Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Crockett and Isolde finally get to the rec room*

Iz: Blast... have they all gone?

Crockett: No, I don't think so. *starts searching telepathically for PA, Dray and everybody else*

Iz: Well Kit's been here, love, so we're on the right track.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Kit: Thank yu...

*they leave the rec room, leaving Kit's city sprawlling over the rec room floor*
      PA: Ok, I don't really know my way around here Kit, and Aurora's been asleep for quite a while so didn't get to see much of the ship before he came to me, you'll have to lead the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        *Crockett and Isolde finally get to the rec room*

Iz: Blast... have they all gone?

Crockett: No, I don't think so. *starts searching telepathically for PA, Dray and everybody else*

Iz: Well Kit's been here, love, so we're on the right track.
        Aurora: *telepathically* We're helping Kit search for Draygon, we're not far away if you want to come with us. Kit seems to think she may be in one of the labs.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          PA: Ok, I don't really know my way around here Kit, and Aurora's been asleep for quite a while so didn't get to see much of the ship before he came to me, you'll have to lead the way.
          Kit: Me get lost too! C'n we get Uncle Crockett to help?
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

**Jimmy returns with a toolbox**

Jimmy: Hello Crockett. Can you go over to that patch of floor there and tune into it? There's some kind of anomaly and it might be something to do with magic.
            sigpic

Comment

Aurora: *telepathically* We're helping Kit search for Draygon, we're not far away if you want to come with us. Kit seems to think she may be in one of the labs.
              Crockett: *I'll just let Izzy know. But there's something very odd going on in the rec room. Is there an anomaly of some kind?* We can go with PA and Aurora, Izzy, to find Draygon, and then you can hug Kit too.

Iz: Sounds like a plan, darling.
              sigpic

Comment

Kit: Me get lost too! C'n we get Uncle Crockett to help?
                Aurora: I did send a message to Crockett and he's on his way with Isolde, maybe they can help

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  **Jimmy returns with a toolbox**

Jimmy: Hello Crockett. Can you go over to that patch of floor there and tune into it? There's some kind of anomaly and it might be something to do with magic.
                  Crockett: *pauses and heads towards the floor patch. Hold on Aurora while I take a look at this* Hmmm... *runs his hand over the patch* Definitely magic, but not the usual sort and it isn't from the Unseen University either. Izzy, come and see what you think this is.

*Iz joins Crockett and crouches next to him*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Kit kicks his feet in the corridor*

Kit: C'n we go back to the reccy room? Me bored...
                    sigpic

Comment

*Kit kicks his feet in the corridor*

Kit: C'n we go back to the reccy room? Me bored...
                      Aurora: Ok, maybe you doing your whole puppydog eyes thing at Crockett will persuade him to help us hunt for Draygon
                      *heads back with PA and Kit to rec room*

Comment

Aurora: Ok, maybe you doing your whole puppydog eyes thing at Crockett will persuade him to help us hunt for Draygon
                        *heads back with PA and Kit to rec room*
                        Kit:

*sees Crockett, Isolde and Jimmy, looking at the corner with the anomile*

Uncle Crockett! *runs over, avoiding his city, and hugs Crockett* C'n we go find Aunty Dwaygon?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Iz is concerned as she scans the patch on the floor, and augments Crockett's abilities to see what's there*

Iz: That's coming from another universe, babe. *she jumps back when a stray blue spark flies past and whizzes between her and Crockett*

Crockett: Whoa!
                          sigpic

Comment

Kit:

Uncle Crockett! *runs over, avoiding his city, and hugs Crockett* C'n we go find Aunty Dwaygon?
                            Aurora: Pleas help, Crockett, I can't handle him on my own, PA just seems to leave him to me to occupy.

Comment

Kit:

Crockett: Careful, little one, don't want you to get all magiced. *holds Kit tight*

Iz: *anxious* Is he alright, it didn't get him did it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                Crockett: Careful, little one, don't want you to get all magiced. *holds Kit tight*

Iz: *anxious* Is he alright, it didn't get him did it?
                                Kit: What matter? Yu like my arty gallery?

*Kit reaches forward to add another brick to his art gallery*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X