Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy: You ran out of hands? But now you have two hands! Would you like me to carry one of your friends? *to Orb* That's very wraithy indeed.

Comment

*Kit thinks about it and then spits Puppet into Tommy's hand*

Kit: You can carry Puppet
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Orb: *watches the way Kit gives Puppet to Tommy* Kit, what are we going to do with you?

Bullseye: *trails the topside of his finder armor down Orb's wrist and inclines his head in the direction of the exit* Shall we go?

Orb: *holds Bullseye’s hand with one hand and the sandwiches with the other* Sure.

Comment

Tommy: Euw. *sigh* *takes out a handkerchief and dries Puppet* Kit, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't behave like a dog. *leads the way to the nearest transporter and activates it*

Comment

Kit: Woof woof! *follows Tommy, carrying Squeaky Leliphant*
            sigpic

Comment

*With a flash of light, Tommy appears in the transporter on deck four. The yellow rubberducks all swim to the shore of their small pond and squeak expectantly as they see Tommy*

Tommy: Guys! Don't make such a racket! You'll scare away our visitors! *reaches inside his coat and gets out bits of soap for the rubberducks*

*The rubberducks get even more excited and some of them wave their tiny wings in the air in a fruitless attempt to raise their plump bodies from the ground. Tommy throws the soap into the pond and all ducks waddle in a small stampede hectically towards the water, emitting much squeaking and quacking*

Comment

Kit: Duckies! *puts Puppet back in his mouth and holds out both his hands to Tommy so that he can get some soap flakes to feed the ducks too*
                sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *reaches into his pocket again and hands some soap flakes to Kit* Would you like me to hold Puppet for you so you won't have to keep him in your mouth all the time?

Comment

Kit: Es lese *spits out Puppet and starts thrown soap flakes towards hte ducks* Duckies! Nommy time! Look! Nommy nommies!
                    sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *tries to dry Puppet with his handkerchief again*

*The rubberducks come paddling back to the shore and pick up the soap flakes, nearly falling over each other in the hurry and squawking happily*

((btw, DS junior carried his favourite plushie in his mouth today and I instantly thought of Kit. ))

Comment

Kit: Mreeeeeee!! *throws more then turns to Tommy* Can I have one? Pleeeeeeeeeease?!

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        ((btw, DS junior carried his favourite plushie in his mouth today and I instantly thought of Kit. ))
                        (Lol! )
                        sigpic

Comment

Tommy: A rubberduck? You can hold one for a while but you have to be careful and you can't take it out of the zoo.

*Tommy bends down and lures a duck closer with a big chunk of soap and picks it up. The duck squeaks and wiggles but is instantly distracted by the chunk of soap within reach. Tommy offers Kit both duck and soap*

Tommy: Here you are. He won't run away if you feed him the soap.

Comment

Kit: Eeeeeeeeeeiii!!

*carefully Kit holds the duck and the soap in his small hands. He accidently squeezes the duck too hard and it starts flapping and wriggling in protest. Panicked, Kit lets both the duck and the soap flakes go and falls over, the duck and flakes landing on his head*

Kit: Mreeeeee, Uncle Tommy!...
                            sigpic

Comment

*The duck tumbles down and lands on its bottom with a loud "Quack!". It looks up to Kit and clambers back up to reach the soap*

*Tommy has a hard time suppressing his laugh and snorts in amusement. He takes the wriggling duck in one hand and picks up Kit with the other* Don't worry, Kit! Everything's okay.

Comment

Kit: *holding onto Tommy* Ducky tried to eat my hair! Can we go see different animal now Uncle Tommy?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X