Hullo Uncle Criss
                  sigpic

Comment

Chris: Hey Kit. *pats Kit on head and looks to Draygon* I have never been around kids much, what are they like?

Mar: O.O Chris, what are you talking about?

Chris: Well, wraith have very few kids and I spend most of my time on the bridge, not the nursery....

Mar: I don't believe you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Chris: Hey Kit. *pats Kit on head and looks to Draygon* I have never been around kids much, what are they like?

Mar: O.O Chris, what are you talking about?

Chris: Well, wraith have very few kids and I spend most of my time on the bridge, not the nursery....

Mar: I don't believe you!
                      Dray: Well Kit's the only little kid around, and he's usually okay, if slightly hyper and should be in bed at the moment. *Kit snuggles Chris's knees again* The only other young wraith around here at the moment is Siric, but he's anti-social. I think Mar can tell you more
                      sigpic

Comment

Chris: Oh, ok. *pats Kit again* Yes, Mar has told me all about Siric. I would like to meet him and the others one day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Chris: Oh, ok. *pats Kit again* Yes, Mar has told me all about Siric. I would like to meet him and the others one day.
                          Maichael: Are you sure about that?

Dray: Michael! It's nice that someone wants to meet Siric, even if he propably won't want to meet them Molly and Gowen, the otehr two younger wraith, live on the Island..
                          sigpic

Comment

Chris: Hi Michael. I am sure about it, I like meeting new people. I will have to visit the island then to visit the others.

Mar: *startled* Michael, when did you get here?!

Chris: *laughs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Chris: Hi Michael. I am sure about it, I like meeting new people. I will have to visit the island then to visit the others.

Mar: *startled* Michael, when did you get here?!

Chris: *laughs*
                              Michael: *sigh* I've been here the whole time....

Dray: Well, the other two, and Kit are much more sociable, so you should get on. Have you met the Scottish wraith yet?

*Kit tugs at Chris's coat*

Kit: Want pick up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Chris: *Picks Kit up and plays the airplane game with him*

Mar: Oh, sorry Michael. I didn't notice, it must be stress or something, lol!

Chris: No, I haven't met them. Are they the ones by the tavern? I have been meaning to to there.

Mar:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X