Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhys: *to Bullseye* I may be a blade but I'm a cautious blade. That melon might contain something dangerous. *notices Kit and Puppet and quickly snatches Kit away from the melon* Wait, Kit. We don't know what's in there.

*The melon emits munching noises and shakes slightly*

Comment

Orb: *hears the munching sounds* Maybe it is like the jumping beans back on Earth and a moth will come eventually out.

Bullseye: *telepathically tries to reach out to Tommy, if and wherever he is in the hive* Do you know of any creatures that eat melons from the inside out?

Comment

*The Zoo*

*Tommy receives Bullseye's message while he is searching for something in the zoo*

Tommy *telepathically back to Bullseye* Something that eats melons from the inside out? No, doesn't ring a bell, I'm afraid. Why do you ask?

*The Kitchen*

Rhys: *eyes the melon as if it could explode* I thought matter converters couldn't generate living things - so whatever's inside has probably entered the melon here in the kitchen.

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically sends a visual of the wobbling, sound-making melon to Tommy* I think we are about to find out.

Comment

Kit: Meby it wants to be friends! *Tries to get out of Rhy's arms to go over to the Melon again. Puppet hits Rhy's on the head*
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *receives the telepathic image* That's fascinating! I'll be with you in a second! I have a suspicion what it could be... *hurries to the nearest transporter*

Rhys: *gets whacked by Puppet* Ouch! >.< Hey! This is like a déjà-vu! Not a good one. *reaches out for Puppet* Don't hit me again with that thing.

Comment

*Kit tries to hold Puppet out of Rhy's reach and makes a small growl*

Kit: Leave Puppet 'lone!
                sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *looks up from the diagnostic program on his data tablet to watch Rhys, Kit, and 'Puppet'*

Orb: Super Wraithy growl, Kit.

Comment

Rhys: I'm impressed, Kit. That was indeed a very wraithy growl. But I have to warn you, don't let Puppet hit me again - that hurts!

*The door opens and Tommy bursts in*

Tommy: Where is the melon?

Rhys: Good day to you too.

Tommy: Oh, sorry. Hello everyone. Now if you could point me in the direction of the suspicious fruit...?

Rhys: *points*

Tommy: Ah! *picks the melon up and examines it closely*

*The melon stops munching and burps*

Comment

Kit: *to Puppet* Puppet, no more hit Uncle Rhys.

*Puppet continues to grin manically*

*Kit stares at the melon*
                      sigpic

Comment

Rhys: *casts a sidelong glance at Puppet* That grin is creepy, you know... Reminds me too much of clowns.

Tommy: *turns the melon upside down, looking for something*

*The melon emits an indignant squeak*

Tommy: Here it is, I found the entry. *points at a small hole that's almost circular and gnawed at the edges* Come out, little devil. I know you're in there.

*Tommy holds the hole up to his eye and squints into the dark inside of the melon*

*Ian the negative chipmunk sticks his head out of the melon and chirps happily*

Tommy: I have searched the whole ship for you!

Comment

Bullseye: Well, that's one mystery solved. The diagnostics are not returning anything on the matter converter. Would someone please try to order something?

Orb: *gets a Wraithaya fruit from the matter converter*

Comment

*Ian the chipmunk crawls out of the melon and scrambles up Tommy's arm. He is a bit hindered by his enormous belly full of juicy melon and chirps relieved as he finally makes it safely to Tommy's shoulder*

Tommy: Don't wander off on your own again, Ian. The ship is a dangerous place for a lonely chipmunk.

Rhys: I don't think anyone wants to eat this melon anymore, right? *picks up the melon and puts it in the rubbish bin*

Comment

Kit: Can I have jammy sandwich now?
                              sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Sure, Kit. Do you want to try for yourself or do you want me to show you how it's done?

Rhys: I'm not sure that's a good idea - it's how the matter converter went crazy the first time.

Tommy: But now we're here to show him how it's done correctly. After all, he has gotten himself jam sandwiches before.

(((Poor Kit, waiting for his sandwiches a whole month! )))

Comment

Working...
                                X