Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Another refrain creeps into the room*

You just gotta kiss de gurl...

Crockett: That's good advise you know.

Iz: I'm holding a small child, Crockett. Behave. *Kit starts wiggling again*
    sigpic

Comment

*Kit snuggles sleepily in Isolde's arms*

Kit: C'n I go bed now? Finish tomorrow...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

**The second song fades away. Kit's building collapses as normal gravity takes over.**
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          **The second song fades away. Kit's building collapses as normal gravity takes over.**
          *Kit sees the pile of blocks that was his art gallery*

Kit:
          sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: You can build very well indeed without magic, Kit. You're very clever.
            sigpic

Comment

*Crockett comes and holds Iz from behind, nuzzling her hair*

Iz: *leans back on him, and cuddles Kit closer* Let's take this little one to bed, love, then we can go to bed too.

Crockett: We'll build the bricks again tomorrow, Kit. Time for sleeping. *whispers to Iz about snuggling together*

Iz: *giggles* Night night...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                Jimmy: You can build very well indeed without magic, Kit. You're very clever.
                Kit: Won't be as pretty... bed now?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                  Kit: Won't be as pretty... bed now?
                  Iz: *cuddling Kit, and then giving him to Crockett where he curls up in his arms* Bed now, sweetie.

Crockett: Come on, Kit. *holds Izzy's hand and they take Kit to bed*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Michael walks past the rec room door, then back-tracks and stares at the city still covering the floor*

Michael: Where did that come from?!
                    sigpic

Comment

*DS and Rhys return to rec room, freshly showered and smelling of lavender*

DS: Kit has had some industrious helpers!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        *DS and Rhys return to rec room, freshly showered and smelling of lavender*

DS: Kit has had some industrious helpers!
                        Michael: I can see that. I'd be rather surprised if he managed all this himself. My question is where is Kit and why his city is still covering the floor if he's not playing with it anymore?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Isolde peeks into the rec room, looking a little mussed still*

Iz: Hi everybody.

*Crockett comes into view looking pleased with himself*

Crockett: Did everybody sleep well after that scary encounter with the Disney universe.

Iz: *takes Crockett's hand* That was a freaky moment...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Michael: I can see that. I'd be rather surprised if he managed all this himself. My question is where is Kit and why his city is still covering the floor if he's not playing with it anymore?
                            Crockett: Kit went to play with Fern. I think she's still looking after him, Michael.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              *Isolde peeks into the rec room, looking a little mussed still*

Iz: Hi everybody.

*Crockett comes into view looking pleased with himself*

Crockett: Did everybody sleep well after that scary encounter with the Disney universe.

Iz: *takes Crockett's hand* That was a freaky moment...
                              Michael: Disney Universe? What exactly happened last night?!
                              Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              Crockett: Kit went to play with Fern. I think she's still looking after him, Michael.
                              Michael: That's fine, so long as we know where he is.
                              sigpic

Comment

**Boris makes a general hive announcement**

Boris: This is a general hive announcement. Archimedes scanned the area of space we vacated and the breach in space/time from the Disney Universe is still there. We have now marked the spot with warning beacons so that hives and other space craft can avoid it. Hector has been notified in readiness for his return from Andelia.

If I hear anyone singing It's A Small World I shall be snarling very loudly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X