Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gowen: I've heard a fair bit about uberwald. Maybe I'l lget a chance ot visit soem time.

Vera: Now?

Gowen: No, not right now. We have a party here to have still silly Plus you're covered in fake blood

*Vera smears some of the fake blood onto her hand from her clothes and wipes it in Gowen's hair*

Dray: Oh dear, sibling rivalry!
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Boris: Fake blood wouldn't be suitable attire for Uberwald. Aristocratic vampires take themselves very seriously.

Ciannwn: I don't think they'd appreciate fake bats, either. That's because they turn themselves into bats. They might think you're making fun of them.
      sigpic

Comment

Vera: My bats better!

Gowen: Not going to try and argue with you Vera. Want a hand putting them up?

*Vera tries to jump up to attach more bats to the celling. Gowen catches her and lifts her up so she can hook them up*

Michael: It looks like we're almost finished decorating. * picks up Kit, who whines at being taken away from the sweets*
        sigpic

Comment

*Archimedes arrives wearing what looks like a hearthrug.*

Ciannwn: Er.. very fetching. What are you meant to be?

Archimedes: The Creeping Terror.
          sigpic

Comment

DS: *jumps back at the sight of Archimedes* Well, it's certainly creepy!

Tommy: *helps attaching some more bats to the ceiling*

Comment

Archimedes: Thank you. I tried to persuade Erik to wear a killer tomato costume but he refused.
              sigpic

Comment

DS: Aww, I'm sure Erik would look stunning as a killer tomato.

Tommy: Don't look at me that way. I am not going to dress as a killer tomato.

DS: Not even for me? *bats eyelashes*

Tommy: Even a Wraith's love for his worshipper has its limits, you know.

Vincent: *comes in and stares at the decoration* What is this all about? Is it another earth-style celebration?

Tommy: Yep, a weird day, called "Halloween".

DS: It is custom for Wraith to dress up as killer tomatoes on Halloween.

Tommy: Nice try.

Vincent: Huh?

Comment

Boris to Ciannwn: I think we should get changed into costumes. I rather fancy the idea of being a killer tomato.

Ciannwn: I could be a killer lettuce.

Boris to everyone: The lethal salad will be here soon.

*They leave for the matter converter*
                  sigpic

Comment

Gowen: I'm now worried what Solma's decided our costumes should be

*there is a bright flash and suddenly Solma is standing next to Gowen, wearing what looks like a slinky royal outfit and crown of Elizabethan style. Gowen is wearing a similar get up but with antlers as well*

Gowen: O_O Um, Solma, what have you made us look like?

Solma: Scariest people I know! Fairy king and queen, Oberon and Titania

Vera: *looking at her own attempts* Me dead person...
                    sigpic

Comment

*Erik enters dressed as Sherlock Holmes. He's holding a pipe*

Fred: You've taken up smoking?

Erik: No. This is something Archimedes invented yesterday.

Archimedes: It looks like there's glowing tobacco in the bowl when air is drawn through it but there's no smoke and no smell.

Erik: I'm using the coffee flavour with caffeine.
                      sigpic

Comment

Vincent: *is still eyeing the decoration with interest* I'll just say I'm dressed as a Wraith, that's creepy enough, right?

Tommy: Then you wear the same costume as Rhys.

Vincent: Hm... here's another thought. *the air around him shimmers and his clothes transform into a Godzilla costume* How's that for Halloween?

DS: Much better!

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn return as a Killer Tomato and Killer Lettuce*

Ciannwn: I'm not sure these costumes are a good idea.

Boris: We can change into our barbarian costumes once our salad outfits start getting uncomfortable.
                          sigpic

Comment

DS: Barbarian is a good choice of costume for Boris.

Tommy: You know, that doesn't sound very flattering.

DS: Erm, what I meant was, of course, he does have the right height and built for it.

Comment

*Vera looks at Boris and Ciannwn's costumes for a bit, then goes over to the snack table and tips a bowl of white mice sweets over her head, leaving the bowl on her head*

*Kit scrambles on all fours, meowing and eating the mice*

Gowen: Vera! What are you playing at?!

Vera: Undead sweets. *promptly collapses on ground*

Gowen: I can't take you anywhere Well, if you're dead, I suppose that means you won't be getting any special chocolate later

Michael: You're learning
                              sigpic

Comment

*Boris smiles at DS*

Boris: Ciannwn and I still dress as barbarians to go to the Mended Drum. It's a fun way to get some combat practise in.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X