Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    Crockett: Careful, little one, don't want you to get all magiced. *holds Kit tight*

Iz: *anxious* Is he alright, it didn't get him did it?
    Aurora: What could have gotten Kit? The anomoly or your magic?

Comment

**Jimmy sends a telepathic message to Archimedes**

Jimmy: I'm sending you details of a strange anomaly in the rec room. It appears to be something to do with magic and Isolde thinks the source is another universe.

**Jimmy goes to the computer and relays some technical details to the lab which Archimedes and Erik share.**
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        Aurora: What could have gotten Kit? The anomoly or your magic?
        Iz: *points at the fizzing patch of blue and purple on the floor as it gives off few more sparks and they whizz at Aurora, turning a strand of hair mauve* That is leaking and we don't know from which universe.

Crockett: *holding onto Kit who is nearly overbalancing him* Leave the bricks for now, Kit. We need to check this out. *What do you think, Jimmy?*
        sigpic

Comment

Iz: *points at the fizzing patch of blue and purple on the floor as it gives off few more sparks and they whizz at Aurora, turning a strand of hair mauve* That is leaking and we don't know from which universe.

Crockett: *holding onto Kit who is nearly overbalancing him* Leave the bricks for now, Kit. We need to check this out. *What do you think, Jimmy?*
          Aurora: Aargh! Turn it back! Turn it back! I can't go around with a mauve dread!

Comment

Kit: But I want to finish my gallery! *struggles in Crocketts grip*
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Aurora: Aargh! Turn it back! Turn it back! I can't go around with a mauve dread!
              Iz: Hold on Aurora, I can do that, but you have to stop panicing. *grabs the mauve dread* There. *a little fizz of white magic comes out of Iz's fingers and the hair is white again* All better?

Crockett: She's been practicing that a lot. Good, innit? Stop wriggling, child! *Clutches Kit tighter*
              sigpic

Comment

Iz: Hold on Aurora, I can do that, but you have to stop panicing. *grabs the mauve dread* There. *a little fizz of white magic comes out of Iz's fingers and the hair is white again* All better?

Crockett: She's been practicing that a lot. Good, innit? Stop wriggling, child! *Clutches Kit tighter*
                Kit: Wanna finish! *keeps struggling and breaks free of Crockett's grip*
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Aurora: Phew! thank you Isolde.
                  PA: You got quite worried then didn't you? *laughs at a pouting Aurora and snuggles him to cheer him up*

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Kit: Wanna finish! *keeps struggling and breaks free of Crockett's grip*
                    Iz: Gotcha, you wee little devil. *swings Kit up into her arms and takes him to a safe distance* Now behave, young man, or there'll be no bed time story for you.

Crockett: Good catch, Izzy. *Jimmy, I'm wondering if it's a leakage from the Disney universe, then as a burst of song slips through* We've gotta put a stop to that!

Iz: *gripping Kit hard* It was a pleasure Aurora.
                    sigpic

Comment

**Boris enters**

Boris: What is going on?

Jimmy: Archimedes confirms there's a breach in the space time continuum in that part of the room. He suggests that we move the hive to another location.

Boris: I'll see to it. I'll pilot it myself because Hector's taking the cargo cruiser to Andelia for some goathorses.

**Boris leaves the rec room**
                      sigpic

Comment

Iz: Gotcha, you wee little devil. *swings Kit up into her arms and takes him to a safe distance* Now behave, you man, or there'll be no bed time story for you.

Crockett: Good catch, Izzy. *Jimmy, I'm wondering if it's a leakage from the Disney universe, then as a burst of song slips through* We've gotta put a stop to that!

Iz: *gripping Kit hard* It was a pleasure Aurora.
                        Aurora: OMG if it's coming from the Disney universe then I'm scarpering! Thanks Boris!
                        PA: LOL! I can just imagine you bursting into song *giggles*

Comment

Aurora: OMG if it's coming from the Disney universe then I'm scarpering! Thanks Boris!
                          PA: LOL! I can just imagine you bursting into song *giggles*
                          Iz: *sings in a nice clear soprano* "Some day my prince will come..." Sorry...

Crockett: Is that me? *purrs*
                          sigpic

Comment

**Another burst of song slips through**

It's a small, small world

Jimmy: : Aaarrrgh! It's worse than Yellow Submarine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Iz: *sings in a nice clear soprano* "Some day my prince will come..." Sorry...

Crockett: Is that me? *purrs*
                              Aurora: Eek!!!!! Come on *grabs PA* we're leaving, I'm not bursting into song!
                              PA *as Aurora drags her away* Bye everyone, hopefully we'll catch up soon. Bye Kit, have fun building the rest of your city when Boris gets the hive moved.

Comment

**Another burst of song**

Just whistle while you work
                                And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place
                                So hum a merry tune
                                It won't take long when there's a song
                                to help you set the place

**The song fades into the distance as the ship starts moving.**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X