Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    *Ariel heard the discussion by sheer luck but decides to ignore it* Hi there, Mar
    Mar: Hello Ariel. *hugs* How have you been?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: Hello Ariel. *hugs* How have you been?
      Ariel:*hugs Mar * well, just returned from a trip.How's Karl? Chris? did he stopped messing around the electric panels?*laughs*
      sigpic

Comment

Mar: Ok, then. *feels better and drinks some more juice* I'm going to have to congrats Shawn for adding more delicious recipes to the converter. Have you been to the karaoke room?

*to Kit* Uh, it's nothing Kit. Oh look, that picture you drew is so pretty? What is it?
        Kit: D: Mini Ethel! Aunty Awiel gave me. *Kit looks up* Lookie Aunty Awiel! *holds up his drawing to show Ariel*

*Michael nods to Ariel*

Michael: Hello again.
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*hugs Mar * well, just returned from a trip.How's Karl? Chris? did he stopped messing around the electric panels?*laughs*
          Mar: Karl is ok. He is just a little miffed at Chris at the moment. There was a reason Chris was messing with the panels.

Chris used the components to finish his experiment. He created a little handheld device that would give wraith the appearance of being human. *sighs*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Kit: D: Mini Ethel! Aunty Awiel gave me. *Kit looks up* Lookie Aunty Awiel! *holds up his drawing to show Ariel*

*Michael nods to Ariel*

Michael: Hello again.
            Ariel:*hugs Kit* very-very-very nice! but where is it's tail???Kit, you forgot about it's tail, hunny*to Michael* indeed...hello again .
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: Karl is ok. He is just a little miffed at Chris at the moment. There was a reason Chris was messing with the panels.

Chris used the components to finish his experiment. He created a little handheld device that would give wraith the appearance of being human. *sighs*
              Ariel:*with a fading smile* human...human appearance...sounds...weird.*goes to the coffee maker * anyone coffee?
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*hugs Kit* very-very-very nice! but where is it's tail???Kit, you forgot about it's tail, hunny*to Michael* indeed...hello again .
                *Kit grabs a crayon and draws in the dragon's tail*

Michael: Prehaps I can leave Kit in your very good care, Mar, Ariel. I have some things to do...

*stands up and leaves the rec room, holding his shoulder stiffly*
                sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*with a fading smile* human...human appearance...sounds...weird.*goes to the coffee maker * anyone coffee?
                  Mar: *mentally slaps herself and thinks* I forgot not to say such to her. I hope she isn't mad.

*Chris walks in and stomps over to Mar*

Mar: Hello, dear. *ruffles his hair*
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: *mentally slaps herself and thinks* I forgot not to say such to her. I hope she isn't mad.

*Chris walks in and stomps over to Mar*

Mar: Hello, dear. *ruffles his hair*
                    Ariel:*she heard Mar's toughts* don't worry dear, i'm not "mad"*laughs*and i won't throw knives all around.Hi Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

*Kit looks around for more paper to draw on*

---

*Michael heads into the infirmary for some pain relief serum. He notices that the knife that he dropped carelessly on the floor here yesterday after drawing it out of his shoulde has vanished. With a sigh, Michael takes the serum and then goes to his lab*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        *Kit looks around for more paper to draw on*

---
                        *Ariel gives Kit some paper to draw on and a fairy cake* this is only for you...mini-Ethel does not need cookies *cuddles Kit*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Ariel gives Kit some paper to draw on and a fairy cake* this is only for you...mini-Ethel does not need cookies *cuddles Kit*
                          Kit: But Mini Ethel likes cake too! *munches the fairy cake anyway and with sticky fingers, starts to draw more scribble pictures*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*she heard Mar's toughts* don't worry dear, i'm not "mad"*laughs*and i won't throw knives all around.Hi Chris
                            Mar: Oh, ok. That's good.

Chris: Hello Ariel. Haven't seen you in a while.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *goes to the converter for more juice* Juice anyone? Chris? Kit? Ariel?
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar: *goes to the converter for more juice* Juice anyone? Chris? Kit? Ariel?
                                Kit: Juiciy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X